PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Alex Jones Radio - Tuesday 11am - 2pm

dantheman
08-27-2007, 10:21 AM
Ron Paul is scheduled to be on the Alex Jones Radio Show Tuesday August 28. Ron Paul is a regular on the show and has discussed various topics with Alex Jones and holds absolutely nothing back. The show airs from 11am to 2pm. For more info, go to http://www.infowars.com/. There's also a link for the radio show to stream it live. If you miss the interview, the show replays throughout the day so just tune in whenever you can.

http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Ron Paul - The Champion of the Constitution

richard1984
08-27-2007, 10:24 AM
That's why I love Ron Paul. What other politician gives it to ya straight every time? I can't think of one. Besides, it takes a badass to be able to keep up with Alex Jones, because he knows his shit. So yeah. Ron Paul rules!!!

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 10:27 AM
I just hope Alex does not contort what Dr. Paul says, THIS TIME!!

constituent
08-27-2007, 10:33 AM
when did he libertyeagle?

you've been bashing alex jones from the get go.

andrewgreve
08-27-2007, 10:34 AM
And my bro is gonna be a guest on AJ today... :D

See if you can guess who he is.

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 10:43 AM
when did he libertyeagle?

Where have you been? He did that the very last time Ron Paul was on his show! Did you forget? It was all over this board, not to mention MSM.

you've been bashing alex jones from the get go.

When did the truth, become "bashing"?

bc2208
08-27-2007, 10:58 AM
He's talking about the Gulf of Tonkin remark. I don't think RP was incorrect. Even if you don't agree with AJ, you can't deny he loves his country and works very hard to protect it, as he sees fit.

constituent
08-27-2007, 11:05 AM
i don't remember him contorting what dr. paul said... i remember abunch of people on here saying that he did.

now, i'm not going to say that alex jones doesn't use arguments to draw false conclusions, but those are his own conclusions...

i just don't remember him contorting what rp said, if you have a link to the actual clip where that happened... i do remember thinking some questions were a little loaded (sorta), but not really... it's kinda important to remember the many many many interviews ron paul's given aj over the years... they do have a bunch of understood political ideas that are often better left unspoken... ron has a much greater self-censor than alex...

but that's just human frailty.. we're all guilty.

i will happily join you in an alex jones e-mail onslaught the likes of which have never been seen... mainly b/c i really like alex jones (know for a fact he does the state of texas a great service!), and know that he deserves an opportunity to rectify the mistake... or should be held to account for it.

so not out of any sort of adversarial spite or anything like that... i would like to ask you libertyeagle for the link and the line to look out for and i'll start working on a draft letter and PM it to you in a little while.

thanks

ryan

richard1984
08-27-2007, 11:14 AM
I think that they were unclear about what they meant by the Gulf of Tonkin example. I think that they were referring more to the fact that both incidents (Gulf of Tonkin and 9/11) were used as excuses/reasons for going to war. I don't think that they were actually saying that they were both "inside jobs," executed intentionally for the purpose of getting us into war. I think that they were trying to say that both incidents were used as excuses to go to war. Ron Paul makes very clear that the invasion of Iraq had been a goal for many, many years prior to 9/11, and that the Bush administration only used 9/11 as an excuse to attack Iraq (even though they had nothing to do with 9/11). Ron Paul agrees with that. And I think that's the extent of the comparison between 9/11 and the Gulf of Tonkin--they were both used as excuses to get into wars that our "leaders" wanted to get into anyway.
This is not to say that both 9/11 and the Gulf of Tonkin were "inside jobs" (though I, personally, believe there were "inside" elements involved).

But yeah, Alex Jones tends to be a very excitable person. This often works in his favor, but sometimes he tends to put words in other people's mouths (e.g., Ron Paul). Honestly, I think it was probably more of a child-like mistake than something intentional. The man (Alex Jones) just has a lot of energy.

Obviously Dr. Paul thinks it's a good idea to continue going on his radio show, and if Dr. Paul thinks it's all right, then I do, too.

bc2208
08-27-2007, 11:14 AM
"Congressman, just out of the gates, Cindy Sheehan on my show yesterday went further than anybody's ever gone, she said 'distinct chance of staged terror attack' or the government allowing that to happen, Bush is saying he doesn't care what the people want, the war will continue, they've set up the Military Commissions Act, they've set up the John Warner Defense Authorization Act, he's signed PDD 51 making himself literally dictator, he gave himself that power - how much danger are we in now with Homeland Security head feeling in his gut we're about to be hit, Republican memos saying they need terror attacks, they need Al-Qaeda to hit us to be able to continue the war, top military strategists saying it - how much danger are we in of some new Gulf of Tonkin provocation?"

"Well, I think we're in great danger of it," responded Ron Paul.

mp3 available

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/130707greatdanger.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/140707nodoubting.htm

jj111
08-27-2007, 11:17 AM
I think Ron Paul's strategy is to "push the political envelope" ever so slightly at times, and this often gets him extra publicity later....

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 11:21 AM
bc228,

That is such BS, Jones did what he always does. He rattles off a book and then asks a leading question at the end. We've been all through this before back when Jones pulled this crap. Go look it up on this forum. It's a simple search.

Luckily, we had a couple of news reports that called Jones on his BS and the twisting of Dr. Paul's words.

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
so not out of any sort of adversarial spite or anything like that... i would like to ask you libertyeagle for the link and the line to look out for and i'll start working on a draft letter and PM it to you in a little while.

thanks

ryan

bc mentioned the beginning of it above. The whole thing was hashed and rehashed back when it happened. It is all on this board. Go do a search and you will find it, complete with the associated links.

I'm not going to do that for you, ryan, because I will get mad all over again and I do not want to waste my day on that. But, feel free to do a simple search on this forum.. It's all there.

i will happily join you in an alex jones e-mail onslaught the likes of which have never been seen... mainly b/c i really like alex jones (know for a fact he does the state of texas a great service!), and know that he deserves an opportunity to rectify the mistake... or should be held to account for it.

Please do not speak for the state of Texas. I live here. I equate him to the Patriot movement's version of Rush Limbaugh. He's a sensationalist and this is how he earns his living.

I used to think much more of him. Then, I had enough. I got tired of his leading comments, some of his unsubstantiated comments, his sensationalism, and his blowhardidness. You might say it is akin to being an ex-smoker. LOL. I still listen to him time and again, but I don't trust him farther than I can spit.

rich34
08-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Jones' listeners are very loyal people. Ron knows this and it's a good bet if it were not for them the campaign would not have had the lift off it needed in the beginning. Say what you will, but Alex Jones is an asset.

bc2208
08-27-2007, 11:40 AM
I just listened to the mp3. After RP said "we're in great danger," he talked about the "orchestrated effort to blame the Iranians for everything that's gone wrong in Iraq."

It's quite obvious that RP knew what he was saying. Note neither AJ or RP said the govnt would blow up the White House or a subway. They're talking about misleading Americans into supporting yet another war.

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 11:41 AM
OH CRAP!!! Do we honestly have to go through this again?

constituent
08-27-2007, 11:46 AM
don't point out she's wrong bc. you're wrong.. no matter what!

constituent
08-27-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm not going to do that for you, ryan, because I will get mad all over again and I do not want to waste my day on that....

because you're wrong and that angers you.. .simple as that!

oh yea, and in the post you quote i stated UTSE

Using
The
Search
Engine

i'm aware of what the 'simple search function' is... get over yourself.

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 11:59 AM
No, I am not wrong!!! You can blather all day long, but it doesn't change the reality. Alex Jones contorted Dr. Paul's words in an article he wrote.

Just because you are apparently new to the party, does not mean I need to spend the next hour finding the thread(s) where this was hashed and rehashed, back when the incident occurred.

constituent
08-27-2007, 12:00 PM
ok... that's right... i forgot... libertyeagle....

ok.

RevolutionSD
08-27-2007, 12:39 PM
libertyeagle, or anyone,

WHERE did Alex Jones twist Ron Paul's words?
Show us an exact quote with a link please.

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Jones' listeners are very loyal people. Ron knows this and it's a good bet if it were not for them the campaign would not have had the lift off it needed in the beginning. Say what you will, but Alex Jones is an asset.

A great asset to liberty

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 12:55 PM
No, I am not wrong!!! You can blather all day long, but it doesn't change the reality. Alex Jones contorted Dr. Paul's words in an article he wrote.

I think the one who is blathering is you. Alex Jones has done more for liberty than a hundred trillion libertyeagles. All you do is make false accusations without at least backing it up with proof.

Shink
08-27-2007, 01:17 PM

Could it be this man?

"Alex welcomes to the program Edward Greve, Dutch 9/11 Truth Activist, to discuss the recent police state crackdown on 9/11 Truth Activists in the Netherlands";)

constituent
08-27-2007, 02:04 PM
BUMP.... when is he going to be on?

JoshLowry
08-27-2007, 02:05 PM
BUMP.... when is he going to be on?

Not til tomorrow, not sure what hour... Sometime between 11 and 2

constituent
08-27-2007, 02:10 PM
thanks josh!

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Alex Jones is a disservice to the movement. Mixing critical issues with unproven theories and claims, just radicalizes the liberty movement.

I wish he would give up the bullhorn and 9/11 crap.

Alex Jones dug liberty an early grave.

constituent
08-27-2007, 02:38 PM
TheLibertyWire Said:

Alex Jones is a disservice to the movement. Mixing critical issues with unproven theories and claims, just radicalizes the liberty movement.

Let's see you back that up..... which theories? and who [as in which individuals... and what is your standard for 'radicalized'] has he radicalized? do you have some evidence of these radicals out there f-n it up for the good dr?

paulitics
08-27-2007, 03:01 PM
I find it curious that Austin which has this raving lunatic in it, is leading the country with grass roots campaign for Ron Paul. If this whole country was Austin, I think Ron Paul would win in a landslide...and I'm pretty sure the NAU would be ancient history as well due to millions of luntaics giving a damn.

lucius
08-27-2007, 03:07 PM
I find it curious that Austin which has this raving lunatic in it, is leading the country with grass roots campaign for Ron Paul. If this whole country was Austin, I think Ron Paul would win in a landslide...and I'm pretty sure the NAU would be ancient history as well due to millions of luntaics giving a damn.

That's right; Austin is much more aware of the ills facing society.

constituent
08-27-2007, 03:08 PM
paulitics is right...

and this is inspite of the massive dipshittery running rampant in police state usa (austin, tx). alex jones is at the epicenter of this nation's (texas) slow-bleed death and has been fighting it at great personal (social) expense! the city of austin is thoroughly infiltrated and to be avoided at all costs... seriously... i don't live there anymore, but ask someone who does if you don't believe me.

He is an enormous pop-icon w/ all the young folks, love or hate him, and has been such an amazing backdrop to my life in the muck. crazy... couldn't really explain it to you on this post alone. straaaangee... you'd hate me forever.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:08 PM
TheLibertyWire Said:

Let's see you back that up..... which theories? and who [as in which individuals... and what is your standard for 'radicalized'] has he radicalized? do you have some evidence of these radicals out there f-n it up for the good dr?

How about when he said that ABC was erasing Dr. Paul's votes, and it turned out they just had two separate polls. They pulled the story, but didn't issue a retraction. I can give more examples if you want.

constituent
08-27-2007, 03:12 PM
two seperate polls running over the same issue at the same time??? give me a break!!!! that really is funny.. i hadn't heard that little bit. i just remember the same thing happened to me so when i heard he was talking about it... well no alarms, no surprises.

and yea, i want.

now as for the second part of my question:

???

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Alex Jones dug liberty an early grave.

I amused at all these persons that come on here with "liberty" in their username. Compared to Alex Jones you do absolutely nothing except protect the agenda of those who are destroying America and taking away her liberties.

"dug liberty an early grave." What an absolute load of crap.

Exposing the corruption in the drug companies and saving thousands of little girls from getting a vaccine containing a live cancer virus and deadly mercury is digging an "early grave" for liberty.

Exposing the child kidnapping rings and the evils of the Child Protection Services is digging an "early grave" for liberty.

Exposing the global warming fraud as a tax grid to enslave the masses is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the globalists and their think tanks like the CFR, the Bilderbergers, and the Club of Rome, to name a few, that control America is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the Federal Reserve System, the IRS and the global banking cartel who run and own America is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the corruption of some of America leaders (like the Bush family and their association with the nazis) is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing false flag terror to wake Americans up to prevent them from another deadly attack is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the secret plan of a North American Union is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the eugenics agenda and those behind it who want to wipe out 90% of the worlds population which includes you is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the culprits at Bohemian Grove who run America is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing all the pagan occult symbolism in American architecture and its deep dark meanings is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the dangers of genetically modified organisms in our food supply and the corrupt corporations like Monsanto who are poisoning Americans and destroying her biosphere is an "early grave" to liberty.

The only "early grave" I can predict is yours and the creeps you protect who have all but destroyed America.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:20 PM
I guess what I meant is if you talk about 9/11 and other "non-mainstream" issues instead of the constitution and limited government, you turn people off to the message of RP. Thats what I mean when I say radicalize them.

Here are some more of Alex's Claims.

The ruling elite of the world worship Moloch. ( speculation)
The secret rulers of the world can live forever. (sigh)
The elite have openly announced that they want to kill 80% of us.
Vicente Fox can morph into a green devil
Jacques Cousteau wants to kill 80% of us. (Jacques, too!)
There are live AIDS viruses in the corn. (This means no sex with the corn. Sorry.)
Most power outages are government plots.
Illegal immigration is a government plot. ( halfway agree)
The counterculture is a government plot.
Vaccines are a you-know-what. ( scientists I know, say his vaccine claim is crap, and they aren't payed for by the CFR)
Thumbscanning is a government plot. ( I agree with this)
Environmentalism is a government plot.
The National Seatbelt Initiative is a government plot.
Feminism is a government plot.
All domestic terror attacks are government plots.
Arnold Schwartzeneggar is part of an Austrian plot to take over America.
Skull & Bones is part of an English plot to take over America.
Children’s cartoons are part of a government plot to brainwash us. ( possibly)
The secret ruling elite of the world are putting up buildings that look like owls all over America (for some reason, Moloch is god afterall)
Most major police chiefs are CIA operatives. ( isn't the cia secret anyways?)
Gloria Steinham is a CIA operative.
The Quakers are all communists.
Anyone who favors gun control is a Nazi (i.e., most Americans) (I am pro-gun)
All of Clinton’s cabinet were Jewish ( not true)
People have tattoos saying “Don’t Kill Me” in Holland.
Lyndon Johnson had John Kennedy killed. ( no proof)
The UN has sold thousands of children into slavery & for snuff films. (limited proof)
Gays are actively recruiting in our schools. ( no proof)
The government keeps “giant, honeycombed hives full of toddlers drugged on lithium.” ( yeah he actually said that)
The Rothschilds funded Hitler. ( limited proof)

Need more?

Just so you know. I don't disagree with alex on everything. I am "not" trying to debunk him, and I don't work for the CFR or any other government group. Only reason I posted this is because you asked for it. It is not a conspiracy ;p

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:23 PM
I amused at all these persons that come on here with "liberty" in their username. Compared to Alex Jones you do absolutely nothing except protect the agenda of those who are destroying America and taking away her liberties.

"dug liberty an early grave." What an absolute load of crap.

Exposing the corruption in the drug companies and saving thousands of little girls from getting a vaccine containing a live cancer virus and deadly mercury is digging an "early grave" for liberty.

Exposing the child kidnapping rings and the evils of the Child Protection Services is digging an "early grave" for liberty.

Exposing the global warming fraud as a tax grid to enslave the masses is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the globalists and their think tanks like the CFR, the Bilderbergers, and the Club of Rome, to name a few, that control America is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the Federal Reserve System, the IRS and the global banking cartel who run and own America is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the corruption of some of America leaders (like the Bush family and their association with the nazis) is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing false flag terror to wake Americans up to prevent them from another deadly attack is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the secret plan of a North American Union is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the eugenics agenda and those behind it who want to wipe out 90% of the worlds population which includes you is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the culprits at Bohemian Grove who run America is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing all the pagan occult symbolism in American architecture and its deep dark meanings is an "early grave" to liberty.

Exposing the dangers of genetically modified organisms in our food supply and the corrupt corporations like Monsanto who are poisoning Americans and destroying her biosphere is an "early grave" to liberty.

The only "early grave" I can predict is yours and the creeps you protect who have all but destroyed America.

Dude you don't even know me, so watch the BS that flies out of your mouth. I work for the Atlanta Meetup group for Ron Paul, and I am the GSU student coordinator for RonPaul08. I guess I have to agree with everything Alex Jones says otherwise I am an enemy of the US? This is the exact type of bullshit that I am talking about. You want freedom, but only for people that THINK EXACTLY LIKE YOU DO. I support Ron Paul, not Alex Jones. Why do you think Ron Paul said that the Inside Job wasn't true.

Oh by the way. I am an American, and I live in AMERICA, unlike you. I am not going to take some BS from a Canadian. The U.S constitution dosen't even protect you.

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 03:25 PM
I Only reason I posted this is because you asked for it. It is not a conspiracy ;p

You do nothing and you've done nothing. The most stupid thing a person can do is knock someone who has done a lot more than they have for America and the rest of humanity.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah I've down nothing. Do you know me?

You don't know me? DO you?

Or can you read minds?

The issue wasn't about what I've done, it was about whether or not AJ hurts the liberty movement.

You are more fixated on proving me wrong, so that I look bad then proving Alex right?
What have you done for yourself, except believe every piece of mindless drivel that is absorbed by your sponge-like brain?

constituent
08-27-2007, 03:31 PM
There are live AIDS viruses in the corn.

there were live aids viruses in the corn... maybe later i'll do a doc. dig for you.. if you're interested. i remember this being hubububub back when so i know for sure it's out there.

glad you pointed that out cuz i hadn't heard alex jones picked that up....

are you not familiar w/ the attempts to use gm corn to create vaccines for diseases? what is usually used as a vaccine for a disease?

a similar [sometimes the same but dead] disease. what he is refering to was the gp120 situation i believe (someone correct me if i'm wrong).

i'll get back to you, it's been awhile, so i'm gonna hunt down the sources and letcha know the specifics.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:32 PM

And the meetup #'s show that NY is winning the contest. SO much for the Austin crowd. You guys make my job harder every day, while I campaign.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:33 PM
There are live AIDS viruses in the corn.

there were live aids viruses in the corn... maybe later i'll do a doc. dig for you.. if you're interested. i remember this being hubububub back when so i know for sure it's out there.

glad you pointed that out cuz i hadn't heard alex jones picked that up....

are you not familiar w/ the attempts to use gm corn to create vaccines for diseases? what is usually used as a vaccine for a disease?

a similar [sometimes the same but dead] disease. what he is refering to was the gp120 situation i believe (someone correct me if i'm wrong).

i'll get back to you, it's been awhile, so i'm gonna hunt down the sources and letcha know the specifics.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 03:33 PM
I work for the Atlanta Meetup group for Ron Paul, and I am the GSU student coordinator for RonPaul08.

Oh by the way. I am an American, and I live in AMERICA, unlike you. I am not going to take some BS from a Canadian. The U.S constitution dosen't even protect you.

Big deal!. The provocateurs in Montebello work for the Quebec Provincial police.

So you're an American....so is Bush and Cheney, so is David Rockefeller.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Big deal!. The provocateurs in Montebello work for the Quebec Provincial police.

So you're an American....so is Bush and Cheney, so is David Rockefeller.

Once again you cannot refute any points, but only spout rhetoric. But you WILL defame me personally, and insult me because I don't believe your poster child love boy Alex Jones. I work for the campaign through meetup-294, and you see me as your enemy simply because I don't agree with your views about a talk show host. People like you are why running this campaign is so difficult.

constituent
08-27-2007, 03:38 PM
i'm working on finding the specific aids one, but right here i'll start linking you to some articles on the ill effects of genetically modified corn crops

pollutants (http://www.mindfully.org/GE/GE3/Bt-St-Laurence-River.htm) in canada on the St. Laurence

foodborne (http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol3no4/lindsay.htm) illness trends in the late 90's.

Cross-pollination (http://www.mindfully.org/GE/GE3/Chapela-Transgenic-Maize-Oaxaca-Nature29nov01.htm) with wild and native strains.

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Once again you cannot refute any points, but only spout rhetoric. But you WILL defame me personally, and insult me because I don't believe your poster child love boy Alex Jones. I work for the campaign through meetup-294, and you see me as your enemy simply because I don't agree with your views about a talk show host. People like you are why running this campaign is so difficult.

Sniff, sniff: You guys all smell the same: JaredR26, CJHowe, etc....I'm not into getting into debates with liars...

Ozwest
08-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Truth is good. Very Good. Unfortunately, you're not aiming at the enemy. This is friendly fire. Re-focus and aim at the Neo-Cons. Reload.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:42 PM
i'm working on finding the specific aids one, but right here i'll start linking you to some articles on the ill effects of genetically modified corn crops

pollutants (http://www.mindfully.org/GE/GE3/Bt-St-Laurence-River.htm) in canada on the St. Laurence

Obviously pesticides in our food is a big issue, but this is very different than saying " there is aids in the corn" that type of fear mongering and generalization turns people away from our core message of limited govt., respecting the constitution, and minding our business overseas.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:45 PM
Sniff, sniff: You guys all smell the same: JaredR26, CJHowe, etc....I'm not into getting into debates with liars...

hahah Debates with Liars. How am I a liar? OH YEAH!!! I don't agree with you. Therefore I am a liar. Laughable. Try learning something for yourself for once, instead of lapping up whatever your master tells you.

I am not a troll. Ask anyone at the Dunwoody, Alpharetta, or Atlanta meet-ups what I have contributed to the campaign. You cannot deal with the fact that there are people that support Ron Paul, that don't agree with you.

I guess I am just a liar, you know because I don't agree with you.

You on the high school debate team? if so you need a new instructor.

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 03:45 PM

foodborne (http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol3no4/lindsay.htm) illness trends in the late 90's.

The first GM food crop containing human genes is set to be approved for commercial production.

The laboratory-created rice produces some of the human proteins found in breast milk and saliva.

Its U.S. developers say they could be used to treat children with diarrhoea, a major killer in the Third World.

Rest of the article can be found here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=440302&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5

That rice sounds delicious, a little human breast milk and saliva in your rice to kindly give to those in the "Third World".

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:47 PM
The first GM food crop containing human genes is set to be approved for commercial production.

The laboratory-created rice produces some of the human proteins found in breast milk and saliva.

Its U.S. developers say they could be used to treat children with diarrhoea, a major killer in the Third World.

Rest of the article can be found here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=440302&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5

That rice sounds delicious, a little human breast milk and saliva in your rice to kindly give to those in the "Third World".

When you can't refute a claim or answer. Do what you do best. Spin. Change the subject.

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 03:48 PM
I guess I am just a liar, you know because I don't agree with you.

No. It's because I can smell you. sniff sniff
:cool:

JoshLowry
08-27-2007, 03:49 PM
If you don't have anything to add about the original topic of this thread then please take it to private message.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:50 PM
No. It's because I can smell you. sniff sniff

?????????
Oh I thought we were having an intellectual conversation.
I guess not. Apparently my smell( through a computer) is indicative of my character.

Thelibertywire
08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
If you don't have anything to add about the original topic of this thread then please take it to private message.

I will end this discussion at your request, but nothing will be solved through a private message. He already made up his mind ( based on my smell through the computer)
I am done here.

Wyurm
08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Alex Jones is a Ron Paul supporter and was one of the first to support him in his run for the whitehouse.

You are not in any way shape or form required to become an Alex Jones supporter in order to be a Ron Paul supporter. However, thanks to Alex's show, many of us are now Ron Paul supporters. So no matter how you feel about Alex, I am respectfully asking you to take your argument to the off topic section or to PMs so that the rest of us may use this thread to find out info on the upcomming interview, instead of seeing this bickering.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

paulitics
08-27-2007, 03:53 PM
"Vicente Fox can morph into a green devil". Now that is a good one. I will say this, whoever really said this wether you or Alex Jones has No Credibility because it is crazy.

If he really said this and meant it, and words weren't being twisted, than I'll agree with you, he is a whackjob. If you are twisting his words, or making it up ,than you are the crazy one, because you take "reality of what was said" and morph it into "reality of what you want to hear". So which is it.

JoshLowry
08-27-2007, 03:54 PM
I will end this discussion at your request, but nothing will be solved through a private message. He already made up his mind ( based on my smell through the computer)
I am done here.

I'm not sure much would have been resolved arguing out in the open either.

Thanks.

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Alex Jones is a Ron Paul supporter and was one of the first to support him in his run for the whitehouse.

You are not in any way shape or form required to become an Alex Jones supporter in order to be a Ron Paul supporter. However, thanks to Alex's show, many of us are now Ron Paul supporters. So no matter how you feel about Alex, I am respectfully asking you to take your argument to the off topic section or to PMs so that the rest of us may use this thread to find out info on the upcomming interview, instead of seeing this bickering.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

You are very welcome

constituent
08-27-2007, 04:02 PM
someone told me i should talk to cjhowe.... i think it was earlier today... who was that?

WannaBfree
08-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Ron Paul is scheduled to be on the Alex Jones Radio Show Tuesday August 28. Ron Paul is a regular on the show and has discussed various topics with Alex Jones and holds absolutely nothing back. The show airs from 11am to 2pm. For more info, go to http://www.infowars.com/. There's also a link for the radio show to stream it live. If you miss the interview, the show replays throughout the day so just tune in whenever you can.

http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Ron Paul - The Champion of the Constitution

thanks!

WannaBfree
08-27-2007, 04:12 PM

wow - I'll check it out!

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 04:17 PM
someone told me i should talk to cjhowe.... i think it was earlier today... who was that?

CJ is their Federal Reserve and IRS specialist.

JaredR26 is their 9-11 specialist

TheLibertywire is their Alex Jones specialist

SeanEdwards, well I don’t think he specializes in anything except piling on

Ozwest
08-27-2007, 04:32 PM
THELIBERTYWIRE, My apoligies if I haven't read everything regarding your coments on GM crops as you are well read. There are massive side effects associated with these crops. But, as a primary producer and horticulturalist , the incentive to growing these crops is the effectivness of herbicides and pesticides related to final crop yield. Weed and insect control is crucial in determining ultimate profitability. The primary producer is now at the mercy of chemical/drug manufacturers. Unlike the rest of the world, The U.S. has allowed these corporations to dictate food supply. Now, the only solution left is to convice your neighbours not to purchase these products. A very difficult task indeed. Power to You.

WannaBfree
08-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Here is another example of LibertyEagle turning a thread regarding Ron Paul appearing on AJ into a big mess. She kept putting words into my mouth and turned the thread into a big waste of time. I thought this type of behavior is frowned upon here, but it seems to still happen whenever LibertyEagle is involved. I understand she was banned from another forum, though I don't know the details.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=4807

Electric Church
08-27-2007, 05:01 PM
I understand she was banned from another forum, though I don't know the details.

probably for cursin..."her" language has gotten a lot cleaner.

I can smell the resistance to liberty. I can smell the minions of the NWO as they struggle to keep the groggy giant from sitting up.

LibertyEagle
08-27-2007, 05:24 PM
probably for cursin..."her" language has gotten a lot cleaner.

I can smell the resistance to liberty. I can smell the minions of the NWO as they struggle to keep the groggy giant from sitting up.

Actually, no, EC. Fine of you to talk though, with all your pictures of hanging people up by meathooks, during all your days in Hot Topics.

Yeah, real choice there, EC. How's Canada, by the way?

JoshLowry
08-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Probably a good time to close this thread.

Feel free to start a new one on the same subject...