PDA

View Full Version : it's futile

JosephTheLibertarian
06-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Countries where there are diverse opinions on issues will mostly always elect moderate dicks to run things, even when it's the wrong person for the job.

solution: no government or democratic centralism with only one party: the Libertarian Party

Kludge
06-25-2008, 06:32 PM
If I were dictator of an anarchic society, everything would run fine...

Would just need to do a few minor things to prevent the looters from taking over....

Ya'know, maybe some tight immigration control to make sure people I deem as looters stay out to prevent corruption... Gun control to prevent violence because I don't want my society (a type of role model) to be known for violence.... There'd have to be like a 95% tax rate to make sure none of the monopolies become more powerful than I'm able to "fix".

But, it'd be good... And free!

Grimnir Wotansvolk
06-25-2008, 07:10 PM
Hence why pushing for secession and balkanization is necessary. If communitarianism is inevitable, let's at least make it intimate.

Truth Warrior
06-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Countries where there are diverse opinions on issues will mostly always elect moderate dicks to run things, even when it's the wrong person for the job.

solution: no government or democratic centralism with only one party: the Libertarian Party
Countries don't elect, individuals do. :rolleyes:

Kludge
06-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Hence why pushing for secession and balkanization is necessary. If communitarianism is inevitable, let's at least make it intimate.

But if we all band together as one indivisible union, we'd never have to worry about militant coups overrunning our backbone (The Dictatorship)

Truth Warrior
If I were dictator of an anarchic society, everything would run fine...

Would just need to do a few minor things to prevent the looters from taking over....

Ya'know, maybe some tight immigration control to make sure people I deem as looters stay out to prevent corruption... Gun control to prevent violence because I don't want my society (a type of role model) to be known for violence.... There'd have to be like a 95% tax rate to make sure none of the monopolies become more powerful than I'm able to "fix".

But, it'd be good... And free!
What dictator?

kathy88

I wish I could in my heart believe that were true. I think the fix is in. Permanently.

Kludge

What's that U.N. thingy?

Kludge
06-25-2008, 07:14 PM
What dictator?

Well... I'd have to run the country to make sure everything goes smoothly. I am an enlightened one among the fools (whom we label as sheep).

:rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
06-25-2008, 07:14 PM
But if we all band together as one indivisible union, we'd never have to worry about militant coups overrunning our backbone (The Dictatorship)
But "we all" won't. :rolleyes:

Kludge
06-25-2008, 07:16 PM
But "we all" won't. :rolleyes:

We are now. What's to prevent the return of power to sheep?

Education failed (a job perverted by gov't).

My leadership is the only logical solution (I can bold words too!)

Truth Warrior
06-25-2008, 07:19 PM
We are now. What's to prevent the return of power to sheep?

Education failed (a job perverted by gov't).

My leadership is the only logical solution (I can bold words too!)
Shepherds and other sheep. :D Very good bolding. ;)

JosephTheLibertarian
06-25-2008, 08:29 PM
It's true that anarchy will lead to oligarchy. Guess what, though? Minarchism leads to the nanny state! Stick a wall at minarchism via democratic centralism and have a one party, Libertarian Party state. Yeah, sure, it could go by other words, but that's not the point. The point to this if don't have a lock on the government, we will open the doors to big government nanny staters all over again. It's true. It's a cycle. The Soviets had democratic centralism for 70 years and their political control only let up because communim ucks, that's why, but we should learn from this and maybe work it to our advantage. That is unlikely, but what's the harm in talking about it?

YES, it hurts some political liberty, but what would be saving the direction of the country from? From communists, from fascists, from nikki, from matt, from the nanny staters, and the list just goes and on. One nation, one direction, one party. How could it go wrong? A commitment to limited government and strong defense, there is nothing that can go wrong with this picture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_centralism

it's time to keep the pieces of shit out of the government! YEAH!

tonesforjonesbones
06-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Someone told me today that Montana is threatening seceeding if the supreme court doesn't uphold individual gun rights. Anyone know about that? TONES