PDA

View Full Version : Just imagine

alaric
06-25-2008, 01:03 PM
imagine that everyone who normally doesn't vote, or usually chooses the lesser of 2 evils, or votes libertarian or constitution party or even the green party ALL joined campaign for liberty! Just joining. All those millions of people doing that one thing. That would be like 'votes' that couldn't be ignored or thrown into the diebold soup. Imagine the power of that. Then this whole revolution could be won! Think about it.;)

LibertiORDeth
06-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Excuse me sir, would you be interested in some ocean-front property I own in Oklahoma? I could give you a good deal on it.

alaric
06-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Excuse me sir, would you be interested in some ocean-front property I own in Oklahoma? I could give you a good deal on it.

what topic are you responding to? Your post makes no sense.:confused:

CasualApathy
06-25-2008, 07:54 PM
what topic are you responding to? Your post makes no sense.:confused:

Well then, I have a nice cottage on the moon that I'd be willing to sell you if you're interested? Special price for you, my friend!

alaric
06-25-2008, 09:06 PM
are both of you opposed to Ron Paul's campaign for liberty? A couple of real snide remarks to a wish for Ron's new idea. Why are you here?

yongrel
06-25-2008, 09:08 PM
...you might say I'm a dreamer...

CasualApathy
06-26-2008, 12:19 AM
are both of you opposed to Ron Paul's campaign for liberty? A couple of real snide remarks to a wish for Ron's new idea. Why are you here?

I was simply pointing out that it is pretty naive to think that all 3rd party voters will unite behind the Campaign For Liberty. Hopefully we can get a decent chunk though.