PDA

View Full Version : Is the NV GOP Delgate-Sponsored Convention on June 28th Inconsequential?

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Jon Ralston is considered one of the foremost political journalists in Clark County, Nevada. As you know the media outlets north of Clark County (Las Vegas Area) have been pretty fair in their coverage of the June 28th delegate-sponsored convention, while the media outlets in Clark County have been dismissive or even hostile. This was sent to me by one of my friends. This is a "Ralston Flash", or e-mail update of the latest NV political events and news.

This is what Jon Ralston had to say yesterday about the June 28th Convention:

Nugget No. 2 - Do Ron Paul's people live in an alternate universe? Paul's supporters here in Nevada, amid sending e-mails to the media wondering why we won't cover their faux convention this week, also are talking to national types:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amanda-becker/nv-ron-paul-supporters-mo_b_108788.html

So why are most local media ignoring this story? Um, because John McCain is going to be the GOP nominee and because we Fourth Estaters don' really care about this nonsense and most of us are total captives of the evil Sue Lowden-Bob Beers-Zac Moyle party. We do what they tell us to do.

What do you guys think? Is the NV Convention on June 28th inconsequential?

puppetmaster
06-25-2008, 12:24 PM
no, not at all.

for every action there is an equal reaction

pauletteNV
06-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Jon Ralston is considered one of the foremost political journalists in Clark County, Nevada. As you know the media outlets north of Clark County (Las Vegas Area) have been pretty fair in their coverage of the June 28th delegate-sponsored convention, while the media outlets in Clark County have been dismissive or even hostile. This was sent to me by one of my friends. This is a "Ralston Flash", or e-mail update of the latest NV political events and news.

This is what Jon Ralston had to say yesterday about the June 28th Convention:

What do you guys think? Is the NV Convention on June 28th inconsequential?

No more so than breathing or voting or conducting business in a legal and appropriate way under any circumstances. Condescending attitudes like that have been known to cause major problems for themselves. I might add, I have written several times to him and he doesn't even bother to say "boo." You know, I'd like something else while we are working on a wish list. I'd like our party and our state to be filled with nice, intelligent people and for all of those smirky faces to be wiped clean when we fulfill our liberty dream.