PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barr polling 4%?

werdd
06-25-2008, 05:47 AM
According to a new Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll, Obama holds a 12 point lead over McCain in a head-to-head match up, 49 percent to 37 percent. But when third party candidates Ralph Nader and Bob Barr are added to the list, Obama's lead over McCain extends to 15 points, 48 percent to 33 percent.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Get over it!

Ron Paul is gone.

Obama - McCain.

Your candidates.

Nice job boys and girls.

acroso
06-25-2008, 06:06 AM
nice observation

freedom-maniac
06-25-2008, 06:38 AM
But how much of that is Nader and how much is Barr?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:50 AM
But how much of that is Nader and how much is Barr?

Who cares?

Stop marginalizing yourself.

Go kick some fucking ass!

acroso
06-25-2008, 07:09 AM
...why didn't the article just post their numbers rather than male us do such complicated math!

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:20 AM
I'm sorry.

But...

Could you guys focus.

How many times can you elect nig-nogs for President?

Stand up for yourselves!

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:21 AM
Where are the patriots?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Stop being pussies!

Do you care about the Bill of Rights?

The Constitution?

For fucks sake.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:30 AM
The proof is in the pudding.

Isn't it?

acptulsa
06-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Could you guys focus.

What was that quote I saw here one time? Amateurs talk about tactics, generals talk about logistics.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:32 AM
What was that quote I saw here one time? Amateurs talk about tactics, generals talk about logistics.

And America bites the dust...

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:33 AM

Bush and Cheney for 8 years?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:34 AM
Iraq attack?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:36 AM

Amateurs talk about tactics?

How about the logistics?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:43 AM
I love American people, I have 26 relatives in America.

I was proud of having been an American citizen for 23 years.

I now fear you, and do not respect you.

No wonder the rest of the world feels the same...

american.swan
06-25-2008, 07:47 AM
Who cares?

Stop marginalizing yourself.

Go kick some fucking ass!

I think I would have 4000 post too if I posted like you do. :rolleyes: But I have to partially agree with your statements. Too many post in useless threads....

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:58 AM
I think I would have 4000 post too if I posted like you do. :rolleyes: But I have to partially agree with your statements. Too many post in useless threads....

That's OK.

I get bored shitless with endless pseudo diatribe from an abnormal amount of posts from tragic dullards who meander on about patriotic ideals, pre-empting inevitable whiny blowhard status.

acroso
06-25-2008, 08:24 AM
McCain is collapsing
Posted by James Ostrowski at 07:22 AM
The new Bloomberg poll (PDF) is bad news for McCain. He trails Obama by 15 points.

Nader has 4 and Barr 3 but Barr is already hurting McCain in Georgia. Without Georgia, McCain loses.

The GOP is poised for a historical collapse not seen since 1912 when Taft carried two states and got 23% of the vote.

Not that Obama is that strong; it's just that McCain is that weak.

As I have said before, this is the LP's best chance ever. Barr needs to boldly proclaim that McCain can't win and that those who oppose Obama should look to him as the real contender. Here are five winning issues for the LP.

Looks like Nader had four points according to LRC blog

pinkmandy
06-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Oz- I'd love your input from the outside looking in. What are we not doing that we should be right now? Keeping in mind our numbers- whatever we do must be peaceful. Is there something we're all missing?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Oz- I'd love your input from the outside looking in. What are we not doing that we should be right now? Keeping in mind our numbers- whatever we do must be peaceful. Is there something we're all missing?

Sorry My Lady,

If you prefer to be a lamb to the slaughter, so be it...

Seems to me, most Americans are sheep.

Is the current policy working?

Didn't mean to offend you.

pinkmandy
06-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Sorry My Lady,

I'm not offended. I'm seriously asking. As someone who is watching our efforts and very down on them, I'm just wondering if you were here, what would you be doing?

I agree *most* Americans are sheep. Probably at least 90%. I don't know where you get that people here want to be lambs- we certainly don't. That's why we have done all we have and continue trying to wake people up. Obviously we haven't been able to wake enough up, though. So- as someone looking in- what should we be doing differently? What tips/insight do you have?

moostraks
06-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm not offended. I'm seriously asking. As someone who is watching our efforts and very down on them, I'm just wondering if you were here, what would you be doing?

I agree *most* Americans are sheep. Probably at least 90%. I don't know where you get that people here want to be lambs- we certainly don't. That's why we have done all we have and continue trying to wake people up. Obviously we haven't been able to wake enough up, though. So- as someone looking in- what should we be doing differently? What tips/insight do you have?

My guess...move to another country and gripe that the ones who fight the good fight are just as corrupt/stupid/deserving of the current political choice we have in front of us which leads to destruction:rolleyes:....Someone toss Oz a valium....

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 09:30 AM

I'd probably be busting heads.

I had to run a business. But, I put my money where my mouth was.:)

pahs1994
06-25-2008, 09:32 AM
My guess...move to another country and gripe that the ones who fight the good fight are just as corrupt/stupid/deserving of the current political choice we have in front of us which leads to destruction:rolleyes:....Someone toss Oz a valium....

+1

pinkmandy
06-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Okay, so you'd be busting heads. That's your solution? Can you explain how that is possible? For a minority of people to "bust heads" without being put in prison and rounded up by the military? Not possible. Trying to get violent does nothing for us except tarnish what we're trying to achieve. The sheep we're trying to wake up turn their backs on such "radicals" as they have been trained to do- it's reflex. Do you have any idea what would happen if a small number of people in the US took up arms to fight the govt? Seriously? Do you have any idea how big this monster is?

This has to be about the message, not violence. We have to keep working to shed light on what is happening, waking up as many brainwashed people as possible w/out access to mainstream media while being marginalized as moonbats.

How did folks in Oz fight for their gun rights? Do you have any personal experiences you could share? What worked, what didn't?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Okay, so you'd be busting heads. That's your solution? Can you explain how that is possible? For a minority of people to "bust heads" without being put in prison and rounded up by the military? Not possible. Trying to get violent does nothing for us except tarnish what we're trying to achieve. The sheep we're trying to wake up turn their backs on such "radicals" as they have been trained to do- it's reflex. Do you have any idea what would happen if a small number of people in the US took up arms to fight the govt? Seriously? Do you have any idea how big this monster is?

This has to be about the message, not violence. We have to keep working to shed light on what is happening, waking up as many brainwashed people as possible w/out access to mainstream media while being marginalized as moonbats.

How did folks in Oz fight for their gun rights? Do you have any personal experiences you could share? What worked, what didn't?

Start from the bottom up.

Local - Community - State.

Governance is not an ugly word.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 09:46 AM

I own a couple of shottys. I moved, and was no longer able to sustain the hours at the range for my .44 mag handgun.

Guns are not a big deal here.

pinkmandy
06-25-2008, 09:51 AM

That's what we're doing already. Any other ideas?

You are very critical of us on the forums- I understand your criticism of those who don't care and do nothing but I don't get your comments directed at us. Did you guys get together and fight against gun control? How did you personally get involved? Any experiences you could share that may help us? Or did you do nothing? Just curious.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Per-Capita, Australia would own a lot of Rifles.

But, gunshot deaths are rare.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 09:57 AM
That's what we're doing already. Any other ideas?

You are very critical of us on the forums- I understand your criticism of those who don't care and do nothing but I don't get your comments directed at us. Did you guys get together and fight against gun control? How did you personally get involved? Any experiences you could share that may help us? Or did you do nothing? Just curious.

I suggest you go for boring.

Sorry that you cant handle a little "cluster bombing."

Darling.

pinkmandy
06-25-2008, 10:05 AM
I can handle it fine, Oz. And I do read your comments but I never see anything remotely constructive or helpful. Sweetie. ;)

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 10:09 AM
I can handle it fine, Oz. And I do read your comments but I never see anything remotely constructive or helpful. Sweetie. ;)

Ahhh...

A shit stirrer has no solace.

pinkmandy
06-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Ahhh...

That explains it. Thank you for clarifying. :D

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 10:13 AM
That explains it. Thank you for clarifying. :D

I do my best.:D

acptulsa
06-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Ahhh...

Why do you think we hate to see trolls banned? Hard enough to unify this group even with a common enemy.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Why do you think we hate to see trolls banned? Hard enough to unify this group even with a common enemy.

Bite Me!:D

acptulsa
06-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Bite Me!:D

I'm happy to report that my teeth aren't that long.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 10:29 AM
I've been asked not to use the word "pu**y, so I will refer you to the "feline" species.

JosephTheLibertarian
06-25-2008, 10:55 AM

I think I would have 1000 posts too if I posted like you do. :rolleyes:

JosephTheLibertarian
06-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Sorry My Lady,

Why all the censorship? I preferred the original. :cool:

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 11:02 AM
There's an abnormal amount of posts from tragic dullards.

Such as myself...