PDA

View Full Version : DIY Wiretapping: The Ultimate Guide (and How to Fight Back)

speech
06-25-2008, 05:00 AM
DIY Wiretapping: The Ultimate Guide (and How to Fight Back)
Wiretapping is certainly a controversial issue today. Though it's downright creepy for a regular civilian to spy on his or her neighbors without a just cause, the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation), NSA (National Security Agency) and even business owners have been known to use wiretapping devices to learn more about criminal suspects, terrorists and their employees. Even if you aren't involved in a criminal case or illegal operation, it's incredibly easy to set up a wiretap or surveillance system on any type of phone. Don't be surprised to learn that virtually anyone could be spying on you for any reason.

In this article, we'll review several different ways you can decipher whether you're being wiretapped and what you can do to fight back.
How to Wiretap

Did you think wiretapping was just for the FBI and mobsters? It's actually so easy that we can show you how to install and manage different wiretapping systems yourself.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=377.0

newyearsrevolution08
06-25-2008, 05:06 AM
[B]It's actually so easy that we can show you how to install and manage different wiretapping systems yourself.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=377.0

yeah that is what we need to do to get our country back on track :p

asgardshill
06-25-2008, 05:25 AM
Well, whatever you do, do NOT bid on and purchase scanner radios produced for the Australian market on EBay. Because they can receive the frequencies used by cell phones that are blocked on scanners sold in the US. And it would be very wrong to eavesdrop on cell phone conversations. Very wrong indeed.

Conza88
06-25-2008, 05:41 AM
Well, whatever you do, do NOT bid on and purchase scanner radios produced for the Australian market on EBay. Because they can receive the frequencies used by cell phones that are blocked on scanners sold in the US. And it would be very wrong to eavesdrop on cell phone conversations. Very wrong indeed.

Hahaha WTH... I'm in Australia. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9042/eektx4.gif So.. that means I can buy them? http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7895/surprisedzf9.gif Not that I'd want to earsdrop on an old lady telling her husband what they need for groceries.. :D

asgardshill
06-25-2008, 05:43 AM
Hahaha WTH... I'm in Australia. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9042/eektx4.gif So.. that means I can buy them? http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7895/surprisedzf9.gif Not that I'd want to earsdrop on an old lady telling her husband what they need for groceries.. :D

I'm not much on Australian law. Is receiving cell phone frequencies illegal there like it is here in the US? Apparently not, because the scanners made for that market can receive them.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 05:48 AM
I'm from Australia.

And we're more relaxed.

Am I wrong Conza88?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 05:52 AM
Or are we going pig pig hunting Sydney boy?

LittleLightShining
06-25-2008, 06:03 AM
Holy moly. I thought this was the stuff of urban legends. I'm a little freaked out now.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:09 AM
Holy moly. I thought this was the stuff of urban legends. I'm a little freaked out now.

Fuck urban legends!

My State is 3xtimes the state of Texas, and we have a population of about one million..

I have one dog left.

Wild country is good.

LittleLightShining
06-25-2008, 06:15 AM
Fuck urban legends!

My State is 3xtimes the state of Texas, and we have a population of about one million..

I have one dog left.

Wild country is good.:confused:

I live in Vermont, Oz, not the projects.

You must know what an urban legend is. I was gonna give you a link but I think you're just being silly.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:21 AM
:confused:

I live in Vermont, Oz, not the projects.

You must know what an urban legend is. I was gonna give you a link but I think you're just being silly.

I lined in Chicago between 1968- 1974.

Does that make me a Urban legend?

Probably not.

Sure as fuck, it makes me a Blues Brother.

Don't argue.

FindLiberty
06-25-2008, 06:37 AM
Poo poo on Pine Gap. All you need is access to the local CO ESS and telephony packet switching knowhow, then ALL the call information and audio content can be routed right to you (anywhere in the world) without a single "splice". This used to require a court order...

Gud-die mite.

P.S. Don't try to modify an old scanner by changing the position of a diode or two on the keyboard matrix. That might make the USA model think it's a Euro model without the FCC mandated receive frequency restrictions... I'd have to make a citizen's arrest unless you are part of homeland security.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:39 AM
Poo poo on Pine Gap. All you need is access to the local CO ESS and telephony packet switching knowhow, then ALL the call information and audio content can be routed right to you (anywhere in the world) without a single "splice". This used to require a court order...

Gud-day mite.

Pine Gap...

Is dead. Move on.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:41 AM
We withdrew 500 fighting soldiers out of Iraq 2 weeks ago.

Didn't make the news ?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:43 AM
Don't bluster.
It get's you no-where.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:46 AM
Be the last people left on earth manufacturing cluster bombs, and land mines.

Except Israel and South Africa...

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:47 AM
Booga! Booga!

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 06:55 AM

Gud-die mite.

P.S. Don't try to modify an old scanner by changing the position of a diode or two on the keyboard matrix. That might make the USA model think it's a Euro model without the FCC mandated receive frequency restrictions... I'd have to make a citizen's arrest unless you are part of homeland security.

Does that mean you are going to track my vehicle, my cell-phone, my home, my family. Me?

FUCK YOU.

Conza88
06-25-2008, 06:56 AM
Seriously Oz.. Did you just get back from the pub? Daaamn.

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Seriously Oz.. Did you just get back from the pub? Daaamn.

No. But maybe. :D

So fucking what?

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:02 AM
Go process tedious bits of minutia...

Conza88
06-25-2008, 07:06 AM
Soon the nanny state will require you to do a breathalyzer, in order too start the computer up.

No drinking & posting! :D

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 07:11 AM
Soon the nanny state will require you to do a breathalyzer, in order too start the computer up.

No drinking & posting! :D

Mmmm.

Fuck you mate.

You are another snob fixated on every tired detail of anusus whilst searching for bretheren who are similarily infatuated.

Let me clear my intoxicated mind. Righteous prick.

WRellim
06-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Cool Toys for the Kids! (Plus, it helps prepare them for their future job in the "Dept-O-Truthiness"):

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2322077

Oh, and just in case no one posted the original article (with active links like the above), it's here:
http://www.itsecurity.com/features/diy-wiretapping-061708/

Have fun now.

Conza88
06-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Mmmm.

Fuck you mate.

You are another snob fixated on every tired detail of anusus whilst searching for bretheren who are similarily infatuated.

Let me clear my intoxicated mind. Righteous prick.

That's really an un-Australian attitude you have there. I ain't no snob, I just think someone posting 6 times in a row within 5 minutes is rather retarded. The edit button is there for a reason.

I was baggin' on the nanny state, not you - but I guess I can see how someone so defensive would perceive that. Whatever. :rolleyes:

FindLiberty
06-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Sorry Ozwest, our Lithium was on back-order. We just can't seem to get anything on time these days. Try not to come unglued.

We've loaded up the sprayers and have just completed the chemtrail grid in your area. So, you should feel much better within a few hours, depending on wind conditions.

Just toss a couple snags onto the barbie and try to relax with a nice cold stubbie...

P.S. Yes, unfortunately Alice Springs has turned to poo poo too.