PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda Determined to Attack NYC and DC:

Patriot123
06-24-2008, 12:38 PM
I just heard on 770AM last night that Al Qaeda was determined to attack NYC and DC with nuclear and/or biological weapons... Supposedly this came from the Feds just a few days ago. Can someone verify this? Can't find much on it. But assuming this is true, isn't it funny how this is coming right before Israel and the US (by proxy) are planning an attack on Iran? I smell WWIII.

pcosmar
06-24-2008, 12:41 PM
I just heard on 770AM last night that Al Qaeda was determined to attack NYC and DC with nuclear and/or biological weapons... Supposedly this came from the Feds just a few days ago. Can someone verify this? Can't find much on it. But assuming this is true, isn't it funny how this is coming right before Israel and the US (by proxy) are planning an attack on Iran? I smell WWIII.

What just a minute, and I can pull a story out of my butt.
That is all their fear mongering is.

Patriot123
06-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Still, if it's coming from the FBI, it has to be at least somewhat credible. They would have to have sources to back it up. If they wanted to fearmonger, they'd get FOX and friends to do a story on 'What if we were nuked by terrorists' or something to that degree.

thehittgirl
06-24-2008, 12:49 PM
More fascist neocon rhetoric. They've been pulling that crap since 9/11.

I have a bridge to sell......

pcosmar
06-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Still, if it's coming from the FBI, it has to be at least somewhat credible. They would have to have sources to back it up. If they wanted to fearmonger, they'd get FOX and friends to do a story on 'What if we were nuked by terrorists' or something to that degree.

FEAR FEAR FEAR
Booga, booga booga!!

What, and why would you think proven liars are credible?

Patriot123
06-24-2008, 02:05 PM
FEAR FEAR FEAR
Booga, booga booga!!

What, and why would you think proven liars are credible?

Well, because the chances that the FBI would lie to this degree is absurd. Sure, they might be 'evil,' 'unconstitutional,' or whatever else you want to call them, but there's a very low chance that they would put out a fraudulent report like this. Again, if they wanted to fear monger, they would get FOX & friends to help with that. Not risk being exposed by the public as they obviously would have to supply sources.

Even then, yeah, it is fear mongering. But likely not lies. It's still an unhealthy obsession with a threat that's been around for centuries.

ItsTime
06-24-2008, 02:07 PM
and we are determined to destroy Iran. hmm city, country, city, country, whos the bigger threat?

anaconda
06-24-2008, 02:14 PM
The first best thing to do when the government announces anything is to assume it is a lie. Furthermore, assume false-flag potential always. Until there is complete transparency in government we should assume nothing less. In this Republic a government of secrecy deserves nothing less from a citizenry of Patriots.

anaconda
06-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Apparently the Bush Administration still thinks we are all stupid. Why don't they seem to get it? Or, are too many people still gullible? My head spins when I hear the Iran rhetoric that is nearly IDENTICAL to the Iraq rhetoric in 2003.

It seems like in a sane America that 500,000 people would have been protesting in the streets of D.C. the very moment there was any Iran rhetoric. I snail mailed Dianne (War Profiteer) Feinstein (here in CA) when she voted "yes" on Lieberman's anti-Iran resolution. What a pack of transparent sell-outs we have in Congress.

SrA_Brown
06-24-2008, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=Patriot123;1532407]Well, because the chances that the FBI would lie to this degree is absurd. Sure, they might be 'evil,' 'unconstitutional,' or whatever else you want to call them, but there's a very low chance that they would put out a fraudulent report like this.QUOTE]

Way to much faith in the FBI my friend. I mean I understand what your saying, but the FBI's method of gathering intelligence can be classified as the "Burger King" method: Have it your way. That's right, made to order intelligence. All it takes is one op hearing something wrong. How do you think we got in this damn war anyway? Believe me, if they want a report to say something, they can make it happen. It's not outright lying, persay, but it's pretty damn close. Don't believe your government, they're full of it.:cool:

JohnMeridith
06-24-2008, 03:02 PM

What? The FBI? An agency that tries to enforce morality(which is subjective). You do know that the FBI is the FEDs "Mob" right? Google the FBI and Black Panthers, MLK jr, JFK and it will give way to a bunch of questionable BS they have done.

jkm1864
06-24-2008, 03:39 PM
The minute a nuke goes off in Washington DC and kills Bush and Congress I'll believe it 100% but until then its just Government fear tactics. I wonder why they call us traitors when they lie to us and steal from us what else should they expect. I can't wait till the poor and the rich start paying massive taxes because You will see the largest conservative revolt ever.

moostraks
06-24-2008, 03:55 PM

:confused: What would ever make you believe the FBI is not part of the government disinformation that coerces us to believe that the preemptive war theory is just? Why would you believe one entity is corrupt but it is not pervasive? My condolences to those who are government employees, but if you want to really succeed in a government career you will do whatever is required of you. True whistle blowers/truth tellers do not last long in any government position and certainly would not have any position of signifigance until they prove themselves worthy....:(

pinkmandy
06-24-2008, 04:02 PM
h ttp://www.fbi.gov/pressroom.htm

Nothing about it there. Interesting site, though. They even have a kids' corner.

RideTheDirt
06-24-2008, 04:02 PM
If this happens I'm getting the fuck out of dodge.

priest_of_syrinx
06-24-2008, 04:21 PM
h ttp://www.fbi.gov/pressroom.htm

Nothing about it there. Interesting site, though. They even have a kids' corner.

Here's the masterpiece I created on the kids' page:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/bcuzliekomg/bobbybureau.jpg

"I wish I was a beautiful person..." :(

youngbuck
06-24-2008, 06:42 PM
The first best thing to do when the government announces anything is to assume it is a lie. Furthermore, assume false-flag potential always. Until there is complete transparency in government we should assume nothing less. In this Republic a government of secrecy deserves nothing less from a citizenry of Patriots.

Well put, QFT.

pinkmandy
06-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Here's the masterpiece I created on the kids' page:

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/bcuzliekomg/bobbybureau.jpg

"I wish I was a beautiful person..." :(

Aw, you are beautiful. Nothing a little waxing and plucking won't fix. ;)

Andrew-Austin
06-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Good thing I don't live in NYC or DC then.

This just in: boogeyman migrates to Austin, attacks local smart ass

Primbs
06-25-2008, 12:41 AM

If they were really concerned about an attack the borders would be better protected and Dubai World Ports wouldn't be getting management rights to our ports.

Obviously, Bin Laden and company will probably infiltrate Dubai World Ports company at some point in the future, if they haven't already.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2008/me_gulf0246_06_16.asp

Ozwest
06-25-2008, 02:18 AM
Until America gets out of the middle east, and stops cow-towing to Israel, everywhere is threatened.