PDA

View Full Version : Personal Thank you to RPF, please read

speciallyblend
06-24-2008, 07:56 AM
I wanted to thank everyone involved with this www.lettertogop.com. This letter was posted on this forum and i made maybe 4 calls ,then in less then 2 weeks we have over 10,000 signatures 9,250 confirmed and about 1390 unconfirmed, anyway we need to send this over the 10,000 mark then it will have just begun:D

I just posted to this editor and writer
just sent this to freedom phoenix http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/
and david brown in pittsburgh http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_574066.html both i have talked to on the phone, so let's get an extra push to send this over 10,000 confirmed and then the full press release will comeout to the masses.

this letter will have a big bite by convention day our goal? 10,000? 100,000?? 500,000? it's up to us, thats what RON PAUL told us,so if you want RON PAUL as our Republican Nominee, then its time to actually go to work. We have 3 months!! thats a lifetime in politics!! NEVER SAY NEVER, SEE YA IN ST PAUL, RON PAUL 2008, we will not settle for less....Educate the delegates, this has just begun, IT'S UP TO US, RON PAUL SAYS SO;)

love you all,sniffle:p

pauletteNV
06-24-2008, 07:59 AM
Great work speciallyblend. Today, everyone, send the letter to at least 5 people to whom you haven't sent it already and ask them to send it on to 5. O.K., 5 too many, send it on to 3. 3's doable, right?

speciallyblend
06-24-2008, 01:01 PM
just sent the lettertogop.com to the huffington post;) their scoop section;)

SnappleLlama
06-24-2008, 01:14 PM
just sent the lettertogop.com to the huffington post;) their scoop section;)

Nice!!

sluggo
06-24-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm printing this letter out and sending it back with any GOP donation mails I get from now on.

asgardshill
06-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Hey, no problem. That's what we're here to do - help with causes that benefit the freedom movement.

(Now there's just the matter of sending along that $1642.80 payment at 17.76 cents per signature to my PayPal address (LittleGrayGuyInTheGalaxyOfIda) left to take care of, right? I'm sure it just slipped your mind.)

;)

james1844
06-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Guys,

I want to comment the organizers of this effort for making it happen. 10,000 signatures is a LOT in the space of a couple of weeks.

But, did anyone consider that this might harm the efforts of some of us who want to work more closely with the GOP?

Thanks,

James

speciallyblend
06-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Guys,

I want to comment the organizers of this effort for making it happen. 10,000 signatures is a LOT in the space of a couple of weeks.

But, did anyone consider that this might harm the efforts of some of us who want to work more closely with the GOP?

Thanks,

James

I hear your concern but odds that the gop will agree to the terms to even view and verify the list is nil(unless they wise up and see the light), the privacy protection section ,when you sign the letter is pretty clear, on the other note ,maybe the gop should of thought of their actions at the state conventions and ron paul. either way this list will be protected and kept private until they agree to our 3rd party terms to view the list.

The_Orlonater
06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
I hope they listen instead of mock us....oh well.. :confused:

Roxi
06-24-2008, 08:12 PM
hey i just thought of something, ill send a copy of that to dave weigel (reason mag, RP supporter)