PDA

View Full Version : USA Tomorrow

PatriotOne
06-23-2008, 09:22 PM
The revolution continues! I am signing up for my free copy and checking the box to help distribute. If Devvy is pushing it, it's going to be good :D Buh bye USA Today, hello USA Tomorrow :cool:

REPLACING CONTROLLED NEWSPAPERS ... WITH REAL ONES!

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd371.htm

By: Devvy
June 23, 2008

© 2008 - NewsWithViews.com

Back in February 2003, it was necessary for me to take the high-speed train (Acela) from Boston to Washington, DC. It was a nice ride. But one thing I noticed regarding the passengers in the four cars…..only two had laptop computers going. A few looked to be catching forty winks. All the other passengers were reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee nearby.

I thought to myself: “If only they could be reading the truth about the issues that are crushing America. If only they could be learning about the agenda that the global government has against them, instead of more manufactured ‘news’ about the same, worn-out political bickering on editorial pages and in popular columns.”

I believe I have found the answer to that dilemma. It is a way in which good, patriotic people can finally make a very good living AND, at the same time, help a lot of people fight the government. It is the best of both worlds. Being a Patriot AND making good money in the process of being a good citizen!

We constantly hear "Hold them accountable" when referring to what is known as the mainstream media (MSM), which now includes cable networks like FOX, MSNBC and CNN. How much longer can America survive nothing more than wishful thinking? These are corporate giants who rarely bend and their agenda is set.

The Internet has been the big cannon for getting the truth about our dire situation out to the American people. However, as it has grown in size to almost two BILLION pages, Americans get easily distracted with the nonsense and frequently substitute ABC Nightly News by hitting on ABC's web site. A relatively small number of conglomerates have owned the news mediums for decades now and control the content. In my opinion, they are nothing but propaganda rags.

Additionally, I don't think anyone can doubt, at this point, that efforts are underway to completely regulate the Internet and curtail its use. Because independent media has made such huge gains toward informing the country about the North American Union/SPP (and the thousand other cuts slashing ‘we the people’ every day) the day of regulating content is coming and more battles will begin.

Some speculate that the Internet will be shut down altogether. I don't believe that's going to happen any time soon. You see, the destroyers make boat-loads of money from retail sales on-line, as well as using the Internet to inculcate their propaganda. What they want to do is pass more hate-laws stifling freedom of speech, along with more regulations, and charge for what they define as "heavy usage."

The bottom line is, putting all your eggs into one basket can be fatal. On September 27, 2007, I wrote a column titled, 'Bring a real newspaper back into America's towns and cities.' As a result of that column, one very concerned and patriotic American stepped forward. Within a few weeks from now, the flagship issue of “USA Tomorrow” will be hand-delivered to 1,400,000 homes, apartments and businesses in targeted states. Sign up to get your free copy here:

http://www.usobserver.com/usatomorrow/form/nwv/usatomorrowform-nwv.htm

Rest of article here:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd371.htm

asgardshill
06-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Good luck with that, but the business model of starting a new dead-tree newspaper scares the hell out of me. Print media/fishwrap are dropping like flies; here's hoping that these guys can make it work.

PatriotOne
06-23-2008, 09:31 PM
Good luck with that, but the business model of starting a new dead-tree newspaper scares the hell out of me. Print media/fishwrap are dropping like flies; here's hoping that these guys can make it work.

Here's the front page of the first issue. http://www.usatomorrow.us/images/1st-page-v2.pdf

Since there is actually some substance in this paper, I have a feeling people are going to get hooked on it.

RP made the first issue of course :cool:. Maybe RP would be interested in becoming a featured columist :)

nate895
06-23-2008, 10:22 PM
I brought this up months ago.

lucius
06-23-2008, 10:57 PM
SWEET--I want!

RSLudlum
06-23-2008, 11:02 PM
spread it far and wide...

BTW, what ever happened to the RonPaul Newspaper?

AJ Antimony
06-24-2008, 12:47 AM
Is this legit? How does it work? They simply mail it to you?

IRO-bot
06-24-2008, 06:37 AM
I want one.

sidenote: Devvy is smokin' hot!!

Conza88
06-24-2008, 06:54 AM
I want one.

sidenote: Devvy is smokin' hot!!

You'll probs regret that last comment. Someone I think the yongrel posted a picture of her, without the editing touch.

IRO-bot
06-24-2008, 07:03 AM
You'll probs regret that last comment. Someone I think the yongrel posted a picture of her, without the editing touch.

Probably. Ever see a close up of Merideth Vierra from the Today Show? Yikes. I saw the camera glitch once and went in sharp focus in HD. Scary stuff there.

asgardshill
06-24-2008, 07:16 AM
Probably. Ever see a close up of Merideth Vierra from the Today Show? Yikes. I saw the camera glitch once and went in sharp focus in HD. Scary stuff there.

The one that scared the hell out of me was Scarlett Johansson. Same situation (glitch on an HD broadcast) - without the makeup she probably uses a trowel to apply, she looks like 3 miles of bad road. Skinny and almost malnourished. And her teeth look like she's been using them to open 55 gallon drums.

Angelina Jolie and Beyonce are natural beauties, as were Lynn Redgrave, Audrey Hepburn and Clara Bow (from another time) - those are the only ones who come to mind though.

PatriotOne
06-24-2008, 07:17 AM
Is this legit? How does it work? They simply mail it to you?

Yes, it is legit and partnered with the US Observer. They have already set up distribution centers and will be hand delivering 1.4 mil copies in a few weeks. They need people to help it grow. This newspaper can be successful and the "RP Revolution" can be a big part of that if we want to. Someone has already set up the infrastructure and fronted the money. All we need to do is help spread the word.

Read the whole article ..... http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd371.htm

crusader
06-24-2008, 07:17 AM
judging by your front page, your newspaper is no better than MSM.

Its way to slanted with tainted journalism, just in the opposite direction, which doesn't bring justice to our cause.

Not a good solution imo.

PatriotOne
06-24-2008, 07:24 AM

Its way to slanted with tainted journalism, just in the opposite direction, which doesn't bring justice to our cause.

Not a good solution imo.

I'd ask you to be more specific but I really don't care what trolls think.

american.swan
06-24-2008, 07:44 AM

Not a good solution imo.

I think crusader has a point. If it's slanted TOO far it could turn some people off. And become some kind of niche paper for nursing home GOP members. If it can report the truth without being SO bias would be best.

AJ Antimony
06-24-2008, 12:37 PM
I think crusader has a point. If it's slanted TOO far it could turn some people off. And become some kind of niche paper for nursing home GOP members. If it can report the truth without being SO bias would be best.

Hmm sounds like Ron Paul vs Bob Barr

UtahApocalypse
06-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Uggg.... looks like a horrible religious zealot text to me.