PDA

View Full Version : Influx of immigrants deliberate to dilute constitutionalists

rodent
06-23-2008, 06:51 PM

orafi
06-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Makes sense for the NAU

ChooseLiberty
06-23-2008, 10:48 PM
The people organizing the illegals are with the "worker's party". You know who that is.

I'm rooting for India. They say they have such a good democracy that everyone votes more than once. :D

Look, I'm not white nor a European supremacist -- but let's face it: the founding fathers defected from Western Europe and established some democratic traditions that are -still- to this day not very well managed or exercised in other parts of the world. They're getting better in India and China's started to master the free-markets, but by and large the common people believe government should take from who they think is rich and give it away to everyone else.

Living in a spanish-speaking ghetto, my opinion is that they are bringing in the illegals and immigrants for the sole purpose of diluting the vote of constitutionalists. Foreigners almost always come with the Old-World thinking, my dad included. The same corrupt powers from the Old World are now able to control and manipulate the US (and destroy it) through the will of the people -- people who've now been diluted into a mass of individuals with leftist leanings.

Here in NYC, the locals demand all kinds of concessions and government programs for their housing projects. The government is currently taking 38.4% of every paycheck of mine while there are illegals driving Benzes and living in the housing projects. I don't get it.

I'm really starting to hate this country, but now there's nowhere else to run.