06-23-2008, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRJbbtCbF8

american.swan
06-23-2008, 06:53 PM
NEW POST Bump

constitutional
06-23-2008, 06:56 PM
McCain wins.. Obama Losses.

What the fuck happened to the Liberterian party candidate? How about constitution party candidate? WTF happened to other independent candidates? Why will fucking Obama be the only one to loose? Is he special?

hypnagogue
06-23-2008, 07:00 PM
He's predicted to win. I suspect the prediction is correct.

american.swan
06-23-2008, 07:25 PM
McCain wins.. Obama Losses.

What the fuck happened to the Liberterian party candidate? How about constitution party candidate? WTF happened to other independent candidates? Why will fucking Obama be the only one to loose? Is he special?

Ok, I understand. AMERICA LOSES,
Obama might lose to McCain. Because of video. Hope you watched it. Very informative.

TastyWheat
06-23-2008, 10:31 PM
I still think Obama is going to win. They drew straws already and decided it's a year for the Democrats.

Fox McCloud
06-23-2008, 11:05 PM
I personally think McCain will win; there's a block of voters (union workers and hot-headed Hillary supporters) that will vote for McCain because they don't like Obama (for whatever reason)...not to mention the race issue, regardless of what anyone says, will be a factor.

Not only that, but if we do go to War with Iran, and the American people perceive it as necessary, they'll tend to vote for a "war-time" candidate over one that's a perceived anti-war candidate (which Obama is not)...let's also not forget that McCain has massive support from the moderates, as has been shown by quite a few exit polls.

I think it'll still be an insanely close race though.

coyote_sprit
06-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Obama would get the debt up faster with his social programs and continuing the war. If you ask me thats what our masters want and for that Obama will win.

muh_roads
06-24-2008, 12:16 AM
I remember how crazy that Ohio vote was in 2004. Inner cities shared 1-2 voting machines making democrat areas wait for 4-6 hours in long lines hoping they'd just leave. While white suburbia had no waiting lines what-so-ever. 15+ machines in their voting areas.

Not that it matters.

Kerry considers McCain as a VP choice.
Gore's VP now endorsing McCain.
Pelosi is a cunt making it easier to war with Iran.
Obama sounds chickenhawish on wanting war with Pakistan and/or Iran.

fuck em all.

Fox McCloud
06-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Just watched the video--interesting, but I bet it'll have a Democrat bent to it....not to mention he completely screws it up at the end--we're not a Democracy--we're a Republic.

Conza88
06-24-2008, 01:29 AM
"One Dude's Quest to Save Democracy."

The whole premise of this doco, is FLAWED. Lol... :rolleyes:

Furthermore, this bullshit continues to push the false left-right paradigm... it puts it all on Bush.

Which is bullshit. It's bother mother fken parties. Obama will win - its his turn.. and if he doesn't, and so McCain can bring martial law - he has that image, it's his stereotype.

It all depends on how ready the NWO is, and how fast they want to close society down.