PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Rally September 2nd!?

NickHaynes
06-23-2008, 04:04 PM
I was wondering if any Liberty supporting Kentuckians were going to drive to the Freedom Rally September 2nd outside the RNC? I am from Louisville and would love to carpool/split money for hotel.

Anyone?

newyearsrevolution08
06-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Check out the ronvoy effort, maybe they will be doing something for that effort as well once the march july 12th gets done with.

TheTyke
06-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah, we definitely have a bunch going. At the last Take Back Kentucky meeting, there was a gentleman who was arranging buses. As NYR08 said, we'll probably hear more about it after July 12th. :)

NickHaynes
06-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Yeah, we definitely have a bunch going. At the last Take Back Kentucky meeting, there was a gentleman who was arranging buses. As NYR08 said, we'll probably hear more about it after July 12th. :)

So is there also a carpool thing going on for the July 12th rally? I am also interested in going to that, but that ronvoy thing is not where I want to go. I was hoping I could just ride with some other Kentuckians.

PatHenMom
07-12-2008, 10:34 PM
As someone else already posted, there is someone who is making travel arrangements for us as a group to the rally. It is just a bunch of us CfL-ers riding a bus together and there will be a budget motel room. I don't know the best way to tell you to get hold of him as I don't want to post his email address on this open forum. What do you suggest?