PDA

View Full Version : David Gay RE: Cuba

David A. Gay, Sr.
06-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Policy Toward Cuba - U.S. vs. The Rest of The World

The decision made recently by the European Union to end sanctions against Cuba is another example of how we in America are lagging behind the rest of the world in terms of foreign policy. For too long, our pride has kept us from rethinking our policy toward the island nation.

The Cuban Embargo was designed to topple the Communist regime of Fidel Castro, but has done little to that effect. Rather than weaken Castro's dictatorship, we've weakened the Cuban people by helping the regime to restrict the flow of money and choke out the free market.

Free trade and the exchange of culture and ideas is the best tool America has to combat international tyranny. With Fidel Castro out of power for four months now, the remaining remnant of his Communist government can be pushed out by the power of the free market.

It's time to end the Cuban Embargo now and spread freedom to the Cuban people.

http://www.davidgay2008.com/issues
http://www.davidgay2008.com/donate

asgardshill
06-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I'd buy that for a dollar. IOW, I agree.

David A. Gay, Sr.
06-23-2008, 12:08 PM
On a side note... My wife is a Political Refugee from Cuba... And she agrees with me on the embargo.

http://www.davidgay2008.com/issues
http://www.davidgay2008.com/donate

Crash Martinez
06-23-2008, 02:46 PM
on another side note, don't say "remaining remnant."

rodo1776
06-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Keep the embargo!! Fidel and Raul finance spies and repression with dollars. If we let tourists go there and bring dollars they will be able to better finance their system of repression.

The fact is that there is NO EMBARGO for food and medicine from the US under currant law (only tourism).

Cuba buys hundreds of millions of dollars worth of 3rd class chicken and other low quality foodstuffs from American companies and then sells it to their citizens for 3 times the price.

Death to Fidel and Raul do not be hoodwinked.

David A. Gay, Sr.
06-23-2008, 02:52 PM
rodo1776;1530648 Keep the embargo!! Fidel and Raul finance spies and repression with dollars. If we let tourists go there and bring dollars they will be able to better finance their system of repression.

The Cuban people have no access to the free market because we've cut it off. It's time to mind our own business and stop causing problems for other people.

Unspun
06-23-2008, 03:02 PM
Keep the embargo!! Fidel and Raul finance spies and repression with dollars. If we let tourists go there and bring dollars they will be able to better finance their system of repression.

The fact is that there is NO EMBARGO for food and medicine from the US under currant law (only tourism).

Cuba buys hundreds of millions of dollars worth of 3rd class chicken and other low quality foodstuffs from American companies and then sells it to their citizens for 3 times the price.

Death to Fidel and Raul do not be hoodwinked.

Yep. Let's make their citizens suffer--because we don't like their leaders.

rodo1776
06-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey David, you obviously have not done your homework. You Say that the Cuban regime has no access to the free market? What are you on drugs? They can buy anything anywhere (and food and medical from the US) They can purchase antibiotics from Argentina for example. Do they? NO!! why because they have a communist system and do not give a shit about people with infections. They can not buy antibiotics in any drugstore in Cuba (except the ones for a foreigner)

And fY David gay!! If you think we should end the embargo and your wife agrees then she is a YUMA just like you. And tell her I said so (she will know what that means). Also ask her what a chivato is, as she must be one!!

There has been no change in Cuba with Fidel out, as his piece of shit assassin brother is in charge.
Check out Raul here;

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.therealcuba.com/RaulGettingReady.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.therealcuba.com/page5.htm&h=500&w=724&sz=79&hl=en&start=24&sig2=9bdlG7nIqauGum0M9-XgVw&um=1&tbnid=ig0_N1e3ZZiGFM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=140&ei=Yg1gSKH8DYPQpgSmsOHLBA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpictures%2Braul%2Bcastro%2Bassassin%2 6start%3D20%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe% 3Doff%26sa%3DN

You are a loser and will thankfully not be representing us in congress. P.S. Buy a Che t shirt so you can promote another assassin.

Your wife should be ashamed of herself. She can not be a "regular" Cuban. Must be from the high class.

rodo1776
06-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Yep. Let's make their citizens suffer--because we don't like their leaders.

The leaders rule and force the citizens to suffer. Sound anything like George Bush to you?

Crash Martinez
06-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Hey David, you obviously have not done your homework. You Say that the Cuban regime has no access to the free market? What are you on drugs? They can buy anything anywhere (and food and medical from the US) They can purchase antibiotics from Argentina for example. Do they? NO!! why because they have a communist system and do not give a shit about people with infections. They can not buy antibiotics in any drugstore in Cuba (except the ones for a foreigner)

And fY David gay!! If you think we should end the embargo and your wife agrees then she is a YUMA just like you. And tell her I said so (she will know what that means). Also ask her what a chivato is, as she must be one!!

There has been no change in Cuba with Fidel out, as his piece of shit assassin brother is in charge.
Check out Raul here;

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.therealcuba.com/RaulGettingReady.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.therealcuba.com/page5.htm&h=500&w=724&sz=79&hl=en&start=24&sig2=9bdlG7nIqauGum0M9-XgVw&um=1&tbnid=ig0_N1e3ZZiGFM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=140&ei=Yg1gSKH8DYPQpgSmsOHLBA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpictures%2Braul%2Bcastro%2Bassassin%2 6start%3D20%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe% 3Doff%26sa%3DN

You are a loser and will thankfully not be representing us in congress. P.S. Buy a Che t shirt so you can promote another assassin.

Your wife should be ashamed of herself. She can not be a "regular" Cuban. Must be from the high class.

Speaking of people who have not done their homework...

My sister-in-law is from a small, poor town in Pinar del Rio. Do you "know what that means?" Her father was a political prisoner and was sentenced a number of times to concentration camps because he spoke out against the Communist regime. No one who knows us would ever accuse them or us of sympathy with Communists, least of all with Ernesto Comemierda Guevara. I understand that you disagree with our conclusions about the embargo, but when you treat David as if he were ignorant of the real issues in Cuba, and his family as if they were anything but 100% staunchly anti-communist, you are the one who looks ridiculous.

Crash Martinez
06-23-2008, 04:02 PM
"Fidel Castro was a brutish dictator who for fifty years robbed the Cuban people of their liberty. While his resignation does not mean the end of communism in Cuba, it is good to see him go.
"Castro's departure provides America a great opportunity to reflect on the current trade embargo against our island neighbor. The policy was designed to weaken the Castro regime, but I believe it actually helped him maintain control and allowed his thugs to hold power decades longer than they would have otherwise been able.
"Free trade and the open exchange of information are the best tools America has to combat international tyranny. The U.S. should quickly end the Cuban trade embargo. Cuban markets would be a great place for our farmers and businesses to sell their products. And, the power of free markets would quickly push out the remaining totalitarian remnant, finally ending the Communism in the Western Hemisphere."

-Dr. Ron Paul, February 21, 2008

rodo1776
06-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Speaking of people who have not done their homework...

My sister-in-law is from a small, poor town in Pinar del Rio. Do you "know what that means?" Her father was a political prisoner and was sentenced a number of times to concentration camps because he spoke out against the Communist regime. No one who knows us would ever accuse them or us of sympathy with Communists, least of all with Ernesto Comemierda Guevara. I understand that you disagree with our conclusions about the embargo, but when you treat David as if he were ignorant of the real issues in Cuba, and his family as if they were anything but 100% staunchly anti-communist, you are the one who looks ridiculous.

Crash, i understand your point. i stayed with a family near Pinar and slept on the floor. I have friends who were incarcerated for no reason other than that they pissed off local chivatos.

David gay has not expressed his understanding of the Cuban situation in my opinion. (and having a YUMA wife does not make him automatically right)

Maybe to you yes. But to me no.

Is Raul any different than Fidel and in fact is Fidel still in charge? My guess is yes and that human rights there have not improved.

We can think that the libertarian position is have free trade with the comameirdas but in fact that just makes them stronger.

David A. Gay, Sr.
06-23-2008, 05:13 PM
How about just take Ron Paul's position. Furthermore... I never said openly trade with the regime... We should have open exchange with the Cuban people...

y me haces un favor y dejas de decirle Yuma a mi esposa.

Su papa fue preso politico mas de 10 veces en campos de concentracion por ser ACTIVISTA en contra del sistema. No por enojar al chivato de la zona.

Lo unico que hemos cumplido con el supuesto bloqueo es un punto mas de propaganda para Fidel para razonar el hambre de su pueblo y echarle la culpa a los estados unidos.

David A. Gay, Sr.
06-23-2008, 05:21 PM
How about just take Ron Paul's position. Furthermore... I never said openly trade with the regime... We should have open exchange with the Cuban people...

Su papa fue preso politico mas de 10 veces en campos de concentracion por ser ACTIVISTA en contra del sistema. No por enojar al chivato de la zona.

Lo unico que hemos cumplido con el supuesto bloqueo es un punto mas de propaganda para Fidel para razonar el hambre de su pueblo y echarle la culpa a los estados unidos.

rodo1776
06-23-2008, 06:24 PM

I don't have to take Ron Paul's position on every issue and still be involved in this revolution.

I would still say that your wife is a Yuma and so are you (and me for that matter)

So have open exchange with the Cuban people. that is great. I believe that they will tell you that first of all you get rid of Fidel and his brother.

You want to get rid of the embargo fine.

I say that you are an inexperienced person trying to take advantage of RP money bombs to try to get elected. You will not win because you have not been active in GOP politics till now.

Lastima que eras un idiota y sin huevos.

Suerte para ti y tu familia cubana con dinero que no son de la gente normal alla.

rodo1776
06-23-2008, 06:25 PM
And why the hell are you not out door knocking or phoning!! Post here after 10PM. Before that you should be working to get elected.

David A. Gay, Sr.
06-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Mi familia con dinero?

primero... Mi familia cubana vino aqui con un prestamo de catholic charities en 1998.

segundo.. Jamas en la vida he sido ni me han dicho rico. He vivido entre la pobreza y la clase media desde que naci.

y decirme que estoy en la politica para tomar ventaja del dinero de Ron Paul? Estoy apostulado porque creo fielmente en el mensaje del Dr. Paul.

por si no lo sabias, soy el reclutador #1 de voluntarios para la campan~a de Ron Paul. Luche con todas mis fuerzas para que ganara la eleccion primaria en mi estado, y ya que no va ser presidente estoy luchando honestamente para continuar el mensaje.

no insultes a la gente que no conoces... Mejor me llamas a mi celular y lo hablamos... 315-877-8173 a ver quien es quien en la cuestion de los huevos.

David A. Gay, Sr.
06-23-2008, 07:07 PM
You know... You still haven't mentioned the fact that my stance on this issue is 100% identical to Ron Paul's

If you don't believe in Dr. Paul's message of expanded freedom through free markets and non-interventionism, why are you even on this forum?

revolutionman
06-24-2008, 12:14 PM
tourism will not survive without capitalism. so if we lift the embargo, Cuba will be forced to choose between one or the other. The sort of revenue a beautiful tropical island so close to the US would earn, or the flawed economic system thats had Cubans floating over to Miami in hollowed out dressers for 30 years. With Castro on his deathbed and his brother not far behind, now would be an excellent time to issue this proposal to the Cuban people.

Crash Martinez
06-24-2008, 02:51 PM
To put it simply, look how much the embargo has accomplished so far...

dsantoro
06-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Can people just express opinions without calling others losers? Please stop calling others names and childish labels - it just makes you sound unable to intelligently express yourself. We must learn to be civil to each other and PERSUADE not ANTAGONIZE.

Crash Martinez
06-26-2008, 06:52 AM
Can people just express opinions without calling others losers? Please stop calling others names and childish labels - it just makes you sound unable to intelligently express yourself. We must learn to be civil to each other and PERSUADE not ANTAGONIZE.

++

sophocles07
06-26-2008, 06:57 AM
on another side note, don't say "remaining remnant."

I agree. Dr. Alliteration needs to re-subtle-ize his phrase.

So have open exchange with the Cuban people. that is great. I believe that they will tell you that first of all you get rid of Fidel and his brother.

You think that the US should overthrow another nation’s leader?

jsteilKS
06-27-2008, 11:55 PM
"So have open exchange with the Cuban people. that is great. I believe that they will tell you that first of all you get rid of Fidel and his brother. "

I'm sure that will happen and the administration that tells us were overthrowing the cuban government will tell us that were going to pay for it with cuban offshore oil and that it will last 3 weeks, were in, were out.