PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Statement Of Faith On Church Parking Lots

max
08-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Some of you have suggested this...It's such an awesome idea that ithis post should be a sticky.

Locate all of the Christian churches in your area (Yellow pages). On Sunday mornings, plaster the windshields with Ron Pauls statement of faith. I would also include another flyer with more issues and a plea for donations....or a slim jim.

God fearing Christians will LOVE this statement! Romney/Rudy/Fred cant compete with RP on this!

Heres the statement...cut and paste and make a zillion copies

http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm

CurtisLow
08-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Yeah it's definitely a great letter!

born2drv
08-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Some of you have suggested this...It's such an awesome idea that ithis post should be a sticky.

Locate all of the Christian churches in your area (Yellow pages). On Sunday mornings, plaster the windshields with Ron Pauls statement of faith. I would also include another flyer with more issues and a plea for donations....or a slim jim.

God fearing Christians will LOVE this statement! Romney/Rudy/Fred cant compete with RP on this!

Heres the statement...cut and paste and make a zillion copies

http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm

didn't someone make this statement of faith into a more attractive flier?

lucius
08-26-2007, 11:15 PM
didn't someone make this statement of faith into a more attractive flier?

I would like to see that. I am having great success with Dr. Paul's SOF; it rocks!

born2drv
08-26-2007, 11:22 PM
I would like to see that. I am having great success with Dr. Paul's SOF; it rocks!

i've been trying to find it myself, but so far unsuccessful. maybe people are just printing double-sided the whole text? it doesn't seem like you could fit it on the front of 1 page only.

american.swan
08-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Could someone also put this on cars on Saturday morning at Seventh-day Adventist churches? SDA's tend to be a small Republican voting block. (some women vote Dem)

max
08-26-2007, 11:28 PM
I made a version on one page only...not too hard to squeeze..

I'm going to paper clip a slim jim or an FFF to them

lucius
08-26-2007, 11:35 PM
i've been trying to find it myself, but so far unsuccessful. maybe people are just printing double-sided the whole text? it doesn't seem like you could fit it on the front of 1 page only.

One side for cars, two sides for the Pastors and 'little church lady' who runs everything; have both ready.