Change
06-22-2008, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gzu-bBAMU

Change
06-22-2008, 09:46 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7856922260210276179

tonesforjonesbones
06-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Yes..and I find it interesting that so many people are talking about it. I wonder if it is because they are being exposed or because they have gone so far forward with their One world government plans they just don't care anymore. TONES

Change
06-23-2008, 10:01 AM
It is not a good thing to meet behind closed doors, and no matter how rich and powerful one might be, they have to use the same governmental system as the garbage man, hair dresser, and mom and dad. This group should be dismanteled or have minutes taken of their meetings that involve any elected political figures that work on United States government policies that impact the American people.

Their excuse to be able to talk freely is unacceptable, and has been used as an excuse here in the United States by the psychiatric industry to close the doors of hearings for mental health reforms under Government GRANTS, one called the Mental Health Transformation Grant of $95 millions dollars. No minutes allowed for exactly the same reason given "people would feel unable to talk freely" are you kidding me! Open the doors to show transparency! This is not how a free society works.

LittleLightShining
06-23-2008, 10:15 AM
... or because they have gone so far forward with their One world government plans they just don't care anymore. TONESThis is what I think. It's like the whole pirates phenomenon. Skull & Bones used to be hush-hush secret. Then the "Don't tase me, bro" incident happened and they couldn't just keep denying it. So why not make it ironic? Shortly after that skulls and bones were everywhere. "But, but... Skull & Bones has nothing do do with pirates," some say. Oh really? Think about it. Skull & Bones has everything to do with pirates.

TPTB just don't care what we think anymore. They have the tools to execute their plans. Plus, so many people don't really want to believe there is something bigger going on so they ignore it while the puppetmasters revel in their shadow world.

Change
06-23-2008, 10:25 AM
I was always taught no question is stupid. If a question is asked, why not answer it. Are we to believe that the rich and powerful have no greater influence on policy that you or I have? Regardless of the theory or ideas people have, let them ask them, usually if the answers are honest and complete, the theory can be dissolved or take hold into strong ideas or concepts that drive policy for the good of the people. Labels given to people that asks questions, diverts attention away from the questions, to the person asking the question.

lucius
06-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones

... or because they have gone so far forward with their One world government plans they just don't care anymore. TONES

Revealing the plan is a psyop technique that creates greater control by demoralizing the alert, called "Revelation of the Method".

Conza88
06-23-2008, 08:16 PM
*sigh* May they rot in hell.

RSLudlum
06-23-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones

Revealing the plan is a psyop technique creates greater control by demoralizing the alert, called "Revelation of the Method".

Once inertia takes over, they count on the masses to believe that it's useless to move out the way of the boulder rolling down the hill.

Bruno
06-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Unfortunately, this video is two years old. Obama and Clinton may have both attended this year's meeting, even snubbing the press to meet in secret. It is possible McCain attended as well. And none of this made the news at all.

Change
06-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Well, we know about it. I am reading the book, it makes an very good read for the Summer.