PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Media Blackout Flyer

max
08-26-2007, 10:38 PM
Let's not get into a pissing match over this new flyer. If you like it, use it.

If you don't like it, don't use it, but don't discourage those who have a different view on this matter.

My personal feeling is that we have to stop living in fear of the media and confront them head on. If the media is not directly challenged as a force for fraud, then unsuspecting Americans will continue to believe their junk.

Our NUMBER ONE ENEMY is not Rudy or Romney...IT IS THE MEDIA. If we don't confront them head on, they will steamroll us.

RP may come off as a whiner if he starts bitching about the media...but we are self organized volunteers. That's my view. Here's the Flyer. I am open to feedback in order to fine tune it (as well as professional design help)..but I intend to roll with it along with Founding Fathers Flyer/Voter Guide.

This flyer does the following:

1. It answer the question of "Who is Ron Paul?"
2. It undermines the media's credibility.
3. It addresses the issue of "He cant win" by suggesting that readers make their own decision.
4. It encourages readers to show it to others....ripple effect

http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/blackout.html

richard1984
08-26-2007, 11:27 PM
My only complaint is the the "blackout" picture is too big and dark and will, thus, use too much ink (not only does my printer usually suck, but ink is really expensive). Is there anyway to make a more printer-friendly version?

max
08-26-2007, 11:31 PM
My only complaint is the the "blackout" picture is too big and dark and will, thus, use too much ink (not only does my printer usually suck, but ink is really expensive). Is there anyway to make a more printer-friendly version?

You should use a local staples or kinkos...probably a lot cheaper...

if u copy your own, maybe we can come up with some other image for the blackout...maybe a big black x? (but not over RP's face...we can have him to the side...any ideas?