PDA

View Full Version : AP: Everything seemingly is spinning out of control

Cowlesy
06-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Maybe. And maybe this is what the 21st century will be about — a great unraveling of some things long taken for granted.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080621/ap_on_re_us/out_of_control

Even the little reporters at the AP are starting to bite their fingernails.

torchbearer
06-22-2008, 11:32 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080621/ap_on_re_us/out_of_control

Even the little reporters at the AP are starting to bite their fingernails.

An Empire built on lies will surely crumble.

coyote_sprit
06-22-2008, 11:43 AM

Whats that quote from or did you make it?

torchbearer
06-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Whats that quote from or did you make it?

Well, i made that quote up myself, but I've taken the idea behind it from other sources included ron paul.
Truth is treason in an Empire of Lies.
I say to this article:

It fits into the mold and is a progression of the first thought by Ron Paul.

werdd
06-22-2008, 11:53 AM
i stopped reading at "is it global warming?"

fear mongering.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 12:15 PM
How come chaos in the midst of order is funny, but order in the midst of chaos is not funny? :rolleyes:

:D

PatriotOne
06-22-2008, 12:22 PM
And maybe this is what the 21st century will be about — a great unraveling of some things long taken for granted.

That's a very true statement. Now if they could manage to figure out "who" is causing all this "intentionally", the could write about THAT. Or do they all think this is some kind of accident or natural progression? They aren't paid to actually think though....they are just repeaters, not investigative journalists.

HOLLYWOOD
06-22-2008, 12:35 PM
How come chaos in the midst of order is funny, but order in the midst of chaos is not funny? :rolleyes:

Well, that's why all the MARTIAL LAWS are being passed at Federal/State levels and those governments; Practicing and Exercises around the country.

The question is: When American citizens have had enough and the "EMPIRE of LIES" Collapse Arrives... will DHS Minions, National Guards, and Black encladed 'Storm Troopers' have the balls to shoot and kill American citizens?

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Well, that's why all the MARTIAL LAWS are being passed at Federal/State levels and those governments; Practicing and Exercises around the country.

The question is: When American citizens have had enough and the EMPIRE of LIES Collapse Arrives... will DHS Minions, National Guards, and Black encladed 'Storm Troopers' have the balls to shoot and kill American citizens?

That's what the Canadian troops are for, reciprocating US military troops to shoot the "dissident" Canadians. :p

OR maybe just impartial and unbiased UN troops for shooting EVERYBODY! :eek:

electronicmaji
06-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Bullshit. The Natural Disaster spiel is utter bullshit.

There were natural disasters in the past; in fact they were more of a problem; but the national media wasn't as developed to report it; or they just didn't.

In this age of hyper reporting everything is over reported. In fact the flooding in the midwest is just a repeat of flooding 15 years ago. Its really nothing extremely new.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 01:41 PM
And maybe this is what the 21st century will be about — a great unraveling of some things long taken for granted.

That's a very true statement. Now if they could manage to figure out "who" is causing all this "intentionally", the could write about THAT. Or do they all think this is some kind of accident or natural progression? They aren't paid to actually think though....they are just repeaters, not investigative journalists.

+1 for the whole

+1776 for the highlighted

Floods, famine, typhoons, hurricanes, sports players and celebrities acting badly, nothing new here.

They missed an opportunity to at least try and delve into the real reasons for this "creeping apprehension" that has people so worried.

So many people have this sense that something is very, very wrong with this nation, the world and humanity as whole, yet lack the will or the "teacher" to point it out to them.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 01:45 PM
"And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?" -- V

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 02:24 PM
+1 for the whole

+1776 for the highlighted

Floods, famine, typhoons, hurricanes, sports players and celebrities acting badly, nothing new here.

They missed an opportunity to at least try and delve into the real reasons for this "creeping apprehension" that has people so worried.

So many people have this sense that something is very, very wrong with this nation, the world and humanity as whole, yet lack the will or the "teacher" to point it out to them.

"We shall get nowhere until we start by recognizing that political behavior is largely non-rational, that the world is suffering from some kind of mental disease which must be diagnosed before it can be cured. " -- George Orwell

Paulitician
06-22-2008, 02:42 PM
"The sky is falling!"

I'm not buying it.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 02:45 PM
"The sky is falling!"

I'm not buying it.
;) "blue pill"!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 03:48 PM
"We shall get nowhere until we start by recognizing that political behavior is largely non-rational, that the world is suffering from some kind of mental disease which must be diagnosed before it can be cured. " -- George Orwell

Quack! quack! "flap . . . flap . . . flap" quack! -- duck.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Quack! quack! "flap . . . flap . . . flap" quack! -- duck.
Snappy refutation there, Comrade! ;)

RSLudlum
06-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Well, i made that quote up myself, but I've taken the idea behind it from other sources included ron paul.
Truth is treason in an Empire of Lies.
I say to this article:

It fits into the mold and is a progression of the first thought by Ron Paul.

pillars of salt and sand. ;)

werdd
06-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Bullshit. The Natural Disaster spiel is utter bullshit.

There were natural disasters in the past; in fact they were more of a problem; but the national media wasn't as developed to report it; or they just didn't.

In this age of hyper reporting everything is over reported. In fact the flooding in the midwest is just a repeat of flooding 15 years ago. Its really nothing extremely new.

+ for once