PDA

View Full Version : Did the Campaign send an e-mail to the E-mail list?

Knightskye
06-22-2008, 10:33 AM
We have about 61,400 in the Campaign for Liberty. Paul had hundreds of thousands in his RonPaul2008 e-mail list. It's not adding up.

pinkmandy
06-22-2008, 10:37 AM
I got one initially. He should send another soon now that supporters have had a chance to cool off and adjust. I'd guess many didn't sign up because they were upset and hopefully they're ready to move forward now.

Sally08
06-22-2008, 05:59 PM
We have about 61,400 in the Campaign for Liberty. Paul had hundreds of thousands in his RonPaul2008 e-mail list. It's not adding up.

If I hadn't been monitoring RPFs and/or DP, I would never have known a thing about:
1. The big announcement in TX,
2. The formation of Campaign for Liberty,
3. RP's (verb still unclear) his Presidential campaign per RP2008.com,
4. Presidential donations had been transferred to a new "company" rather than used for the purposes they were donated.

I have a real problem that (some percentage of?) *RP donors* did not receive any notification WHATSOEVER of RP ending his Presidential campaign.

Apparently, the e-mail was not sent by HQ, so the new CFL e-mail address might have been filtered to SPAM (not mine, however, since those still download to my computer).

The fact that I received duplicate HQ e-mails to my two different e-mail addresses also indicates that the HQ list may have many duplicates/triplicates in it.

Personally, I also have a major problem with the fact that subscribing to CFL would show my name and city/state based on the zip code entered.

Yet, the donation listing on RP2008 had an *option* to not display.

Posting your real name *and* city/state online is way too much personal information for spammers to criminals.

How many people will take the time to set up an "anonymous" identity, just to subscribe to CFL?