PDA

View Full Version : Heads up NEVADA (repost)

pauletteNV
06-22-2008, 08:30 AM
IT IS BROADCASTING RIGHT NOW....6:30 pm pacific June 23RD... they are Q&A ing Bob Beers

This will be very interesting. Note, it is already set up for digging. Also, Robert Holloway, Mike Weber, Robert Terhune....if you're out there, a very hardy, huge THANK YOU...you are appreciated.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Feature-Article.htm?InfoNo=034850

Live Event: NV Republican Convention Restart Q&A

Brock Lorber
Blog: Bloody Mary Breakfast
Date: 6-21-2008
Subject: Politics: Republican Campaigns

Live Stream (intermittent testing until Monday, June 23 at 6:30 pm PDT)

Nevada Republicans met on April 26th in Reno, attempting to conduct the business, required by Nevada Revised Statutes, of the Nevada Republican Party. When the delegates voted to decide the convention outcome for themselves, the party apparatchiks abruptly recessed the convention without the required vote.

Now, the delegates are working to reconvene the convention, needing only a quorum of those originally in attendance. On June 28th, those delegates will meet at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, while the NRP does everything they can to thwart the process.

You get to be on the scene: Monday, June 23, we'll be netcasting live the Q&A with southern Nevada delegates in Las Vegas. Then, on Saturday, June 28, we'll be netcasting live from the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno while the delegates resume their convention.

Monday's meeting will feature Robert Holloway, a prominent Las Vegas Republican who's got the skinny on resuming the convention. We're sure to hear from Mike Weber, the President of the Nevada Republican Assembly, as well as Robert Terhune, the organizer of the reconvened convention.

Immediately following the netcasts, you can view the archives here.

speciallyblend
06-22-2008, 08:41 AM
link didn't work:(

pauletteNV
06-22-2008, 08:50 AM
Try it now....

speciallyblend
06-22-2008, 08:58 AM
digg dugg

pauletteNV
06-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Bump

pauletteNV
06-23-2008, 07:41 PM
bump 6:30PM Pacific June 23rd.......

MMolloy
06-23-2008, 08:05 PM
just started

pauletteNV
06-23-2008, 08:09 PM
I can't seem to get on it........?? Here I post and post about it and now all I am getting is what I think is old tape of Bob Beers.....

brandon
06-23-2008, 08:14 PM
Live stream is here. Mr. Holloway is speaking now. (http://www.stickam.com/voodoo_chile)

pauletteNV
06-23-2008, 09:10 PM
...when I finally found the right line to click on! So, o.k., I admit it, sometimes I am a bit computer challenged.

A couple of important items:
1) Delegates do not return your questionaire you received about the July 26th date to Sue Lowden
2) Bring either your badge from the April 26th Convention, or
the receipt from your participation or if you don't have either,
make sure someone else is there who knew you were a
delegate so that they can attest to that in front of a notary
3) Also bring a photo ID
4) All rules will be complied with completely
5) All NV GOP leadership who were present at the previous
have been invited to attend
6) We will be asked to behave with decoram towards all

There's lots more and I am sure it will be available for viewing, but maybe others heard important points they would like to add. Thanks and again, sorry for any confusion.

speciallyblend
06-23-2008, 09:26 PM
thanks for update i missed it,but feel free to give me the cliff notes;) thanks for update

pauletteNV
06-24-2008, 08:06 AM
I tried the achive link which is supposed to be posted immediately following, but it was not working for me......anyone?

I'm sure some of your are growing weary of the bumps for the Nevada topics, but you must remember, we are but a few days away from the Delegates Convention. A success here could throw the R3volution right in the faces of those smugly smirking GOP politicans. We've had some disappointments in other states, unfortunately, and Nevada is not a success story yet. We can make it so, if we all jump on the bandwagon the next few days and make our voices heard. This simply is important and we need everyone making a contribution, time or money, or both :-) as we have for other events in other states. PULL!
www.nevadagopconvention.com

brandon
06-24-2008, 08:20 AM
I thought this was interesting: They mentioned if they don't have a quorum they may go about the orders of the day anyway. If the Sue Lowden sanctioned convention (or mail in ballot, whatever they do) gets less support then the June 28 convention, then the June 28 convention may be valid even with the lack of quorum.

brandon
06-24-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm sure some of your are growing weary of the bumps for the Nevada topics, but you must remember, we are but a few days away from the Delegates Convention.

No, this is my favorite topic to read about on these forums. Thanks so much for the regular updates!

Voodoo
06-24-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm replaying the video from last night now and uploading videos to the archive:

http://stickam.com/voodoo_chile

pauletteNV
06-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Check this out everyone....it is a great way to learn how all of this political "stuff" works.