PDA

View Full Version : We should give the American homeless the same legal status as we do illegal aliens

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 03:31 AM
As the mediating power in the United States, the ruling people need to empower its slave class by encouraging the Supreme Court to overturn "vagrancy" as a legal term applied towards American citizens. As it stands now, homeless illegal aliens are given greater legal status by governments in the U.S. than are homeless American citizens. Yet, in the purist sense, American citizenship should mean "a citizen who is legally homeful in America."

The Civil Purpose in the Declaration of Independence and in the U.S. Constitution ideally attempts to sit the master class in the United States with the slave class. This empowers the people to regulate liberty not as tyrants but as mediators. In other words, we never make the King at the table do anything other than bind him or her to remain at the same table as we grant freedom to the slaves to come. The King still rules the table while we own the table.

By granting the same kind of legitimate status to homeless American citizens as we do illegal aliens, we would raise the legitimacy of the whole slave class sitting at the national dinner table. This action will certainly anger the American master class but that is the American Way. So, cheers!

We don't have to give them healthcare. We don't have to give them retirement or a home. Happiness is supposed to be the American dream after all, not the secondary responsibilities of healthcare, retirement or home ownership. We simply need to leave American citizens alone by not penalizing them for being human beings.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 03:50 AM
Edited out, per request.

:D

WRellim
06-22-2008, 03:58 AM
By "homeless" do you mean...

All those who do not own their home with 100% equity (i.e. clear of all debts/mortgages/liens)?

Or...

All those who do not have their name on the title to a residential home? (Regardless of their equity % or even negative equity in same.)

Or...

Those who do not have an established "place of residence" to receive U.S. Mail at? (Some form of "rental" contract situation? And would a Post Office Box count?)

Also, would you make exceptions for those who are say under age 18? Age 21?

How about those who are still in school, say attending a university or community college? Does their government-subsidized "dorm room" constitute a "home"? (And how is this really any different from say people who bed-down for a night in say some charity "shelter"? Neither of these include private toilet facilities, indeed many times dorm rooms contain multiple beds just as a shelter does... so what would the cutoff for number of beds in a room be?)

And how long would a person be able to be "between homes" -- say if they sell their current residence, would they lose their citizenship status immediately? Or would they be given a grace period of say... 24 hours or maybe even (!) 72 hours with which to purchase some new residence?

Finally, who exactly would be the arbiter of this "status change" and the "loss of citizenship" privileges? The USCIS (aka formerly the INS)?

Would these former citizens be subject to deportation? And if so to where exactly? Should we just dump them in one of the oceans? (And what about those found in say... Oklahoma or Minnesota... would they be transported to the Altantic? The Pacific? The Gulf of Mexico? Or can we dump them into one of the Great Lakes?)

Or were you advocating the OPPOSITE... that you think somehow "Illegal Aliens" have some "special status"?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 04:00 AM
< Psychosis 101 > :rolleyes:

Could someone please edit out the thoughtless response given above?

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 04:01 AM
Sure, I'd be more than happy to. :D

Is thought about vomit, OK? ;) You're welcome!

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 04:23 AM
By "homeless" do you mean...

All those who do not own their home with 100% equity (i.e. clear of all debts/mortgages/liens)?

Or...

All those who do not have their name on the title to a residential home? (Regardless of their equity % or even negative equity in same.)

Or...

Those who do not have an established "place of residence" to receive U.S. Mail at? (Some form of "rental" contract situation? And would a Post Office Box count?)

Also, would you make exceptions for those who are say under age 18? Age 21?

How about those who are still in school, say attending a university or community college? Does their government-subsidized "dorm room" constitute a "home"? (And how is this really any different from say people who bed-down for a night in say some charity "shelter"? Neither of these include private toilet facilities, indeed many times dorm rooms contain multiple beds just as a shelter does... so what would the cutoff for number of beds in a room be?)

And how long would a person be able to be "between homes" -- say if they sell their current residence, would they lose their citizenship status immediately? Or would they be given a grace period of say... 24 hours or maybe even (!) 72 hours with which to purchase some new residence?

Finally, who exactly would be the arbiter of this "status change" and the "loss of citizenship" privileges? The USCIS (aka formerly the INS)?

Would these former citizens be subject to deportation? And if so to where exactly? Should we just dump them in one of the oceans? (And what about those found in say... Oklahoma or Minnesota... would they be transported to the Altantic? The Pacific? The Gulf of Mexico? Or can we dump them into one of the Great Lakes?)
Or were you advocating the OPPOSITE... that you think somehow "Illegal Aliens" have some "special status"?

Well, with the viewpoint that the people are the mediating power seated between the combating master and slave class, we can't even have the lessors than slaves banned from the national dinner table. Even prisoners are brought to the table by getting a place to sleep, something to eat and quality healthcare. Yet, we aren't talking about eating, sleeping and quality healthcare here but about being granted a status greater than the designation of outcaste or untouchable.

In the primitive caste sytems of Africa before the advent of modern slavery, the outcastes or untouchables, members deemed with a status less than a slave, were rejected just as much by the subjected slave class as they were done so by the ruling master class. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_Africa

As President Bush is guaranteed the right to sit at the national dinner table, all Americans should be guaranteed that same right.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 04:26 AM
There's viewpoints and then on the other hand there is REALITY. :D

WRellim
06-22-2008, 04:35 AM

It most certainly was NOT "thoughtless" and I am most insulted that you would imply it to be so. (Along with the mistaken assumption you seem to be under that the contents of posts on this forum are subject to some type of "editing" or censorship to suit your personal tastes.)

You used several "emotionally loaded" words... I was merely illustrating the difficulty in ascertaining the reality of the definition of the LEAST of your words: "homeless"

We could go on to analyze the host of other "bromide" fallacies contained in your mis-understanding and mis-characterization of the "illegal immigrant" issue ...but only if you feel you are truly up to it (and I would venture that you might have MORE success with defining "homeless" first).

OptionsTrader
06-22-2008, 04:40 AM
Cook the homeless and the illegals into biofuel feedstock. The Eco-friendly fiscally conservative solution coming to a fascist state near you.

amy31416
06-22-2008, 04:40 AM
I just need to have the national dinner table defined first.

What is the national dinner table and who is sitting at it? Who should be sitting at it and what condiments should be set out? Should the fine china be used or should it be casual? And what's on the menu?

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 04:42 AM
It most certainly was NOT "thoughtless" and I am most insulted that you would imply it to be so. (Along with the mistaken assumption you seem to be under that the contents of posts on this forum are subject to some type of "editing" or censorship to suit your personal tastes.)

You used several "emotionally loaded" words... I was merely illustrating the difficulty in ascertaining the reality of the definition of the LEAST of your words: "homeless"

We could go on to analyze the host of other "bromide" fallacies contained in your mis-understanding and mis-characterization of the "illegal immigrant" issue ...but only if you feel you are truly up to it (and I would venture that you might have MORE success with defining "homeless" first).
I was the target, I think, not you. ;)

WRellim
06-22-2008, 04:43 AM
Well, with the viewpoint that the people are the mediating power seated between the combating master and slave class, we can't even have the lessors than slaves banned from the national dinner table. Even prisoners are brought to the table by getting a place to sleep, something to eat and quality healthcare. Yet, we aren't talking about eating, sleeping and quality healthcare here but about being granted a status greater than the designation of outcaste or untouchable.

In the primitive caste sytems of Africa before the advent of modern slavery, the outcastes or untouchables, members deemed with a status less than a slave, were rejected just as much by the subjected slave class as they were done so by the ruling master class. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_Africa

As President Bush is guaranteed the right to sit at the national dinner table, all Americans should be guaranteed that same right.

Vraiment?

This imaginary "national dinner table" you speak of...

It is to be provided by WHOM exactly?

Whose grain will you confiscate to make the bread?

Which bakers do you propose should be enslaved to turn it into loaves?

Whose fowl or bovines will you confiscate and slaughter for roasting?

Whose potatoes shall be stolen, hashed and fried?

Whose table, utensils and plates will be "borrowed" for everyone to eat with?

Who will be designated as the "Pharaoh" with the power to choose?

And exactly how long do you think ANYONE will continue to work to provide those things if they are to be provided FREELY to all of those who do not labor at all?

You are in the WRONG country... and the wrong forums.

You want the "African Caste System" I would suggest you emigrate there, as I doubt any her would stop you.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 04:44 AM
It most certainly was NOT "thoughtless" and I am most insulted that you would imply it to be so.

You used several "emotionally loaded" words... I was merely illustrating the difficulty in ascertianing the reality of the definition of the LEAST of your words: "homeless"

I wasn't responding to you. Your post was incredibly thoughtful considering the time you took to respond.
"Emotional words"?
I am not a lawyer nor a law maker. I am an American citizen granted a Civil Purpose in the U.S. Constitution. This Civil Purpose supercedes legal precedence. In don't need a lawyer explaining the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution to me because it was created not by lawmakers but citizens like myself.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 04:45 AM
Are we all having any FUN here yet? :D

Stay tuned for the next exciting episodes, boys and girls! ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 04:54 AM
Vraiment?

This imaginary "national dinner table" you speak of...

It is to be provided by WHOM exactly?

Whose grain will you confiscate to make the bread?

Which bakers do you propose should be enslaved to turn it into loaves?

Whose fowl or bovines will you confiscate and slaughter for roasting?

Whose potatoes shall be stolen, hashed and fried?

Whose table, utensils and plates will be "borrowed" for everyone to eat with?

Who will be designated as the "Pharaoh" with the power to choose?

And exactly how long do you think ANYONE will continue to work to provide those things if they are to be provided FREELY to all of those who do not labor at all?

You are in the WRONG country... and the wrong forums.

You want the "African Caste System" I would suggest you emigrate there, as I doubt any her would stop you.

The national dinner table is a metaphor. The metaphor is given to distinguish the mediating power of the people from the corrupt power of tyranny. The people do not tell the King what to do but they tell him or her to either sit with the untouchables or he or she is going to be divorced as a tyrant (sound familar?).
So, the people bind the master to remain at as much as they liberate the slave to come to the national dinner table.

I used the prior examples of the illegal aliens and the prisoners to show that they are granted a greater legal status while sitting at the national dinner table than do untouchable, outcaste homeless American citizens.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 04:58 AM
Is there a UEW glossary available, at a reasonable price? :D

amy31416
06-22-2008, 04:59 AM
As far as the homeless go, I don't think that giving federal handouts, the way we do with illegal immigrants is the way to go, obviously.

Should we be compassionate on a local level and take care of our own--absolutely. But that dinner table and the food on it should be provided by voluntary charity, not through the federal government. If the fed provides to illegal immigrants by taking our money, does that make it okay to take even more money to provide for another group of people that may be more deserving? No. The right thing to do is to stop the forced charity for illegal aliens and have local options for the homeless. Even homeless people are unique and one government program will not alleviate the problem. Some want to be homeless, some are mentally ill, some fell on hard times--this will vary a lot by location. Their need will also vary by location.

What is the way to enlightenment about those less fortunate? Through force and theft?

I think not.

WRellim
06-22-2008, 05:00 AM
I wasn't responding to you. Your post was incredibly thoughtful considering the time you took to respond.
"Emotional words"?
I am not a lawyer nor a law maker. I am an American citizen granted a Civil Purpose in the U.S. Constitution. This Civil Purpose supercedes legal precedence. In don't need a lawyer explaining the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution to me because it was created not by lawmakers but citizens like myself.

The U.S. Constitution did not "grant" a single thing to citizens; rather it purportedly "guarantees" that the government will be limited to certain specific tasks, and will not impinge on the inherent, inalienable rights which its citizens already have by virtue of their innate being (but sadly said limits have virtually all been broken on a repeated basis, and the guarantees thus are nothing of the kind, placing all of those rights in grevious danger of irreparable loss.)

But this misunderstanding you seem to have over the government "granting" certain things -- as if "the government" (whether in the form of the constitution, or the long dead individuals who wrote and voted on it) ever had the power to grant any such thing, unless it were via some form of seizure of that power from others whom it had no right to acquire it from in the first place.

No document can "supercede" the common law understanding.

And while YOU may believe that you have some innate "right" thereby to eat the bread that is grown, harvested, winnowed, milled and baked by another man -- that man certainly has the right to prevent you from doing anything of the kind, and indeed should you attempt to either use force (either by yourself, which would be courageous albeit foolhardy -- or via some proxy in the form of "government" which is cowardly and ultimately self-enslaving) then that man will certainly have the right to stop you by equal means of force.

In short if you want to resort to the base law of the animal kingdom and pursue predatory thievery, the man you attempt to steal from has the same right of the common law of the animal kingdom to kill or injure you to prevent it, and suffer no more remorse than if he were to kill a rat attempting the same.

OptionsTrader
06-22-2008, 05:01 AM
Ramen Amypie.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 05:01 AM
Is there a UEW glossary available, at a reasonable price? :D

I use the same metaphor over and over and over. Besides, I use the same metaphor over and over and over.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:05 AM
I use the same metaphor over and over and over. Besides, I use the same metaphor over and over and over.
Hence the glaring NEED for a glossary!!! :rolleyes:

"Conservatively" speaking, of course. :D

amy31416
06-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Ramen Amypie.

Hey, it's a cheap way to put food on the table.

Only $3.14/carton of noodles. Beggars can't be choosers. ;)

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:13 AM
I like Ramen. Quick, easy and cheap! An epitome of the "American Way". ;) :D

WRellim
06-22-2008, 05:14 AM
The national dinner table is a metaphor. The metaphor is given to distinguish the mediating power of the people from the corrupt power of tyranny. The people do not tell the King what to do but they tell him or her to either sit with the untouchables or he or she is going to be divorced as a tyrant (sound familar?).
So, the people bind the master to remain at as much as they liberate the slave to come to the national dinner table.

I used the prior examples of the illegal aliens and the prisoners to show that they are granted a greater legal status while sitting at the national dinner table than do untouchable, outcaste homeless American citizens.

And in doing so, I believe you suffer from the influence of the propaganda of the establishment.

I have known many of the "illegal aliens" you so deride, as well as several of the "homeless" you seem to want to champion.

The illegal aliens have all been extremely hard working, suffer and endure a life as second class [non] citizens, being regularly defrauded by those whom they work diligently for, and live in constant fear of being caught by (or handed over to) the establishment thuggery. But you seem to be under the mistaken impression that they are somehow living the "Life of Riley."

Conversely the vast majority of the "homeless" that I have known have in fact been made so by their own choices in life -- given over to the pursuit of alcohol, drugs and inactivity -- constantly expecting others to provide them with the basic necessities of life (food, shelter and clothing) and offering NOTHING in return for the same. That they make such demands as due them somehow by the fact of the geographic location of their birthplace does NOT persuade me in the least. {Even a feral cat offers the services of catching and killing mice and other vermin in exchange for the occasional bowl of milk}.

amy31416
06-22-2008, 05:17 AM
I like Ramen. Quick, easy and cheap! An epitome of the "American Way". ;) :D

I think you like your women like you like your ramen noodles. :p

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:19 AM
That's good, WRellim! :)

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:20 AM
I think you like your women like you like your ramen noodles. :p Nope, think again.

WRellim
06-22-2008, 05:23 AM
That's good, WRellim! :)

Which part?
;)

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:25 AM
Which part?
;)
The post # 24 part! :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 05:25 AM
As far as the homeless go, I don't think that giving federal handouts, the way we do with illegal immigrants is the way to go, obviously.

Should we be compassionate on a local level and take care of our own--absolutely. But that dinner table and the food on it should be provided by voluntary charity, not through the federal government. If the fed provides to illegal immigrants by taking our money, does that make it okay to take even more money to provide for another group of people that may be more deserving? No. The right thing to do is to stop the forced charity for illegal aliens and have local options for the homeless. Even homeless people are unique and one government program will not alleviate the problem. Some want to be homeless, some are mentally ill, some fell on hard times--this will vary a lot by location. Their need will also vary by location.

What is the way to enlightenment about those less fortunate? Through force and theft?

I think not.

I wasn't saying pity them or give them handouts. We need to have the court system legitimize these broken human beings by leaving them alone. They need to realize that they have dug up an age old argument that goes all the way to the same old Machiavellean philosophy that the peasants live as they do because it is their lot in life to do so.
So, let's just leave them alone. Better yet, let's treat them like real American citizens. Ask about their happiness for a change. Forget about abstract things like food, water, healthcare and socalled legal residences. Don't let it bother your Puritan culture when a homeless man or woman drinks a beer in public instead of a coke. Or, what do they plan on doing when they straighten their lives out? How or where do they use the bathroom? Tell them jokes. They will laugh at anything.
Or try being a fireman. While a police officer might kill a homeless person if they are deemed a threat to the state, a fireman will give his or her life trying to save the very same human being because it is his or her job. My argument is that the state should be like the fireman. While all Americans should be brought to sit at the national dinner table, an American is an American homeless or not.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:29 AM
Huh????? Habla Ingles, por favor! :D

amy31416
06-22-2008, 05:29 AM
And in doing so, I believe you suffer from the influence of the propaganda of the establishment.

I have known many of the "illegal aliens" you so deride, as well as several of the "homeless" you seem to want to champion.

The illegal aliens have all been extremely hard working, suffer and endure a life as second class citizens, being regularly defrauded by those whom they work diligently for, and live in constant fear of being caught by (or handed over to) the establishment thuggery. But you seem to be under the mistaken impression that they are somehow living the "Life of Riley."

Conversely the vast majority of the "homeless" that I have known have in fact been made so by their own choices in life -- given over to the pursuit of alcohol, drugs and inactivity -- constantly expecting others to provide them with the basic necessities of life (food, shelter and clothing) and offering NOTHING in return for the same. That they make such demands as due them somehow by the fact of the geographic location of their birthplace does NOT persuade me in the least. {Even a feral cat offers the services of catching and killing mice and other vermin in exchange for the occasional bowl of milk}.

There's arguments to be made for either side. Illegal aliens--the majority I've met are hard workers (granted, that's not too many up here.) But do I know what it's like in Miami or LA where there's latino gangs? Nope. But what I've heard sounds pretty hellish.

Homeless people. Are they lazy, outcasts, alcoholics, Vietnam vets with untreated PTSD? A combination of all the above and more? Probably.

Which gets me back to my original notion: this should be handled based on locality. If LA has gang wars all the time and a lot of it is due to illegal immigrants who have no other skills to offer, why the hell would I handle it the same way that I would here, 20 miles away from the Canadian border?

Will a homeless person have the same needs in Arizona as they will in PA? Absolutely not. Will the homeless be the same type? Are they, like many in Baltimore, a bunch of drug addicts who have AIDS, herpes or other various diseases? I don't know. I lived in Baltimore and their homeless are certainly different from the homeless where I'm living now.

Get the Federal government out of it. They are powerless in such social problems and will likely only make it worse.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:45 AM
In the spirit of celebration of the coming NAU, let's just adopt the Mexican federal government immigration laws. ;)

Mexico's Immigration Law: Let's Try It Here at Home
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14632

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 05:48 AM

The illegal aliens have all been extremely hard working, suffer and endure a life as second class [non] citizens, being regularly defrauded by those whom they work diligently for, and live in constant fear of being caught by (or handed over to) the establishment thuggery. But you seem to be under the mistaken impression that they are somehow living the "Life of Riley."

In the old days when peasants worked themselves to death for the King of England, he would thank them later on by feeding and watering them when they became old invalids. This huge effort put forth by the King was his social contract that he had with his people.

Mexcians live in a similar Aristocracy today with an inferior nation and an inferior government. This inferior government came about when Santa Anna trashed their Constitution to set up a nobility of a few rich familes by sharing all of the nation's wealth with them. So, yes, Mexicans are well practiced in working themselves to death for a little of nothing. Why do we allow them to come up here to poison us with such an inferior nationalism?

constituent
06-22-2008, 05:50 AM
vagrancy is bullshit.

in san antonio it's completely selectively enforced, but what it comes down to is this...

if you don't have an i.d. and/or (and/or up to the cop) twenty + bucks (i don't know how in the hell the came up w/ twenty as the cutoff) you can get tossed in the clink.

for some reason this only happens if you're sleeping in a car, i guess b/c they figure if you've still got a car you'll probably round up the cash to pay the charge...

if you're sleeping on a bench or sidewalk, they usually just leave you alone.... they're particularly lenient near the greyhound station.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 05:57 AM
vagrancy is bullshit.

in san antonio it's completely selectively enforced, but what it comes down to is this...

if you don't have an i.d. and/or (and/or up to the cop) twenty + bucks (i don't know how in the hell the came up w/ twenty as the cutoff) you can get tossed in the clink.

for some reason this only happens if you're sleeping in a car, i guess b/c they figure if you've still got a car you'll probably round up the cash to pay the charge...

if you're sleeping on a bench or sidewalk, they usually just leave you alone.... they're particularly lenient near the greyhound station.

Yes. The homeless have it better in San Antonio because they are mixed in with thousands of illegals. Illegals are not considered legally homeless because they have more rights than American citizens. :)

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 05:59 AM
by J. Michael Waller (http://www.humanevents.com/search.php?author_name=J.+Michael+Waller) (more by this author) (http://www.humanevents.com/search.php?author_name=J. Michael+Waller)
Posted 05/08/2006 ET
Updated 05/08/2006 ET

Mexico has a radical idea for a rational immigration policy that most Americans would love. However, Mexican officials haven’t been sharing that idea with us as they press for our Congress to adopt the McCain-Kennedy immigration reform bill.

That's too bad, because Mexico, which annually deports more illegal aliens than the United States does, has much to teach us about how it handles the immigration issue. Under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

At a time when the Supreme Court and many politicians seek to bring American law in line with foreign legal norms, it’s noteworthy that nobody has argued that the U.S. look at how Mexico deals with immigration and what it might teach us about how best to solve
our illegal immigration problem. Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;
have the means to sustain themselves economically;
not destined to be burdens on society;
of economic and social benefit to society;
of good character and have no criminal records; and
contributors to the general well-being of the nation.The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense. The Mexican constitution strictly defines the rights of citizens -- and the denial of many fundamental rights to non-citizens, illegal and illegal. Under the constitution, the Ley General de Población, or
General Law on Population, spells out specifically the country's immigration policy.

It is an interesting law -- and one that should cause us all to ask, Why is our great southern neighbor pushing us to water down our own immigration laws and policies, when its own immigration restrictions are the toughest on the continent? If a felony is a
crime punishable by more than one year in prison, then Mexican law makes it a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

If the United States adopted such statutes, Mexico no doubt would denounce it as a manifestation of American racism and bigotry.

We looked at the immigration provisions of the Mexican constitution. [1 (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?print=yes&id=14632#1)] Now let's look at Mexico's main immigration law.

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:

Foreigners are admitted into Mexico "according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress." (Article 32)
Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents. (Article 34)
Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets "the equilibrium of the national demographics," when foreigners are deemed detrimental to "economic or national interests," when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when "they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy." (Article 37)
The Secretary of Governance may "suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest." (Article 38)Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
A National Population Registry keeps track of "every single individual who comprises the population of the country," and verifies each individual's identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
Foreigners who sign government documents "with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses" are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico -- such as working with out a permit -- can also be imprisoned.Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

"A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally." (Article 123)
Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
Foreigners who "attempt against national sovereignty or security" will be deported. (Article 126)Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)All of the above runs contrary to what Mexican leaders are demanding of the United States. The stark contrast between Mexico's immigration practices versus its American
immigration preachings is telling. It gives a clear picture of the Mexican government's agenda: to have a one-way immigration relationship with the United States.

Let's call Mexico's bluff on its unwarranted interference in U.S. immigration policy. Let's propose, just to make a point, that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) member nations standardize their immigration laws by using Mexico's own law as a model.

constituent
06-22-2008, 06:02 AM
Yes. The homeless have it better in San Antonio because they are mixed in with thousands of illegals. Illegals are not considered legally homeless because they have more rights than American citizens. :)

i was suggesting that san antonio is actually one of the worst places to be homeless (particularly if you're fare complected) and sleep.

it's ok if you "keep movin" or look hispanic.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 06:17 AM
by J. Michael Waller (http://www.humanevents.com/search.php?author_name=J.+Michael+Waller) (more by this author) (http://www.humanevents.com/search.php?author_name=J. Michael+Waller)
Posted 05/08/2006 ET
Updated 05/08/2006 ET

Mexico has a radical idea for a rational immigration policy that most Americans would love. However, Mexican officials haven’t been sharing that idea with us as they press for our Congress to adopt the McCain-Kennedy immigration reform bill.

That's too bad, because Mexico, which annually deports more illegal aliens than the United States does, has much to teach us about how it handles the immigration issue. Under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

At a time when the Supreme Court and many politicians seek to bring American law in line with foreign legal norms, it’s noteworthy that nobody has argued that the U.S. look at how Mexico deals with immigration and what it might teach us about how best to solve
our illegal immigration problem. Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;
have the means to sustain themselves economically;
not destined to be burdens on society;
of economic and social benefit to society;
of good character and have no criminal records; and
contributors to the general well-being of the nation.The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense. The Mexican constitution strictly defines the rights of citizens -- and the denial of many fundamental rights to non-citizens, illegal and illegal. Under the constitution, the Ley General de Población, or
General Law on Population, spells out specifically the country's immigration policy.

It is an interesting law -- and one that should cause us all to ask, Why is our great southern neighbor pushing us to water down our own immigration laws and policies, when its own immigration restrictions are the toughest on the continent? If a felony is a
crime punishable by more than one year in prison, then Mexican law makes it a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

If the United States adopted such statutes, Mexico no doubt would denounce it as a manifestation of American racism and bigotry.

We looked at the immigration provisions of the Mexican constitution. [1 (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?print=yes&id=14632#1)] Now let's look at Mexico's main immigration law.

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:

Foreigners are admitted into Mexico "according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress." (Article 32)
Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents. (Article 34)
Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets "the equilibrium of the national demographics," when foreigners are deemed detrimental to "economic or national interests," when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when "they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy." (Article 37)
The Secretary of Governance may "suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest." (Article 38)Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
A National Population Registry keeps track of "every single individual who comprises the population of the country," and verifies each individual's identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
Foreigners who sign government documents "with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses" are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico -- such as working with out a permit -- can also be imprisoned.Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

"A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally." (Article 123)
Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
Foreigners who "attempt against national sovereignty or security" will be deported. (Article 126)Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)All of the above runs contrary to what Mexican leaders are demanding of the United States. The stark contrast between Mexico's immigration practices versus its American
immigration preachings is telling. It gives a clear picture of the Mexican government's agenda: to have a one-way immigration relationship with the United States.

Let's call Mexico's bluff on its unwarranted interference in U.S. immigration policy. Let's propose, just to make a point, that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) member nations standardize their immigration laws by using Mexico's own law as a model.

Yes. We should police our border to protect our superior government of the people from their inferior government of tyranny. In comparison, the tyrants ruling Mexico will police their borders out of fear that they will be overthrown by the influence of the self evident truths and unnalienable rights written on the conscience of every Mexican soul.
Whatever the case, we need to keep their corruption down there away from the superior ideals we have established.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 06:32 AM
Yes. We should police our border to protect our superior government of the people from their inferior government of tyranny. In comparison, the tyrants ruling Mexico will police their borders out of fear that they will be overthrown by the influence of the self evident truths and unnalienable rights written on the conscience of every Mexican soul.
Whatever the case, we need to keep their corruption down there away from the superior ideals we have established. For the record, I take that as a personal rejection and opposition to the NAU and follow on NWO. Correct? ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 06:50 AM
For the record, I take that as a personal rejection and opposition to the NAU and follow on NWO. Correct? ;)

We need a Declaration of Boundaries written into every treaty to differentiate our superior government from their inferior one. If they don't want to acknowlege that we have a superior government then, yes, they should rot in hell.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 06:57 AM
We need a Declaration of Boundaries written into every treaty to differentiate our superior government from their inferior one. If they don't want to acknowlege that we have a superior government then, yes, they should rot in hell.
And your last SIX words there, mirrors and summarizes my MAIN position EXACTLY on any number of corollary and associated issues! ;)

Thanks! :D

pcosmar
06-22-2008, 07:02 AM
Can someone translate this for me. I am a Yooper.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yooper_dialect

Yooper is a form of North Central American English mostly spoken in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, which gives the dialect its name (from UP for Upper Peninsula). The dialect is also found in many northern areas of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan and largely in Northeast Wisconsin.
Though I do understand plain English. If you could translate the legalize and gobbledygook into English, I would appreciate it.
Can you speak Yooper?

Ven Two Yoopers Meet Oop Nort On Da Lake Fichen!
"Haydair."
"Lobuddy"
"Benearlong?"
"Coplhours."
"Crieps, cetchenenny?"
"Yepgoddafew"
"Vairdaybitn?"
"Oberdair"
"Kindarday?"
"Valleyeennordern."
"Ennysiztooum?"
"Cuplapowns."
"Oofda, bitenard?"
"yanohowdeyar."
"Vahchayoozin? Dalindyrik?"
"Ohyeahdonchano."
"Fichenondaboddum?"
"Rydoopneardaboddum."
"Howdeeperya?"
"Bouttvenyfeet."
"Oh, Vachadrinkin?"
"Hadacouplabeers."
"Velligoddago."
"Tubad."
"Seeyaround."
"Yeahtakideeze."
"Guluk."
"Yoobetcha."
Da Ent!!!

IF YOU WERE ABLE TO READ THIS YOU ARE A TRUE YOOPER!
(How did you do??!!)

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 07:08 AM

Though I do understand plain English. If you could translate the legalize and gobbledygook into English, I would appreciate it.
Can you speak Yooper?

(How did you do??!!)
5 star YOOPS! :D

HINT: Just sound it out aloud! ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 08:34 AM

Can you speak Yooper?

(How did you do??!!)

"Oh know you Dee ANT! Talk to duh hand!" (punctuated with a Z)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 08:44 AM
And your last SIX words there, mirrors and summarizes my MAIN position EXACTLY on any number of corollary and associated issues! ;)

Thanks! :D

Boy? You need to buy yourself an island cause you certainly don't need no government! -- Yosemite Sam

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 09:11 AM
Boy? You need to buy yourself an island cause you certainly don't need no government! -- Yosemite Sam
As AN American, I have seniority AND sovereignty, let the friggin' US federal government STEAL an island and move there. :p

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 09:56 AM
As AN American, I have seniority AND sovereignty, let the friggin' US federal government STEAL an island and move there. :p

Cheers.

qaxn
06-22-2008, 12:25 PM
the first couple posts were like hegel on peyote, please go on with your crazy self OP.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Marxist-Leninist-Maoist for Ron Paul!

One of the most severe and worst cases of "cognitive dissonance" that I've EVER seen. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just another oxymoron! :D

HOLLYWOOD
06-22-2008, 12:48 PM
"Oh know you Dee ANT! Talk to duh hand!" (punctuated with a Z)

There's only a 2 syllable ECO difference between being; "GREEN" and being "SOYLENT GREEN"

Government, coming soon, a NEW FOOD SOURCE to alleviate the ETHANOL DEMAND!

This Ethnic Map is SO INCORRECT!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.jpg/800px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 12:50 PM
This thread gave me mental indigestion.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 01:03 PM
This thread gave me mental indigestion.
Try a couple of aspirins with a PeptoBismol chaser! ;)

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Try a couple of aspirins with a PeptoBismol chaser! ;)

Prescribed for mental indigestion:

Ketel One vodka martini.

G-Wohl
06-22-2008, 01:35 PM
This thread is dumb and embarrassing and stupid.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Prescribed for mental indigestion:

Ketel One vodka martini.
Have one for me too! ;) :D

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 01:38 PM
C'mon, don't be shy, what do you really think of it? :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 02:41 PM
There's only a 2 syllable ECO difference between being; "GREEN" and being "SOYLENT GREEN"

Government, coming soon, a NEW FOOD SOURCE to alleviate the ETHANOL DEMAND!

This Ethnic Map is SO INCORRECT!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.jpg/800px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.jpg

Wow. I don't know why you posted this map but it is interesting.
I know not to go anywhere up in the northeast because it is populated by weird white people, especially all those English pagans living around Maine who like to prance around a maypole naked. Of course, you have a lot of Irish around Boston and whatnot who built that big dig. No wonder white people up north aren't prejudice. All they have to tolerate are other weird white people. Your map clearly shows this.
Thanks for the post.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Wow. I don't know why you posted this map but it is interesting.
I know not to go anywhere up in the northeast because it is populated by weird white people, especially all those English pagans living around Maine who like to prance around a maypole naked. Of course, you have a lot of Irish around Boston and whatnot who built that big dig. No wonder white people up north aren't prejudice. All they have to tolerate are other weird white people. Your map clearly shows this.
Thanks for the post.

"Weird white people"?

I live in New Hampshire, and I'm offended.

<<<<reaches for another martini

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 02:49 PM
"Weird white people"?

I live in New Hampshire, and I'm offended.

<<<<reaches for another martini
UEW is a "conservative" collectivist STATIST!<IMHO> ;)

pcosmar
06-22-2008, 02:52 PM
I might be weird but am not entirely white.
The map does not show the French/Indian in my area. ;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119/2294499849_4bc3b3d4c1_o.jpg

That is me, btw.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 02:57 PM
I thought only albinos are white! ( light pink actually :rolleyes: )

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 03:00 PM
UEW is a "conservative" collectivist STATIST!<IMHO> ;)
http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk/images/2007/11/celebrity.jpg

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 03:01 PM

What is so dumb, embarrassing and stupid about this thread?

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 03:02 PM
http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk/images/2007/11/celebrity.jpg
Another vodka martini? :D

constituent
06-22-2008, 03:04 PM

yea, the germans pwn dewitt AND lavaca counties.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 03:06 PM

If I'm reading you right, and that's hard considering your writing style, you are in favor of:

1) The repeal of vagrancy laws.

2) Homeless Americans should be afforded at least the same treatment as illegal migrants.

3) White people in New England are weird and possibly latent racists.

4) We all need a seat at the "table". You didn't identify whose table this is, and who's providing the food.

That about the upshot of it?

We can move on from there.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Let me count the ways! :D

"We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild." :D

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Another vodka martini? :D

For real.

That's not me in that facepalm shot btw.:D

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Let me count the ways! :D

"We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild." :D

Oh jeez, here we go:

http://gonemovies.com/WWW/MyWebFilms/Drama/WizardLollipop.jpg

Now, if I could just find a "facepalming Munchkin".

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 03:15 PM
For real.

That's not me in that facepalm shot btw.:D
I figured .................... no Braveheart Celtic blue paint. ;) :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 03:16 PM
I might be weird but am not entirely white.
The map does not show the French/Indian in my area. ;)

Cool. Congratulations on the r-r-r-r-r-rich diversity of crackers that populate your region. I happen to live right smack in the middle of Houston. We are all equal here in that we get out on the freeway and give each other the finger. My hair dresser is Vietnamese while I am the only white man to work with 300 black women (there are some Hispanics working there too but they are all afraid). In the meantime, I married a Mexican national woman who I had 2 little white sons with.
If you really want to survive the wave of Hispanics invading our nation, marry them.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Cool. Congratulations on the r-r-r-r-r-rich diversity of crackers that populate your region. I happen to live right smack in the middle of Houston. We are all equal here in that we get out on the freeway and give each other the finger. My hair dresser is Vietnamese while I am the only white man to work with 300 black women (there are some Hispanics working there too but they are all afraid). In the meantime, I married a Mexican national woman who I had 2 little white sons with.
If you really want to survive the wave of Hispanics invading our nation, marry them.

Us weird white people drive the roads without giving the finger to each other.

Unlike Houston, where I work frequently, us weird white people don't have to lock our houses, spend thousands on security systems and leave our cars locked and alarmed as well.

Our schools, roads, crime rate, standard of living and life expectancy are better than Texas's.

I'll hang with the weird white people, thank you, even if you think we won't "survive".

God, get me another martini...

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Slice, dice, slice, dice, parse!

Do ya know any INDIVIDUALS, or is it JUST groups?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 03:28 PM
If I'm reading you right, and that's hard considering your writing style, you are in favor of:

1) The repeal of vagrancy laws.

2) Homeless Americans should be afforded at least the same treatment as illegal migrants.

3) White people in New England are weird and possibly latent racists.

4) We all need a seat at the "table". You didn't identify whose table this is, and who's providing the food.

That about the upshot of it?

We can move on from there.

When did I say that northern pagan whites prancing around the maypole were latent racists? I did say that they were weird but not racists. They do practice the ritual of prancing around a maypole naked after all which substantiates them as quite stange but not racist. Could you please edit out number 3? Thank you.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 03:34 PM
Us weird white people drive the roads without giving the finger to each other.

Unlike Houston, where I work frequently, us weird white people don't have to lock our houses, spend thousands on security systems and leave our cars locked and alarmed as well.

Our schools, roads, crime rate, standard of living and life expectancy are better than Texas's.

I'll hang with the weird white people, thank you, even if you think we won't "survive".

God, get me another martini...

Congratulations on your abundance of the welfare state.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 03:40 PM
UEW wrote:

When did I say that northern pagan whites prancing around the maypole were latent racists? I did say that they were weird but not racists. They do practice the ritual of prancing around a maypole naked after all which substantiates them as quite stange but not racist. Could you please edit out number 3? Thank you.

UEW wrote:

No wonder white people up north aren't prejudice. All they have to tolerate are other weird white people.

Implies that, if it were not for just "weird white people" around, we would be prejudiced and racist.

UEW wrote:

Cool. Congratulations on the r-r-r-r-r-rich diversity of crackers that populate your region

Implies that only "crackers" (a clear racist remark in and of itself) cannot tolerate "rich diversity".

The answer to your request is no.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Congratulations on your abundance of the welfare state.

NH has one of the lowest rates of taxation in the nation.

NH has one of the lowest rates of welfare spending in the nation.

NH has the lowest number of welfare service programs in the nation.

pcosmar
06-22-2008, 03:51 PM

You are quite wrong about the population of this area.
But aside from that it is the wrong end of I-75. The Crackers are in Florida.
http://www.oldfloridamuseum.com/crackervillage.html

There are a lot of different races here, notably the local American Indian population.
I live a few miles from the Bay Mills reservation.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 04:12 PM
NH has one of the lowest rates of taxation in the nation.

NH has one of the lowest rates of welfare spending in the nation.

NH has the lowest number of welfare service programs in the nation.

Congratulations on the statistics of your little state. Please just don't ever try comparing it to a major state like Texas again. Only states like Canada, Mexico or China even come close to comparing with a region like Texas. Does Texas still have more miles of highway than the nation of Russia? Probably. Is Texas still larger than the northeast region of the United States including Pennsylvania. Absolutely. And don't forget that Dr. Ron Paul originated from Texas as did that bastard President Bush.
Have you ever heard of the lost glacier up in the Pan Handle of Texas? Yep. It is still there somewhere.
Some estimate that the state of Texas has anywhere between 2 million to 6 million wild hogs. Of course, this doesn't even include all the domesticated hogs. And then there is the Chihauhaun desert, the mountains of West Texas, 40,000 square miles of sand dunes. the Hill Country, the southern sage brush country, the valley, the gulf coast, the rich blacklands of north Texas, the Big Thicket, the Pan Handle, East Texas Piney woods and the magnificent Palo Duro canyons.
And take this into account. While 30% of the United States is own by the government, only 5% of Texas is owned by it.
So, yes, when looking at a map of New Hampshire, I always think to myself: "Is this a county?"

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Congratulations on the statistics of your little state. Please just don't ever try comparing it to a major state like Texas again. Only states like Canada, Mexico or China even come close to comparing with a region like Texas. Does Texas still have more miles of highway than the nation of Russia? Probably. Is Texas still larger than the northeast region of the United States including Pennsylvania. Absolutely. And don't forget that Dr. Ron Paul originated from Texas as did that bastard President Bush.
Have you ever heard of the lost glacier up in the Pan Handle of Texas? Yep. It is still there somewhere.
Some estimate that the state of Texas has anywhere between 2 million to 6 million wild hogs. Of course, this doesn't even include all the domesticated hogs. And then there is the Chihauhaun desert, the mountains of West Texas, 40,000 square miles of sand dunes. the Hill Country, the southern sage brush country, the valley, the gulf coast, the rich blacklands of north Texas, the Big Thicket, the Pan Handle, East Texas Piney woods and the magnificent Palo Duro canyons.
And take this into account. While 30% of the United States is own by the government, only 5% of Texas is owned by it.
So, yes, when looking at a map of New Hampshire, I always think to myself: "Is this a county?"

Ugh, that snarky, "my dick's bigger than your dick" response is just one more reason I don't like Texas or anything about it.

You can keep your sand hills, scorpions, wild hogs, Mexican invaders, recluse spiders, spy cameras on every corner and ungodly heat.

The typical Texas attitude sums up the "Ugly American".

BTW - Ron Paul's from Pennsylvania.

asgardshill
06-22-2008, 04:30 PM
(How did you do??!!)

Having lived in Northern Minnesota for a while, I found that having a good strong Uffda translator helps to understand Yooper. Yah suure you betcha.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
06-22-2008, 04:55 PM
Ugh, that snarky, "my dick's bigger than your dick" response is just one more reason I don't like Texas or anything about it.

You can keep your sand hills, scorpions, wild hogs, Mexican invaders, recluse spiders, spy cameras on every corner and ungodly heat.

BTW - Ron Paul's from Pennsylvania.

How can one claim that a region like the northeast sucks? One could probably live their whole life in the northeast and never see half its places. Now consider that Texas is bigger than the region of the northeast plus Pennsylvania combined.
In comparison, every corner of New Hampshire is New Hampshire. It doesn't matter what farm road one turns down in New Hampshire, for one knows there will be a mincemeat pie baking in every oven. After the festivities are finished, the paganites from New Hampshire will take off all their clothes where they will prance around the maypole in the moon light naked.

Truth Warrior
06-22-2008, 04:57 PM
And Alaska kicks Texas' butt. :D

pcosmar
06-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Well I was born a Yooper and I moved back here a couple years ago.
But I have lived on the east and west coasts and for a time in the center.
I have hitched back and forth, up and down across this country.
This is all MY land. :D

And also, I have been homeless in a couple of states. and have also lived as an "illegal".

constituent
06-23-2008, 05:28 PM

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/Corbittacus/shirtredlogo.jpg