PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Radio Talk Show Host Threatens To Break Arms of Ron Paul Supporters

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-21-2008, 11:15 PM
Heather Kydd is an employee of the Nevada Republican Party. She is the Co-Host of a Radio Show with someone named Casey Hendrickson.

According to one of our MeetUp members Casey Hendrickson threatened to break the arms of Ron Paul supporters in three places. On June 20th Casey said Ron Paul supporteres were "terrorists".

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/47/messages/boards/thread/4929404

Comment from Jim of the Las Vegas MeetUp

I was listening to 840 KXNT this afternoon (Saturday 6/21/08) when Casey Hendrickson went off on a rant about the upcoming convention. I missed the entire segment but the part I did hear was outrageous.

According to Hendrickson his co-host Heater Kydd has received rude calls and or emails from some anonymous Ron Paul supporters. Hendrickson then starts belittling anyone that supports Ron Paul, talks about how the convention in June is illegal and he hopes some sort of legal action is taken against the people organizing the convention; and then says something to the effect of:

'all these Ron Paul supporters are a bunch of scared little people. You notice how none of them have the guts to show up at any of our live remote broadcasts and confront us face to face. And I hope some of them do show up because I will break their arm in three places.'

He actually said, "I will break their arm in three places." Wow, he threatened violence against Ron Paul supporters that have the courage to confront him face to face. Hmmm... I guess I'll have to start listening to this jerks show so I can find out where his next remote broadcast is located. Then I will meet with him face to face to express my displeasure with his comments. And yes, I will video tape the confrontation so I can prove self-defense if this clown tries to get physical with me.

Robert Holloway Discusses the June 28th Delegate Sponsored Convention:

From the June 20th Show.

http://www.safety-video-bmsh.com/Robert_Holloway_Talks_About_The_Nevada_State_GOP_C onvention.html

LT for the Truth
06-21-2008, 11:33 PM
yeah, I heard their blurbs about RP supporters. I just moved here but I'll stay tuned to find out when & where the next remote broadcast will be located. The level of animosity is unreal...We are making an impact

acroso
06-21-2008, 11:45 PM
Sounds like a caveman.

HOLLYWOOD
06-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Heather Kydd is an employee of the Nevada Republican Party. She is the Co-Host of a Radio Show with someone named Casey Hendrickson.

According to one of our MeetUp members Casey Hendrickson threatened to break the arms of Ron Paul supporters in three places. On June 20th Casey said Ron Paul supporteres were "terrorists".

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/47/messages/boards/thread/4929404

Comment from Jim of the Las Vegas MeetUp

I was listening to 840 KXNT this afternoon (Saturday 6/21/08) when Casey Hendrickson went off on a rant about the upcoming convention. I missed the entire segment but the part I did hear was outrageous.

According to Hendrickson his co-host Heater Kydd has received rude calls and or emails from some anonymous Ron Paul supporters. Hendrickson then starts belittling anyone that supports Ron Paul, talks about how the convention in June is illegal and he hopes some sort of legal action is taken against the people organizing the convention; and then says something to the effect of:

'all these Ron Paul supporters are a bunch of scared little people. You notice how none of them have the guts to show up at any of our live remote broadcasts and confront us face to face. And I hope some of them do show up because I will break their arm in three places.'

He actually said, "I will break their arm in three places." Wow, he threatened violence against Ron Paul supporters that have the courage to confront him face to face. Hmmm... I guess I'll have to start listening to this jerks show so I can find out where his next remote broadcast is located. Then I will meet with him face to face to express my displeasure with his comments. And yes, I will video tape the confrontation so I can prove self-defense if this clown tries to get physical with me.

Robert Holloway Discusses the June 28th Delegate Sponsored Convention:

From the June 20th Show.

http://www.safety-video-bmsh.com/Robert_Holloway_Talks_About_The_Nevada_State_GOP_C onvention.html

Sounds just like the NEOCONs... It balatanly obvious they NVGOP clowns talk faster than they think and get their words form Sean Hannity, Michael Reagan, William Krystal and the rest of the ZIONIST FEAR INDUCERS of FIXED NEWS, ah, I mean, FOX NEWS.

Acts of Desperation... We're all making and impact for true Justice and Democracy

driller80545
06-21-2008, 11:47 PM
What does he not like about Ron Paul supporters? Has he got something against patriotism? He must be one of those neo americans that wants to use American "goodwill" to control the whole world.

LT for the Truth
06-21-2008, 11:54 PM
they definately get their talking points from Hannity & the like. I really can't get over the tone (full of hate). Let the "Fairness Doctrine" hit them first, lol

newyearsrevolution08
06-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Just make sure to keep your eye on the prize though people, we don't need to side track due to name calling. Or at least not EVERYONE focusing on it....

Odds are there are a few who will handle this, lets focus on the conventions. The more they attack us the better AS LONG AS we stay focused on our overall goal.

We WILL take back our country.

acroso
06-22-2008, 12:11 AM
When is the convention this June?

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-22-2008, 12:17 AM
June 28th. Sat. 9 AM.

IPSecure
06-22-2008, 12:18 AM
What would happen if a Ron Paul supporters threatened NeoCons?

Seems like they want a conflict...

They are conflicted though...

Seems that their agenda is Crush, Kill, Destroy...

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-22-2008, 12:23 AM

It just gives them another excuse to exclude us. "Security" concerns were one of the reasons they gave for delaying the new convention date so long.

Seems like they want a conflict...

They are conflicted though...

Seems that their agenda is Crush, Kill, Destroy...

Well, a Neoconservative is basically an Authoritarian. At their core they are bullies with a slightly more sophisticated argument than: Give me your lunch money.

What they really want is power.

Eric21ND
06-22-2008, 12:59 AM
I will fight him. I train jiu-jitsu and kick boxing.

AJ Antimony
06-22-2008, 02:13 AM
You should break HIS arm in three places... then rip one in his face.

:D

yaz
06-22-2008, 02:18 AM
I guess he doesn't know that Ron Paul supporters believe in the 2nd amendment.

wgadget
06-22-2008, 05:37 AM
This person should be thrown in the brig right next to Michael Reagan.

constituent
06-22-2008, 05:43 AM
Well, a Neoconservative is basically an Authoritarian. At their core they are bullies with a slightly more sophisticated argument than: Give me your lunch money.

What they really want is power.

cuz they're also usually pussies, and brute force never panned out they way they thought it should.

http://criticalmiami.com/images/449.jpg

pauletteNV
06-22-2008, 10:23 AM
Please Eric, AJ, Constituent, et al,

Refrain from giving the opposition ammo to throw back at us and make headlines "rowdy, insurgent Ron Paul supporters." There might be a time where we need jiu-jitsu and all those other skills, but not now. Even vocalizing these sentiments weaken us in the eyes of the public. We are a second amendment household, so don't assume weakness here. There is a time and a place and now is neither. Use you strength in words to rally people for the Campaign for Liberty and Ron Paul's vision. Also, remember, Ron Paul is calling for a peaceful revolution. We can do this, but we must tamper our anger and frustrate the machine by being calm, wise, and steadfast. Violence is what happens when you quit thinking....and should always be the last choice. Play to win.

Pauliana
06-22-2008, 10:32 AM
Someone should find out where their next remote is, but DON'T give them a fight. Invite them out for a beer and try to have a rational conversation. Try to figure out why there is so much animosity, and where the misinformation is.

That's what I would do.

tonesforjonesbones
06-22-2008, 10:38 AM
You catch more flies with sugar than vinegar...TONES

bucfish
06-22-2008, 10:43 AM
Fearmongering she must be trying for a spot on Faux news!

pauletteNV
06-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Here's an idea... Go to http://www.kxnt.com/pages/656424.php and look at the schedule of programming that this radio station in Las Vegas offers. Email some of the hosts listed and point out that one of their own, Casey Hendrickson, is making violent threats and that you feel Don Imus was fired for less. You might add that out of respect for free speech and wishing to eliminate hate crimes, you will no longer listen to radio stations which allow such behavior. Drop a line to the station manager at kxnt and those who advertise on this station (can anyone list them?) and let's put some pressure on.

I wrote to several of them already and one to George Noory...affiliate station for him...and suggested that things are getting "heated" out here, especially in Nevada with out Delegates Convention coming up on JUNE 28th! and perhaps he should have an open lines night discussing something along the lines of "what has your party done for you lately and do you feel that we still have legitimate nominating and election processes?" Yes, we can buy our own media representation, but so many people are already audiences of the "established" media....let's invade them. Remember, calm, factual, confident, yet forceful.

JosephTheLibertarian
06-22-2008, 11:33 AM
heather is his name? hmm. what a pansy name haha. maybe that's his adopted name from his old days at the county jail.... ;)

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-22-2008, 11:37 AM
No, heather is the co-host. Casey is the guy who threatened Ron paul supporters, but what's important is that Heather is an EMPLOYEE of the Nevada Republican Party. I think it is quite inappropriate for an employee of the NV GOP to be on a radio show with someone who threatens Ron Paul supporters. On June 20th he said Ron Paul supporteres were Terrorists. On the 21st someone said he said that he would break the arms of Ron Paul supporters.

pauletteNV
06-22-2008, 11:40 AM
that Heather is the mouth of Suzanne (Sue) Lowden and I agree, this is highly unethical. She needs to go too, after all, she is interferring with an election and she already has a job.

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-22-2008, 12:37 PM
bump

Matt Collins
06-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Sounds like the beginning of a lawsuit... or perhaps a criminal investigation.

malkusm
06-22-2008, 01:27 PM
"The arts of power and its minions are the same in all countries and in all ages. It marks its victim; denounces it; and excites the public odium and the public hatred, to conceal its own abuses and encroachments."

-Henry Clay

ClayTrainor
06-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Keep in mind people, Ron paul supporters are treated exactly the same as "truthers".

we are one in the same when it comes to the media, and we all really are fighting for truth in government. Truthers and ron paul supporters are in the crosshairs of the media!

pauletteNV
06-22-2008, 01:44 PM
ACROSO and All

Repeating....June 28th, 7:00AM for delegate registration/credentias
9:00AM begin Convention Grand Sierra Resort, Reno
Go to www.nevadagopconvention.com for more information and updates

ItsTime
06-22-2008, 02:05 PM
lucky for us, Ron Paul supporters are well armed.

Hamer
06-22-2008, 05:07 PM
Has this been confirmed yet?

surf
06-22-2008, 05:52 PM
just curious, is this DJ dude big and tough?

garrettwombat
06-22-2008, 06:12 PM
anyone that came at me out of no where to break my arm in 3 places because i was a paul supporter would definatly get a bite from my liberty teeth.

sluggo
06-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Seems like there is a rash of radio talking heads trying to out stupid one another lately.

Call their sponsors and raise hell. Hit them in the wallet. Reasoning won't work.

deadserious
06-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Has this been confirmed yet?

I can confirm that he called the June 28th convention illegal and stated that all Ron Paul people (or paulbots as he refers to them) are criminals and terrorists. This was from the June 20th show.

It would seem that if our June 28th convention just barely misses quarum, then we would have a slander suit against him.

Milton
06-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Break our arms in three places? Yikes! Anyone got a youtube or audio of that? I believe that radio stations have an obligation to record all broadcasts... But this does sound like blatant encouragement of a hate crime.

Rather than make an attempt to break my arm in three places (of which my 10+ years of martial arts training in wing chun may make said task not as easy as the radio host would like) why not simply try to convince me of the validity of his viewpoints? I'd much rather see a genuine public debate between his ideals and ours. It could bring huge ratings to his show...

armstrong
06-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Raise Hell !!!!!!!!!!

PlzPeopleWakeUp
06-22-2008, 08:56 PM
nt

Matt Collins
06-22-2008, 11:38 PM
Hey - in the true spirit of Nevada, I think we should sell spectator tickets to this event and just let everyone duke i out. The crowd can place bets on who'll win.... either that or a duel :D