PDA

View Full Version : 'Ron Paul' Dem. Bob Conley interviewed by The Southern Avenger!

RSLudlum
06-21-2008, 09:15 PM
I absolutely love our local radio show here in Charleston...We have the Southern Avenger which gets alot of air time during the morning show and then we have the Rocky D mid-day show which is a huge state rights advocate, civil war history buff, and hates the Fed and IRS (constantly speaking out against both)... ;)

Jack Hunter, aka Southern Avenger, recently hosted the Charleston WTMA morning talk radio show for the entire week in place of the regular Richard Todd,,,and it was one hell of a week. I even woke up earlier 2 times to catch more of the shows...In these clips Jack interviewed Democrat S.C. US Senate Candidate Bob Conley against incumbent Lindsey Graham. I'm glad to see that we are infiltrating ALL the parties!!! :D

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFPem0tksf0
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A3xBPbUuPY
part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zTYhby9M-M

Southern Avengers YouTube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/southernavenger

kirkblitz
06-21-2008, 09:48 PM
hes bad ass i wish we got him up here in MB

hypnagogue
06-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Sounds like a sharp guy. I'd vote for him.

familydog
06-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Southern Avenger is great. Conley has my support!

acroso
06-21-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm glad the dems actually picked someone reasonable.

Kotin
06-22-2008, 12:18 AM
He is an excellent candidate.

we need to flood this guy with support and funds..

as of now this is the most important race in the country..

1. a US Senate seat
2.Unseating lindsey graham

RSLudlum
06-22-2008, 12:28 AM
He is an excellent candidate.

we need to flood this guy with support and funds..

as of now this is the most important race in the country now..

1. a US Senate seat
2.Unseating lindsey graham

http://www.aimhighwithbob.com/

;)

Maverick
06-22-2008, 01:13 AM
I don't really know much about Bob Conley, but I do know that Lindsey Graham is a gigantic douche. I'd almost vote for him just based on that. (Then again, I don't live in SC :p)

TastyWheat
06-22-2008, 02:21 AM
The Democrats can't keep you off the ballots for your political views (they might try though). If you're in a predominately liberal area just run as a Democrat and the straight-ticket voters won't know the difference.

MRoCkEd
06-22-2008, 07:53 AM
just listened to it
He's tough on immigration, for free-trade (but not free trade agreements) , for a non-interventionist foreign policy, etc
nice

yoshimaroka
06-22-2008, 08:33 AM
can we find Conley's voting record?

itshappening
06-22-2008, 09:16 AM
he is awesome I wonder if he will get any support from the DNC? i doubt it

scandinaviany3
06-22-2008, 10:04 AM
i was really impressed with how he lead thing calmly and rationally on the southern avenger radio show...showed a lot of leadership skills.

acroso
06-22-2008, 10:34 AM
In a Democratic year, maybe we can push this guy over the top

JosephTheLibertarian
06-22-2008, 11:02 AM
US jobs don't need "protecting"

szczebrzeszyn
06-22-2008, 11:12 AM
i was really impressed with how he lead thing calmly and rationally on the southern avenger radio show...showed a lot of leadership skills.

My thoughts exactly. I really liked what he said and liked his being calm while attacked about Iraq. I wonder what are his chances in his state.

scandinaviany3
06-22-2008, 11:18 AM
My thoughts exactly. I really liked what he said and liked his being calm while attacked about Iraq. I wonder what are his chances in his state.

i posted this on the other post for him.

in previous SC election in 2004 cnn had 44% to 54% vote for the democratic senator with a more favorable senator that the democrats lost with those numbers. Also the get out the vote for the democrats was not near so dire as it will be this time.

Also graham is not liked. In addition 67% republicans voted against mccain in the primary. 4% of which were ron paul republicans.

Can you imagine if mccain looses and graham looses badly what type of message this sends!!!!

JosephTheLibertarian
06-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Funny how Conley got to where he is without any help...at all. Murray Sabrin failed, despite having plenty of help. How the hell did he manage to win the primary for US Senate? Unbelievable.

acroso
06-22-2008, 11:24 AM
I agree, taking out Graham is now the most important race this year,

MRoCkEd
06-22-2008, 12:22 PM
i posted this on the other post for him.

in previous SC election in 2004 cnn had 44% to 54% vote for the democratic senator with a more favorable senator that the democrats lost with those numbers. Also the get out the vote for the democrats was not near so dire as it will be this time.

Also graham is not liked. In addition 67% republicans voted against mccain in the primary. 4% of which were ron paul republicans.

Can you imagine if mccain looses and graham looses badly what type of message this sends!!!!
good point

amy31416
06-22-2008, 12:26 PM
I listened to the entire interview, I like the guy.