PDA

View Full Version : Winning them over....IT'S WORKING.

wgadget
06-21-2008, 09:09 AM
Remember when Ron Paul said in his Houston speech that something big is happening between now and the convention in September?

Well, one thing that IS WORKING is this:

I have frequented many political forums in the past, and have up until now received mostly SCORN from both Democrats and Republicans alike for touting my Ron Paul views. But now that he is out, it seems the message is accepted much easier.

Over on Craigslist, I've actually had civil conversations and debates that have brought even Communist-leaning folks to see the light that is LIBERTY. There, I have found I can present facts and figures (from other links) showing exactly WHAT IS GOING on, and which are just about impossible to refute.

The key is to show that you're on THEIR (the American People's) SIDE, and against the trappings of the corrupt BIG GOVERNMENT, which encompasses both parties, as we all well know. You don't even have to say the name Ron Paul. After all, it's the MESSAGE anyway that we need to publicize.

Get out there and educate the masses. And keep it respectful. Right now we need to utilize the INTERNET as a public forum.....While we still can.

Aidyl
06-21-2008, 09:27 AM
I've also noticed a difference. The people who write in letters to the editor of our local newspaper have been very anti war, anti interventionalist, and anti federal reserve. This is coming from a heavily democratic state.
We may be seeing a new awakening.

Danke
06-21-2008, 09:35 AM
http://epicurious.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/09/michelinman.jpg

Conza88
06-21-2008, 09:38 AM
I've also noticed a difference. The people who write in letters to the editor of our local newspaper have been very anti war, anti interventionalist, and anti federal reserve. This is coming from a heavily democratic state.
We may be seeing a new awakening.

:rolleyes: You didn't just say democratic did you? As if that is something good. Granted, it's good they're smart enough to realise the country is going down the tubes thanks to Bush.

Really, if you're still a Republican & not because Ron Paul was in the party, i.e if you think Bush is alright - something is fken wrong with your head.

But anyway, the "democrats"can go jump off a cliff.. anyone who is supporting them is still plugged in the matrix. And remains part of the problem, not the solution. Though, I fundamentally believe Democrats are more likely to vote for Ron Paul than the normal Republicans.

If you want to target people; the Obama misguided crowd is it.

Aidyl
06-21-2008, 09:54 AM
:rolleyes: You didn't just say democratic did you? As if that is something good. Granted, it's good they're smart enough to realise the country is going down the tubes thanks to Bush.

Really, if you're still a Republican & not because Ron Paul was in the party, i.e if you think Bush is alright - something is fken wrong with your head.

But anyway, the "democrats"can go jump off a cliff.. anyone who is supporting them is still plugged in the matrix. And remains part of the problem, not the solution. Though, I fundamentally believe Democrats are more likely to vote for Ron Paul than the normal Republicans.

If you want to target people; the Obama misguided crowd is it.
What I meant was, democratic or republican, many people here believe that the government should take care of our problems, so it's a breath of fresh air to see liberty minded people writing these letters. I have no love for the democrat or republican parties. Sorry if I didn't make my post clear.