PDA

View Full Version : More on the Cedar Rapids Police State

Anti Federalist
06-21-2008, 08:29 AM
I'd love to see the soldier sniffers and cop lovers around here defend this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAudPPhum8&feature=related

Breaking into empty homes, while harassing people who stayed and drawing guns on people who want to get back...

Sounds like the cops are the looters.

Maverick
06-21-2008, 08:36 AM
What was going on at the end of the video? Was the cop trying to force that guy to leave his house? I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Anti Federalist
06-21-2008, 08:41 AM
What was going on at the end of the video? Was the cop trying to force that guy to leave his house? I couldn't make out what they were saying.

From what I can gather from comments posted on this video, the man at the end was a homeowner who stayed behind.

He came out to complain about cops breaking into people's homes while they were not there and you see what happens.

Danke
06-21-2008, 08:59 AM
Cop tries to turn it around and tell the homeowner to stop "harassing" others or he will be forced to leave.

Looks like the cops are the ones harassing him and his neighbors. Especially breaking into unoccupied homes.

pcosmar
06-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Locks only keep honest people out.

Anti Federalist
06-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Wonder how many arrest warrants were issued for people when the cops found "contraband" in these homes?

Sickening...:mad:

Maverick
06-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Wonder how many arrest warrants were issued for people when the cops found "contraband" in these homes?

Sickening...:mad:

Yeah, no kidding. I've wondered that myself. I can definitely see a scenario where the cops break into someone's house on the pretense of looking out for their safety, poke around and find a little stash of weed perhaps, and then the homeowner is taken off to "answer a few questions" when the cops had no warrant and no right to be there in the first place.

Anti Federalist
06-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Yeah, no kidding. I've wondered that myself. I can definitely see a scenario where the cops break into someone's house on the pretense of looking out for their safety, poke around and find a little stash of weed perhaps, and then the homeowner is taken off to "answer a few questions" when the cops had no warrant and no right to be there in the first place.

And with layer after layer of martial law provisions in local, state and federal codes and statutes, you bet that, if charged or arrested, evidence rules and the 4th Amendment won't apply since they are operating under "emergency" procedures.

pcosmar
06-21-2008, 09:34 AM

They would just keep it for themselves.
I wonder how many small "items" will turn up missing in the near future.

Anti Federalist
06-21-2008, 09:37 AM
The "boys in blue" sleeping in today?

C'mon cop lovers, defend this.

Danke
06-21-2008, 09:43 AM
The "boys in blue" sleeping in today?

C'mon cop lovers, defend this.

They're busy begging their chiefs to let them go TDY to Cedar Rapids.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2008, 01:23 PM
bump, because I'm still waiting for the defenders of the police state.

HOLLYWOOD
06-22-2008, 01:43 PM

Especially since the Corrupt 3rd branch of BIG GOVERNMENT "SUPREME COURT/Legislative Branch ruled that charges can be filed without probably cause of that crime.

WELCOME TO THE STORM TROOPERS of the UNITED STATES

TYRANNY will ALWAYS Bang on your door in a UNIFORM, carrying WEAPONS!