PDA

View Full Version : Townhall Censors "Liberty" Again

Douglass Bartley
08-26-2007, 08:58 PM
http://rxpaul.townhall.com
Posted by Douglass Bartley at 10:44 PM on 8/26/2007 | Permalink

This one may be hard to understand, so read carefully. And hurry because Narcissus may be censored too very soon.

mdh
08-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Could just be a whole new person. Anyways Liberty said that if they remained banned, they'd come back under a new username... why are they then criticizing this fellow for doing just that?

Wyurm
08-26-2007, 09:05 PM
can't you write to Townhall and ask them to IP ban that Charles S guy using his posts as a reason for why? All this bickering takes away from the real message you are trying to get out and takes away from campaigning for Ron Paul. I would suspect that that is this Army guy and Charles S's goal.

Douglass Bartley
08-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Mr. Wyrum: I've tried to make up for bickering time by posting a fair number of Dr. articles today.

mdh
08-26-2007, 09:13 PM
can't you write to Townhall and ask them to IP ban that Charles S guy using his posts as a reason for why? All this bickering takes away from the real message you are trying to get out and takes away from campaigning for Ron Paul. I would suspect that that is this Army guy and Charles S's goal.

If townhall is genuinely biased against Ron Paul and against us, his supporters, I doubt they'd do something like that. The best we can do is stay honest ourselves and do our best to keep them honest. :)

LibertyEagle
08-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm still waiting on a reply from one of the Townhall folks from yesterday.

In my opinion, this particular incident is not a big deal. The moderators have been deleting posts like crazy today in the thread I have been in. ALL of CharlieS' were removed, a few of Anne's, all of another persons (who was backing me up) :), a couple of ArmyVet's and two of mine. My quotes about collectivism and fascism are still there though. ;) I was trying to make a point about the Terrible Trio's actions. ;), without having to name names.

I'm not going to worry about it. I think the mods are just sitting on this thread today, because they're worried about an explosion occurring. Now, if they continue it in another thread, it'll be another thing entirely. I am quite sure we haven't seen the end of the Terrible Trio (CharlieS, ArmyVet, Lt. Taylor) and we can't forget little Annie, because they want to force me to agree to their terms and I flat out refuse.

For those of you who helped out earlier, thank you very much. I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

Plus, I'm tellin' you, if you want someone at your back, Douglass is the man. He has spent the best part of the last couple of days dealing with this BS. The fact that his blog is #1 provides a bit of visibility, shall we say, to what he posts.