PDA

View Full Version : Closet Paulers: Keith O. speaks the truth on the loss of liberty.

Indy Vidual
06-20-2008, 07:25 PM
This is a powerful description of how much freedom we have lost, and way above average for modern TV.

Notes: It's not brand new, but I searched and found no matching thread title.
Also, the sound is poor, but the message is strong.

Must see at least once: Closet Paulers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuKFf91Ds-0)

Afterthought: Did you like it?

Ethek
06-20-2008, 07:40 PM
I had seen clips of this segment. Excellent.

RPTXState
06-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Keith O., a "closet Pauler?" :confused:

He talks about how warrantless wiretapping is unconstitutional, but turns a blind eye when SS or Natl. Healthcare crop up. Hypocritical.

fletcher
06-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Keith Olbermann is a partisan Democrat that pretends he cares about liberties and the Constitution when it will help the Democrats. The only time I have ever heard him say 'Ron Paul' outside of debate coverage is when it was setting up his attack on McCain. He is a scumbag.

nate895
06-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Keith Olbermann is a partisan Democrat that pretends he cares about liberties and the Constitution when it will help the Democrats. The only time I have ever heard him say 'Ron Paul' outside of debate coverage is when it was setting up his attack on McCain. He is a scumbag.

+1, That's like calling Hannity a closet Pauler when he says there's nothing in the Constitution about univ. healthcare. Well, there's nothing in the Consitution about the PATRIOT Act, either, douche.

AJ Antimony
06-20-2008, 08:31 PM
I try to like Keith, but for all this great stuff he says, he never mentions Ron Paul.

To be fair, his bosses could be telling him not to, but nonetheless he never does anything about politics other than yelling about it.

haaaylee
06-20-2008, 08:47 PM
why does everyone hate people just because they don't promote ron paul for us? do you HAVE to talk about ron paul nonstop to be a good human being? maybe it's better he doesn't mention ron's name --- with the way ron has been painted as nuts its probably better to promote his ideas rather than his name.

OptionsTrader
06-20-2008, 08:54 PM
KO blasted Bush over and over over FISA topics but you can bet your ass he will not do the same to Obama for supporting the wiretapping bill that was just passed.

LibertyEagle
06-20-2008, 08:56 PM

+1776

weslinder
06-20-2008, 11:39 PM
Keith Olbermann and Bill O'Reilly are the same character. They are both idiots who yell a lot and appeal to the stupidest of their partisans. It's insulting to the intelligence of the viewer.

revolutionary8
06-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Keith Olbermann *or his ghost* posts on Daily Kos.
Go there if you want to voice your displeasure. :D
"Closet Pauler" LMAO.
More like "Closet DePauler"

Conza88
06-21-2008, 12:50 AM
He's a LEFT-GATEKEEPER.

He keeps the false left - right paradigm alive. He's a fcken douche. Rot in hell Keith.

The words Ron Paul have never left his lips.

ryanmkeisling
06-21-2008, 01:05 AM
You idiot. He's a LEFT-GATEKEEPER.

He keeps the false left - right paradigm alive. He's a fcken douche. Rot in hell Keith.

The words Ron Paul have never left his lips.

+ 1776 He belongs back in sports or better yet, jobless.