PDA

View Full Version : Nevada State Party Chair Releases E-Mail in Desperate Attempt to Prevent June 28th

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Nevada State Party Chair Releases E-Mail in Desperate Attempt to Prevent June 28th Delegate-Sponsored Convention.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3235/nevreppartyah7.jpg

Dear Nevada Republican Convention Delegate,

The 2008 Nevada Republican Convention will reconvene on Saturday July 26th, 2008 at the Peppermill Hotel in Reno.

This is the only convention date that will be sanctioned by the Nevada Republican Party. Please do not confuse this with any other possible dates. You should have received official notice through the mail this week. Should you not receive anything, please call us here at the office.

We have picked this date because management of the Peppermill has graciously given us convention space and it enables our convention Chairman, Secretary, Parliamentarian, and Credentials Chairman to attend.

This date gives delegates plenty of time to make travel reservations for the National Convention. The official hotel of the Nevada delegation is the Saint Paul in Minneapolis and room rates will not be affected. In addition, Northwest Airlines is the official airline sponsor and is offering discounted fares to and from Minneapolis for convention attendees.

Nevada Republican Party officials appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office in Las Vegas.

Sincerely,

Sue Lowden

Chairman

Nevada Republican Party

pauletteNV
06-20-2008, 06:02 PM
They would like for us to believe that are only reconvening then for the reason that the Peppermill is giving them and a few of their "leadership" space at no charge, but yet they are going to charge delegates $35. There's another eyefull for you! I think they are running scared and they know we have the right to meet, that it will be legal and we will change (get that Obama?) the NV GOP for the better, an organizaiton for the People and by the People. Goodbye ol' Guard Reputlicans...welcome Ron Paul Republicans. Things are not, I believe, going their way.

brandon
06-20-2008, 06:06 PM
1st order of business as the June 28th convention:

Suspend the rules and replace Mrs. Lowden

HOLLYWOOD
06-20-2008, 06:23 PM
We should push the convention to adopt a rule that keeps convention and caucus tampering as a crime.

First ORDER of POINT... SUSPEND and have Chairman Sue Lowden replaced and BANNED for life for DELEGATE and ELECTIONS TAMPERING.

Do we need a RALLY outside the Nevada Republican Party DICTATORSHIP?

It's Down Right SABOTAGE! Can they be charged with some sorta violation of the PATRIOT ACT?

Unbelievable!

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Let Sue know how you feel about her letter.

chairman@nevadagop.org
zac@nevadagop.org
info@nevadagop.org

Remember: This is not the first time she has done this to people.

Sue Lowden’s involvement in the 1998 Clark County Republican Convention

http://www.electricnevada.com/pages98/convention_interview.htm

So it was like a revolution. I mean, these people went crazy — screaming, yelling, demanding a vote, demanding justice, demanding fairness. You know, I don’t approve of their method. But I know very well why they were upset. I mean, I felt the same way.

It became a melee. The hotel security came in and read the trespassing statute. Milton Schwartz came to the podium and asked the sergeant at arms to remove Aaron Russo. And so then his people surrounded him. It was just like a revolution, you know, like in the 1800s. And they said, “No — Remove Sue! Remove Sue! Remove Sue!” Because she…

They said, “Sue’s a Liar! She’s Lying!” And she was lying. Because they won the vote — three times. They said, “Remove Sue, not me. You can’t remove me — I did what was right!”

Sue Lowden’s involvement in the 2008 Nevada State Republican Convention

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/47172

The person walking from the counting room took a straight line to State Chairwoman Sue Lowden, leaning over and whispering into her ear. After the person walked off Sue sat there for about 30 seconds tapping her foot and then stood up and walked over to Commissioner Woodbury who was sitting in front of me, leaning over she said, “If we can break Quorum, can we invalidate this?” After saying this rather loudly and glancing at the expression on my face she quickly quieted down and I was unable to hear the rest of the conversation.

Indy Vidual
06-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Anybody know if we have enough people expecting to go to the first one?

AJ Antimony
06-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Let Sue know how you feel about her letter.

chairman@nevadagop.org
zac@nevadagop.org
info@nevadagop.org

Remember: This is not the first time she has done this to people.

Sue Lowden’s involvement in the 1998 Clark County Republican Convention

http://www.electricnevada.com/pages98/convention_interview.htm

So it was like a revolution. I mean, these people went crazy — screaming, yelling, demanding a vote, demanding justice, demanding fairness. You know, I don’t approve of their method. But I know very well why they were upset. I mean, I felt the same way.

It became a melee. The hotel security came in and read the trespassing statute. Milton Schwartz came to the podium and asked the sergeant at arms to remove Aaron Russo. And so then his people surrounded him. It was just like a revolution, you know, like in the 1800s. And they said, “No — Remove Sue! Remove Sue! Remove Sue!” Because she…

They said, “Sue’s a Liar! She’s Lying!” And she was lying. Because they won the vote — three times. They said, “Remove Sue, not me. You can’t remove me — I did what was right!”

Sue Lowden’s involvement in the 2008 Nevada State Republican Convention

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/47172

The person walking from the counting room took a straight line to State Chairwoman Sue Lowden, leaning over and whispering into her ear. After the person walked off Sue sat there for about 30 seconds tapping her foot and then stood up and walked over to Commissioner Woodbury who was sitting in front of me, leaning over she said, “If we can break Quorum, can we invalidate this?” After saying this rather loudly and glancing at the expression on my face she quickly quieted down and I was unable to hear the rest of the conversation.

Ban that bitch for life!

RPTXState
06-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Send more messages out then before. Resend to everyone so they know not to fall for the trap.

RoamZero
06-20-2008, 08:06 PM
If the July convention convenes with a quorum can they undo everything that will be done in the June convention? Depending on how many show up to the June event will it be more advisable to have them also attend the July one or purposely skip out?

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-20-2008, 08:18 PM
The law states there can be one and only one convention. If we get a quorum, they can't do anything.

AJ Antimony
06-20-2008, 08:29 PM
If the July convention convenes with a quorum can they undo everything that will be done in the June convention? Depending on how many show up to the June event will it be more advisable to have them also attend the July one or purposely skip out?

If June gets a quorum, then that means the July one cannot. If June gets a quorum, the delegates have to understand that they CAN NOT go to the July convention as well or else they risk completely invalidating the June one.