PDA

View Full Version : Multi Level Marketing Is The Key

max
08-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Avon, Mary Kay, Amway, Tupperware..

All universally known brand names that never advertised on TV. The only way we are going to break the media blackout is to adopt their "pyramid scheme" model.

Whatever materials we use, we need to incorporate both an appeal, and the means, for the recipient to duplicate and redistribute. Without sounding conspiratorial, our materials needs to point out that there is indeed a media blackout and that we are not only asking people to vote for RP, but to please show our materials to others in an endless chain...It might seem like something fun for them to do...something empowering, like they are part of something big.

I remember in the days after 9/11 an e-mail was circulating with a phony quote from Nostradamus predicting 9/11. It spread across the country like wildfire.

We must devise "chain e-mails".."chain flyers"..."chain DVDs". It should be explicitly incorporated in everything we put out. ...A simple statement: "Please help us overcome the media blackout. Download a copy of this flyer and show to at least 10 others"...Or, burn copies of this DVD and show to others....something like that.

It may sound hokey...but is there any other way around the blackout besides multi-level? I'm rackin my brains trying to find a way to end run the media and this is all i can think of. Hey...EVERYONE has heard of Amway right?

wgadget
08-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Slightly related:

Today as we went out passing out flyers, whenever I found an interested person, I handed them five or six extras to pass out to their friends. I also mentioned that the media is not giving RP much coverage.

It was an encouraging day.

max
08-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Slightly related:

Today as we went out passing out flyers, whenever I found an interested person, I handed them five or six extras to pass out to their friends. I also mentioned that the media is not giving RP much coverage.

It was an encouraging day.

NICE!

See what's written on this flyer..(2 appeals to download an recirculate)...If they can actually make their own originals i hope there will be a multiplier effect

http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/foundersflyer.html

wgadget
08-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Yep, the Founding Fathers flyer is the one I was passing out, along with some Liberty cards.

The flyer goes over EXTREMELY WELL with just about everybody. I got lots of thumbs up today!

ThePieSwindler
08-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Yep, the Founding Fathers flyer is the one I was passing out, along with some Liberty cards.

The flyer goes over EXTREMELY WELL with just about everybody. I got lots of thumbs up today!

You mean the flyer max made that everyone bitched at him about? Hah. Awesome job max (i liked it personally).

jonahtrainer
08-26-2007, 08:28 PM

All universally known brand names that never advertised on TV. The only way we are going to break the media blackout is to adopt their "pyramid scheme" model.

Whatever materials we use, we need to incorporate both an appeal, and the means, for the recipient to duplicate and redistribute. Without sounding conspiratorial, our materials needs to point out that there is indeed a media blackout and that we are not only asking people to vote for RP, but to please show our materials to others in an endless chain...It might seem like something fun for them to do...something empowering, like they are part of something big.

I remember in the days after 9/11 an e-mail was circulating with a phony quote from Nostradamus predicting 9/11. It spread across the country like wildfire.

We must devise "chain e-mails".."chain flyers"..."chain DVDs". It should be explicitly incorporated in everything we put out. ...A simple statement: "Please help us overcome the media blackout. Download a copy of this flyer and show to at least 10 others"...Or, burn copies of this DVD and show to others....something like that.

It may sound hokey...but is there any other way around the blackout besides multi-level? I'm rackin my brains trying to find a way to end run the media and this is all i can think of. Hey...EVERYONE has heard of Amway right?

You are very correct. Even China bowed to MLM pressure. (http://januarymagazine.com/nonfiction/wave4.html) When these 'silent giants' flex their political muscles the government feels it.

What we need to do is get him on stage at the various conventions. The company I am with had a 'Revolution' theme last year. The entire convention was about the American Revolution and the Founding Fathers. I am trying to persuade the company owners to put Ron Paul on stage at the convention in October as it would be a natural fit. He would be in front of 10,000+ people. We had Senator Hatch one year because he sponsored DSHEA.

If we could get some other top distributors with Herbalife, Alticor, PPL, etc. we could have Ron Paul speak on Freedom, which is a common motivational MLM topic, to tens of thousands of people at a time. The distributors would take this message to hundreds of thousands not at the event and they would take it to millions of neighbors.

Many of these health product MLMs have extreme fear from the FDA and all MLMs encounter some opposition from the FTC. Ron Paul wants to get rid of both as the individual States should be doing that regulation. I recommend you contact your MLM buddies and have them request Ron Paul to speak at their next big training meetings/conventions. This makes good business sense for the companies. Some large companies, for example Seasilver (http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/RC_FTC_HITS.html)that did $300M/annually in revenues, have been shut down over night without any due process of law.

If Ron Paul could get on stage at some of these conventions he would spread like wildfire. About 10% of the US population is involved in MLM and they usually have no problem talking with their neighbors ;)

max
08-26-2007, 08:42 PM

Not to toot my own horn, but yes...we too have been kicking ass with the Founding Fathers Flyer....It strikes people right in the heart..and mind...

The combination of that flyer with the Stop Dreaming video from aravoth WILL fire people up..

I had a cop ask what we were doing...we gave him a flyer...he drives back 10 minutes after reading the FFF and asked us for bumper stickers!!!

keep using it

born2drv
08-26-2007, 08:45 PM

I appreciate the idea but I think it is hookey as you say ;) I think it's better for everyone to try and get 3-4 solid supporters a week who can then go and get another 3-4 supporters a week, and so on and so forth. Start with the young college students which are the most energetic... encourage them to go to meetup groups, etc... and just talk about Ron Paul's issues. The more educated people are the better they will be in approaching people. It's kind of the same concept, but it just doesn't make us come of as kooks saying thing like media black out, telling people to do pyramid schemes, etc ;)

max
08-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I appreciate the idea but I think it is hookey as you say ;) I think it's better for everyone to try and get 3-4 solid supporters a week who can then go and get another 3-4 supporters a week, and so on and so forth. Start with the young college students which are the most energetic... encourage them to go to meetup groups, etc... and just talk about Ron Paul's issues. The more educated people are the better they will be in approaching people. It's kind of the same concept, but it just doesn't make us come of as kooks saying thing like media black out, telling people to do pyramid schemes, etc ;)

i dont advocate using the terms "pyramid" or chain letter"...but I see nothing wrong with incorporating an appeal to pass the info on.

I hear what your saying about not wanting to come off like we are whining about the media...BUT...we ARE being blacked out. I think we need to confront the media's credibility head on. They are KILLING us.

As far as the meetups ...lots of great stuff happening BUT, my group of 90 only has about 10 true activists....typical for most groups i believe...simply not enough manpower ...it's the recipients of our literature who are going to have to create the ripple..

thats how i see it

jonahtrainer
08-26-2007, 09:36 PM
i dont advocate using the terms "pyramid" or chain letter"...but I see nothing wrong with incorporating an appeal to pass the info on.

I hear what your saying about not wanting to come off like we are whining about the media...BUT...we ARE being blacked out. I think we need to confront the media's credibility head on. They are KILLING us.

As far as the meetups ...lots of great stuff happening BUT, my group of 90 only has about 10 true activists....typical for most groups i believe...simply not enough manpower ...it's the recipients of our literature who are going to have to create the ripple..

thats how i see it

The black out may end up winning us more supporters before all is said and done. I often draw attention to the fact and ask 'How can you trust a single thing they say?'

Here is a Ron Paul critic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_nlhZTl0hc)coming to the sad realization the MSM is lying to him.

Ultimately, the economics of news journalism must change. The Real News (http://therealnews.com) is an example of this happening.