PDA

View Full Version : "..first off he did not quit!!!" WHY RON PAUL MADE THE MOST BRILLIANT MOVE IN POLITIC

Jdayh
06-20-2008, 02:04 PM
DIGG THIS NOW!!! LET THE WORLD KNOW!!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Made_The_Most_Brilliant_Move_In_Political _History

For those of you or others you know of who think so, you've been duped like the rest of the MSM.... What he has done is Beyond brilliant!!! Let me show you some points...

--- FUND RAISING... he can now raise more money (even from prior maxed out donors..they can now donate more money ..I believe its like $5000 per year)

-- MONEY ALLOTMENT.... now he can at his discretion donate/campaign for or place ads for anyone he believes can join him in congress or the senate...so lets say that his organization helps 3-5 people get elected this November to the congress...(we just multiplied Ron Paul's voice by 5X!!!-- imagine what we can accomplish now!!!)

--UNIQUE CAMPAIGNING.. he can still do rally s, speaking events, book signings, travel to State Conventions and speak(Romney is, and so is Huckster..), this can still help us the grassroots assist him in getting more delegates to his growing numbers....

---EXPAND HIS ORGANIZATION...he only had around 60,000 people in his email database during his campaigning for PRES. now in about 4 days he has close to 60,000 already!! With his goal being over 100,000 by September...Lets say he gets like 150,000 or 200,000 people on his email list by September....At that point you could yield so much influence that people will treat him differently.

---POWER AND INFLUENCE....imagine 200,000 people or more in his new organization..calling a group of Senators on a committee to pass some new legislation--emailing, faxing, etc.....NO SINGLE CONGRESSPERSON HAS THAT MUCH POWER IN CONGRESS RIGHT NOW!!! (or 200,000 people chip in 20.00 to elect a new Senator or governor...raising 4 million dollars in 24 hrs!!! NOW THATS SOME POLITICAL POWER!!!

--HE CAN STILL ACCEPT THE NOMINATION FOR THE PRESIDENCY... while accomplishing all of the above....now who is brilliant, who is not dropping out??? Answer: RON PAUL

BTW....do you know of any politician who has ever made such a brilliant political move as Ron Paul??

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL MEETUP GROUPS, WEBSITE FORUMS, AND EMAIL LISTS....SPREAD THE WORD...PEOPLE NEED TO BE ILLUMINATED ON THIS TOPIC IMMEDIATELY!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE SO, PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK AND SIGN UP FOR THE CAMPAIGN FOR LIBERTY!!
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Gigaplex
06-20-2008, 03:19 PM
I think Pat Buchanon did the same thing. Ever heard of the Christian Alliance (i.e. the theocons)? Apparently this type of thing can work pretty well since the theocons took over the republican party when they did it. They are proof that this strategy can and has worked. It looks like RP is trying to do the same thing. It's a solid plan.

Jdayh
06-20-2008, 06:11 PM
I think Pat Buchanon did the same thing. Ever heard of the Christian Alliance (i.e. the theocons)? Apparently this type of thing can work pretty well since the theocons took over the republican party when they did it. They are proof that this strategy can and has worked. It looks like RP is trying to do the same thing. It's a solid plan.

I agree,...can you imagine him sending like 200-300,000 emails out asking people to support a congressional campaign??? We could fill up congress with RON PAUL REPUBLICANS!!!!

HOLLYWOOD
06-20-2008, 06:29 PM
I agree,...can you imagine him sending like 200-300,000 emails out asking people to support a congressional campaign??? We could fill up congress with RON PAUL REPUBLICANS!!!!

Should be a SENATE Campaign too and more effective than the house!

Carole
06-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Well, I think Romney and Huckabee only supended their campaigns. Clinton only suspended her campaign. Maybe some others. :D

Jdayh
06-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Well, I think Romney and Huckabee only supended their campaigns. Clinton only suspended her campaign. Maybe some others. :D

If this mischievous financial policy (of creating a debt-free currency), which has its origin in the American Republic, shall become permanent, then that government will furnish its own money without cost! It will pay off its debts and be without debt...The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe!

where did you get that information (was it from you or a book or what??) I have never seen that written, but I have though about it...this (what you wrote) seems to be the reason why they are so against an hones money system....