PDA

View Full Version : Help! Reporter needs some information!

tomveil
06-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Here's a post I just saw on the Ron Paul 2008 LJ forum. I couldn't actually come up with the info to help, but figured somebody here could.

Looking to contact some of the organizers of the Ron Paul Convention
Hi, my name is Maggie. I'm a journalist based in the Twin Cities. I've heard that Ron Paul is planning on holding an alternative convention in St. Paul, coinciding with the mainstream Republican convention, but I'm having trouble finding solid information on where, when, or who's putting it together.

Do any of you know the answers to those questions, or do you know somebody who does? If so, please let me know. You can reach me here or by email at magkb1@gmail.com.

Thanks!

yongrel
06-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Thank you. I will be abusing that email address in 5... 4... 3...

tomveil
06-19-2008, 05:00 PM
And to comment to my own post, why is there not a sub-forum with all this information?

Tarzan
06-19-2008, 05:02 PM
And to comment to my own post, why is there not a sub-forum with all this information?

A more appropriate question would be "why is there no press page on the CFL site?" Seems like that information should be their job... not that of this forum.

Bryan
06-19-2008, 05:03 PM

We've been monitoring the situation... no one has asked for it yet. :) We respond to the market. :)

Bryan
06-19-2008, 05:04 PM
Better yet, why is there no "press page" on the CFL site? Seems like that information should be their job... not that of this forum.

That's true too, of course. :) We're here for the details, etc. :)

tomveil
06-19-2008, 05:06 PM
We've been monitoring the situation... no one has asked for it yet. :) We respond to the market. :)

Well then, I guess as a consumer I'm demanding a product. Who's with me? ;)

asgardshill
06-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Well then, I guess as a consumer I'm demanding a product. Who's with me? ;)

Thanks for the reminder!

(updates shopping list to pick up crickets at the bait store for the fishing trip tomorrow ...)