View Full Version : Home video, Raised $$ and thank you to Veterans for Peace/Military Families Speak Out

06-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Here's home video I made, not the best but it's coming from my heart.
Please let me know if the background sound okay? I'm the only one Deaf producer with no hearing ability ;)

I want to thank you to Military Families Speak Out organization in Orange County, and Veterans for Peace, they accepted my courtesy request if I could sit next to them, distribute the Revolution March flyers and Military dogtags "Make History, 7-12-08" with a bootprint.

Last Friday, I received donations of $30 from MFSO
Last Sunday, I received donations of $105 at Arlington West of Santa Monica (Veterans for Peace)

I will deposit $135 into Revolution March Chip-In plus I will chip in with addition of $50 for the June 14th, MarchBomb.

Enjoy the video, please feel free to help if you want to make any enchancement on it? :rolleyes:

06-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Wow. Just...Wow.

Great Video. That soldier hit it home, we NEED to get this country back.

06-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks, I have a huge respect for that soldier who's been coming to Arlington West for one year! He's loyal and loves our country. You bet, we need to take back our country!

I plan to return there and volunteer. It takes 4 hours to set up and they need more volunteers.

06-21-2008, 01:58 PM
I loved it. Great job, SweetMona. Thanks for all you do.