PDA

View Full Version : The late Charleton Heston's Basement - PICS -

Dieseler
06-19-2008, 11:50 AM
I run across this on another board, thought all in this sub forum might enjoy.

NOTE:This link is to a Law Enforcement forum. I have not looked further through it other than the pics linked here.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91160

yongrel
06-19-2008, 11:53 AM
He had some big hands, then.

1000-points-of-fright
06-19-2008, 01:30 PM
False. Although the photographs themselves are genuine, many commentators have pointed out that the gun collection actually belonged to the late Bruce Stern, rather than Charlton Heston. Mr Stern was a lifelong military and gun collector. An attorney and Vietnam veteran, he was involved in a number of military and firearms related organizations. He was a member of the National Rifle Association (NRA) Board of Directors. Mr Stern passed away in July, 2007.

So there.... nya.:p

Dieseler
06-19-2008, 01:36 PM
False. Although the photographs themselves are genuine, many commentators have pointed out that the gun collection actually belonged to the late Bruce Stern, rather than Charlton Heston. Mr Stern was a lifelong military and gun collector. An attorney and Vietnam veteran, he was involved in a number of military and firearms related organizations. He was a member of the National Rifle Association (NRA) Board of Directors. Mr Stern passed away in July, 2007.

So there.... nya.:p

Thanks for the clarification.
I just google'd 'Bruce Stern Gun Collection' and I got a lot more info.

amy31416
06-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Aside from the tacky purple couch, that looks just like my rec room.

Kalifornia
06-19-2008, 01:54 PM
is that some kind of osprey in the front yard? I must have one.

edit: nvm, its not.

asgardshill
06-19-2008, 02:37 PM
I think that's what the little sabertooth squirrel in Ice Age 2 would have seen when he "died" if he were fixated on gun nuts instead of acorns.