PDA

View Full Version : "..first off he did not quit!!!" WHY RON PAUL MADE THE MOST BRILLIANT MOVE IN POLITIC

Jdayh
06-19-2008, 07:03 AM
DIGG THIS NOW!!! LET THE WORLD KNOW!!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Made_The_Most_Brilliant_Move_In_Political _History

For those of you or others you know of who think so, you've been duped like the rest of the MSM.... What he has done is Beyond brilliant!!! Let me show you some points...

---FUND RAISING.... he can now raise more money (even from prior maxed out donors..they can now donate more money ..I believe its like $5000 per year)

--MONEY ALLOTMENT.... now he can at his discretion donate/campaign for or place ads for anyone he believes can join him in congress or the senate...so lets say that his organization helps 3-5 people get elected this November to the congress...(we just multiplied Ron Paul's voice by 5X!!!-- imagine what we can accomplish now!!!)

--UNIQUE CAMPAIGNING.. he can still do rally s, speaking events, book signings, travel to State Conventions and speak(Romney is, and so is Huckster..), this can still help us the grassroots assist him in getting more delegates to his growing numbers....

---EXPAND HIS ORGANIZATION...he only had around 60,000 people in his email database during his campaigning for PRES. now in about 4 days he has close to 60,000 already!! With his goal being over 100,000 by September...Lets say he gets like 150,000 or 200,000 people on his email list by September....At that point you could yield so much influence that people will treat him differently.

---POWER AND INFLUENCE....imagine 200,000 people or more in his new organization..calling a group of Senators on a committee to pass some new legislation--emailing, faxing, etc.....NO SINGLE CONGRESSPERSON HAS THAT MUCH POWER IN CONGRESS RIGHT NOW!!! (or 200,000 people chip in 20.00 to elect a new Senator or governor...raising 4 million dollars in 24 hrs!!! NOW THATS SOME POLITICAL POWER!!!

---HE CAN STILL ACCEPT THE NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.. while accomplishing all of the above....now who is brilliant, who is not dropping out??? Answer: RON PAUL

BTW....do you know of any politician who has ever made such a brilliant political move as Ron Paul??

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL MEETUP GROUPS, WEBSITE FORUMS, AND EMAIL LISTS....SPREAD THE WORD...PEOPLE NEED TO BE ILLUMINATED ON THIS TOPIC IMMEDIATELY!!!:):):):):)

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE SO, PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/) AND SIGN UP FOR THE CAMPAIGN FOR LIBERTY

Sincerely,
JDAYH
www.coasttocoastmoneybomb.com

speciallyblend
06-19-2008, 07:47 AM
digg dugg hugs the poster,said so well, this is a fact people...... even i was upset when ron paul announced ,but you know what WE MOVE FORWARD, did geroge washington give up at valley forge, we have done nothing yet,it is time to make the revolution x 1,000,000,000, we have just started

Mister Grieves
06-19-2008, 08:00 AM
This is the type of mindset we need to move forward.

Thanks Jdayh, for making it clear for the ones who didn't understand what was really going on and what potential awesome power it brings to liberty.

Jason726
06-19-2008, 09:01 AM
I'm not so sure that RP only had 60,000 in his campaigns email list. I believe I remember hearing he had over 100,000., but good first post regardless. Welcome.

hillertexas
06-19-2008, 09:07 AM
dugg

OhioMichael
06-19-2008, 09:14 AM
dugg

hopeforamerica
06-19-2008, 09:16 AM
dugg and thank you!

pinkmandy
06-19-2008, 09:38 AM
:D

UtahApocalypse
06-19-2008, 11:38 AM
What is the $5000 a year limit based on?? CFL has yet to identify its legal structure.

Knightskye
06-19-2008, 12:50 PM
So he really did only suspend his campaign?

I'm not so sure that RP only had 60,000 in his campaigns email list. I believe I remember hearing he had over 100,000., but good first post regardless. Welcome.

Well over 400,000. That was in an article I read.

What is the $5000 a year limit based on?? CFL has yet to identify its legal structure.

I think $5,000 is the limit for a PAC, but yeah, we don't know what Campaign for Liberty is, just yet.

Arklatex
06-19-2008, 03:08 PM
wish it wasn't written from a kids perspective...

but hell i'll digg it

Mahkato
06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
I think $5,000 is the limit for a PAC, but yeah, we don't know what Campaign for Liberty is, just yet.

According to this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1522885&postcount=79), "Campaign for Liberty is a 501(c)4. We will also be utilizing Dr. Paul's Liberty PAC (527)"

Knightskye
06-19-2008, 04:17 PM
According to this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1522885&postcount=79), "Campaign for Liberty is a 501(c)4.

Mmm. No donation limits.

I looked up "501(c)4", and apparently, MoveOn.org is one, too.

Omphfullas Zamboni
06-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Mmm. No donation limits.

Where's the billionaire?:)

Tarzan
06-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Where's the billionaire?:)

Better yet, where is the notification of their legal status (like a 501c4) on their site... as is legally required?

Akus
06-19-2008, 05:59 PM
DIGG THIS NOW!!! LET THE WORLD KNOW!!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Made_The_Most_Brilliant_Move_In_Political _History

For those of you or others you know of who think so, you've been duped like the rest of the MSM.... What he has done is Beyond brilliant!!! Let me show you some points...

---FUND RAISING.... he can now raise more money (even from prior maxed out donors..they can now donate more money ..I believe its like $5000 per year)

--MONEY ALLOTMENT.... now he can at his discretion donate/campaign for or place ads for anyone he believes can join him in congress or the senate...so lets say that his organization helps 3-5 people get elected this November to the congress...(we just multiplied Ron Paul's voice by 5X!!!-- imagine what we can accomplish now!!!)

--UNIQUE CAMPAIGNING.. he can still do rally s, speaking events, book signings, travel to State Conventions and speak(Romney is, and so is Huckster..), this can still help us the grassroots assist him in getting more delegates to his growing numbers....

---EXPAND HIS ORGANIZATION...he only had around 60,000 people in his email database during his campaigning for PRES. now in about 4 days he has close to 60,000 already!! With his goal being over 100,000 by September...Lets say he gets like 150,000 or 200,000 people on his email list by September....At that point you could yield so much influence that people will treat him differently.

---POWER AND INFLUENCE....imagine 200,000 people or more in his new organization..calling a group of Senators on a committee to pass some new legislation--emailing, faxing, etc.....NO SINGLE CONGRESSPERSON HAS THAT MUCH POWER IN CONGRESS RIGHT NOW!!! (or 200,000 people chip in 20.00 to elect a new Senator or governor...raising 4 million dollars in 24 hrs!!! NOW THATS SOME POLITICAL POWER!!!

---HE CAN STILL ACCEPT THE NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.. while accomplishing all of the above....now who is brilliant, who is not dropping out??? Answer: RON PAUL

BTW....do you know of any politician who has ever made such a brilliant political move as Ron Paul??

PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO ALL MEETUP GROUPS, WEBSITE FORUMS, AND EMAIL LISTS....SPREAD THE WORD...PEOPLE NEED TO BE ILLUMINATED ON THIS TOPIC IMMEDIATELY!!!:):):):):)

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE SO, PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/) AND SIGN UP FOR THE CAMPAIGN FOR LIBERTY

Sincerely,
JDAYH
www.coasttocoastmoneybomb.com

Until I see GOP nominating Ron Paul, I say this is the same hype that was there before failures like Super Tuesday and Iowa. I am tired of rah rah rah, I need to see results.

dannno
06-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Mmm. No donation limits.

I looked up "501(c)4", and apparently, MoveOn.org is one, too.

Great that means we can have bake sales!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

No, really

http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=123&id=&search_distance=30&search_zip=60640&submit=Search

"Hungry for Change Bake Sale

On Saturday, June 21st and Sunday, June 22nd, thousands of MoveOn members around the country will organize "Hungry for Change" bake sales to support MoveOn's campaign to win back the White House."

:D:D:D:D