PDA

View Full Version : Amit Singh: "it won't end"

Jeremy
06-18-2008, 08:07 PM
In case some of you haven't seen this yet:

Dear Friends,

Thank you for all of the support, the encouragement and the countless hours of hard work you have given me throughout this process. Without you this campaign, this vision for a brighter and stronger future for America and the Republican Party, would not have have been realized.

I know many of you are disappointed with the outcome of this election, but we accomplished a lot since I announced my candidacy in March. We brought together an energized and motivated organization not seen recently in the district. We raised more than $64,000. And we convincingly demonstrated that the 8th District is ready for change, ready for principled leadership, ready for our vision of the future.

I felt compelled to run. I sensed something was wrong with America at its core, and this feeling culminated in a campaign for Congress. But it won't end there (no, I'm not seeking the VP nomination). I encourage all of you stay involved and active in our vision of limited government, fiscal responsibility and personal freedom and continue to spread the vision of a brighter future for America.

Thank you and God Bless,

Amit

libertarian4321
06-18-2008, 10:49 PM
In case some of you haven't seen this yet:

He should come to Ronstock in Minnesota and give us a speech.

Aratus
06-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Amit made a good & solid rEVOLUTIOn point in this short message!

anaconda
06-25-2009, 11:14 AM
I contributed to the "lunch money" fund raiser. $10 I believe. It's a cute ad. Probably still up on Youtube.