PDA

View Full Version : Am I reading too far into this?

Knightskye
06-18-2008, 07:26 PM
From the Campaign For Liberty Blog:

Dr. Paul was in studio on MSNBC’s Morning Joe this morning. Could you [imagine] Dr. Paul on the TV everyday providing insight and commentary? How amazing would that be?!

Is Jeff Frazee hinting at something there, or am I reading too far into it?

OptionsTrader
06-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Yes, you are.

Conza88
06-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Hmm... I can imagine it... but I damn well hope so!

pinkmandy
06-18-2008, 07:36 PM
What a dream that would be! A Ron Paul news show? I would never miss it and I know there are a lot of people out there who would watch it even though they didn't freaking vote for him.

Knightskye
06-18-2008, 07:42 PM
What a dream that would be! A Ron Paul news show? I would never miss it and I know there are a lot of people out there who would watch it even though they didn't freaking vote for him.

You think it has something to do with the network Alex Jones (supposedly) wants to start? You think he'll give Ron Paul his own show?

american.swan
06-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Please not with Alex Jones....We don't need to open that can of worms.

Peter Schiff is on TV a lot....why not have Ron Paul morph into a Capital Hill analyst?

Kotin
06-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Please not with Alex Jones....We don't need to open that can of worms.

Peter Schiff is on TV a lot....why not have Ron Paul morph into a Capital Hill analyst?

if McHuckabee can do it, Ron Paul will RWN the news.

Roxi
06-19-2008, 12:17 AM
hmmm... maybe you are.... although sounds a little like something ron paul said in his letter

Together, we will educate our fellow Americans in freedom, sound money, non-interventionism, and free markets. We will write commentaries and broadcast videos on the news of the day.

maybe just maybe, they tie together somehow

tonesforjonesbones
06-19-2008, 12:29 AM
I am wondering if Ron Paul is teaming up with Break the Matrix to get that cable station going. That would be good. TONES