PDA

View Full Version : what to make of whats about to happen in kandahar

garrettwombat
06-18-2008, 06:51 PM
is this a good thing?

i got angry at first but i do despise the Taliban.

if any civilians or troops are to be injured something is seriously wrong with our airforce.

SeanEdwards
06-18-2008, 06:56 PM
What's happening in Kandahar? Is it a free Red Hot Chili Peppers concert? Or is it the world invitational professional bowlers tournament? A little more info, or a link or something would be helpful.

garrettwombat
06-18-2008, 10:23 PM
What's happening in Kandahar? Is it a free Red Hot Chili Peppers concert? Or is it the world invitational professional bowlers tournament? A little more info, or a link or something would be helpful.

it has been all over the news today... we are about to bomb the hell out of them

destroying millions of dollars worth of property and will end up spending millions of dollars in fixing damaged property just to kill 700 taliban members... citizens have already been warned and evacuated.

SeanEdwards
06-18-2008, 10:26 PM
We're gonna blow up Kandahar? Pfft, I thought you were posting about some new and interesting thing. Blowing up stuff in iraqoreastan isn't news.

ClayTrainor
06-18-2008, 10:34 PM
We're gonna blow up Kandahar? Pfft, I thought you were posting about some new and interesting thing. Blowing up stuff in iraqoreastan isn't news.

i hate to agree with this.

This bombing is appalling. Allt he bombings have been appalling.

Im ashamed to say that my canadian government is partaking in this shit too :(

james1844
06-18-2008, 10:57 PM
what bombing is this?

Link or it isn't going to happen.

RSLudlum
06-18-2008, 11:00 PM
what bombing is this?

Link or it isn't going to happen.

futUreTube it or it won't happen :D

d991
06-18-2008, 11:05 PM
is this a good thing?

i got angry at first but i do despise the Taliban.

if any civilians or troops are to be injured something is seriously wrong with our airforce.

They are not going to bomb Kandahar. The Taliban have taken over a strategic town close to Kandahar and coalition troops are worried they might attempt to attack Kandahar.

The fact that a few hundred rag-tag Taliban fighters can cause so much stress and anxiety is testament to their ruthlessness and tactics. These guys are insane and people should be a lot more worried about what happens in Afghanistan than Iraq right now. Russian generals warned America about the fighting in Afghanistan. These people have been fighting there for hundreds of years and they're going to continue to wear down coalition countries - both militarily and especially economically.