7pm and 9 pm est
"Less Govt More Energy"

winston_blade
06-18-2008, 06:20 PM
says who?

loveshiscountry
06-18-2008, 06:25 PM
says who?

A blurb after the Glen Beck show that just ended at 8 pm est today.
That's what TV stations will do, advertise the next show.

constitutional
06-18-2008, 06:25 PM
says who?

ditto. Search, could not locate anything on this.

[edit]
^ Alright, t.v. commercial. Wow, I'm surprised. Thanks for the heads up!

Feelgood
06-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Fuck Glenn Beck. He disses RP every chance he gets on the radio. Marginalizes him like everyone else. Now that RP has dropped out, he wants him om again? Grrr Im so over Glenn Beck anymore.

James Madison
06-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Fuck Glenn Beck. He disses RP every chance he gets on the radio. Marginalizes him like everyone else. Now that RP has dropped out, he wants him om again? Grrr Im so over Glenn Beck anymore.

+1

westmich4paul
06-18-2008, 10:38 PM

Totally agreed but ya know what as long as Ron gets more face time on the air I have no problem with it, people can see through that piece of garbage anyway and he cannot hold a candle to Paul.

Trigonx
06-18-2008, 10:40 PM
I kind of like the idea of Ron Paul on tv almost every day or every other day. Sounds like it will be a positive interview since it seems they would agree on that topic.

Join The Paul Side
06-19-2008, 03:02 AM
I guess that media blackout thing is over now that the MSM got what they wanted (two worthless candidates). :mad:

bucfish
06-19-2008, 05:05 AM
I guess that media blackout thing is over now that the MSM got what they wanted (two worthless candidates). :mad:

Yep I think your right. I would add two corrupt, bought and paid for candidates!:(

pinkmandy
06-19-2008, 05:11 AM
It's good coverage. There are a lot of disenfranchised Republicans who love Glenn Beck! Especially since the economy started faltering- they watch him now.

Join The Paul Side
06-19-2008, 05:46 AM
It's good coverage. There are a lot of disenfranchised Republicans who love Glenn Beck! Especially since the economy started faltering- they watch him now.

Count me in that crowd. I don't care what naysayers on this board think of Glenn Beck. I love watching his show. :cool:

LittleLightShining
06-19-2008, 05:50 AM
Count me in that crowd. I don't care what naysayers on this board think of Glenn Beck. I love watching his show. :cool:I do, too, actually. I don't remember him bashing RP but I only started watching him a couple of months ago. I kind of got the impression that he was a closet RP supporter but he had to be quiet or risk losing his job. *shrugs*

constitutional
06-19-2008, 06:04 AM
I do, too, actually. I don't remember him bashing RP but I only started watching him a couple of months ago. I kind of got the impression that he was a closet RP supporter but he had to be quiet or risk losing his job. *shrugs*

He endorsed Romney. I also believe he implied RP supporters are terrorists?

revolutionman
06-19-2008, 06:07 AM
I think Glen Beck is highly skeptical of Ron Paul, and being a rich snobby deuche bag is his MO, so mocking the little guy is part of his bit, but I've also heard Beck state that "Ron Pauls platform makes more sense every day".

Plus every word uttered about RP good or bad is exposure.

LittleLightShining
06-19-2008, 06:13 AM
He endorsed Romney. I also believe he implied RP supporters are terrorists?Both of these things I didn't know, so I retract my assumption. I still like him, though :o

MRoCkEd
06-19-2008, 06:44 AM
well he seems to get it on economics

Anti Federalist
06-19-2008, 06:50 AM

+ inifinity

What the hell?

I'm happy that RP is getting the coverage, that's great.

But these MSM douche bags, who either ignored him completely, or, if they did have him on had nothing but snarky petty remarks to make (Russert's civil war questions, Beck's "french kissing" and terrorist remarks) now can't help but fall all over themselves to have him on, AFTER it could have made a difference.

Straight to hell with the whole miserable lot of them.

Imperial
06-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Glenn Beck at least will listen to what people say; alot of newscasters talk over you.

Beck took to bashing Ron Paul about 3 times when he spoke to Barr. However, at least he will listen to what people say. Normally, he bypasses that by packing people ofl ike mind on his show. So, you don't get much clash of ideas.

And he doesn't get it on energy. He understands everything is tied together in one mess, but he doesn't understand the manner of it.

So, all in all I think it gives a nice opinion at times, but there isn't very often mch clash. So, you have to analyze everything he says closely, as you should with anyone anyway.

CasualApathy
06-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Someone on the CFL website wrote this in the comments:

"Heads up, Glenn Beck is going to ask him about the newsletters. Apparently, more have been found. Maybe this day is the day Ron Paul acts like a man, and admits who wrote them."

Do you guys know if there is any truth to this?

crazyfingers
06-19-2008, 11:03 AM

"Heads up, Glenn Beck is going to ask him about the newsletters. Apparently, more have been found. Maybe this day is the day Ron Paul acts like a man, and admits who wrote them."

No...someone has been trolling the CFL blog about the newsletters since it started...

I guess an IP ban of that person is too much to ask.

SnappleLlama
06-19-2008, 11:09 AM
No...someone has been trolling the CFL blog about the newsletters since it started...

I guess an IP ban of that person is too much to ask.

It's true...I think it's that 512 guy. He won't shut up about them. Anyone who knows anything about Ron Paul KNOWS he's not a racist.

Crickett
06-19-2008, 11:12 AM
I really doubt GB will bring this up since Ron is no longer "running". Just a troll trying to bring them up..lol. Sure is hard to find dirt on a clean politician.

constituent
06-19-2008, 11:13 AM
I kind of like the idea of Ron Paul on tv almost every day or every other day.

+1

a huge success in and of itself.

CasualApathy
06-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the answer guys, i was starting to dread the interview.

LittleLightShining
06-19-2008, 12:41 PM
I hope someone youtubes it.

Todd
06-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Totally agreed but ya know what as long as Ron gets more face time on the air I have no problem with it, people can see through that piece of garbage anyway and he cannot hold a candle to Paul.

Yup! I hear him sometimes on the radio and I'm like...This guy is saying everything Paul has said...Why isn't he in his camp?

the more exposure Paul get's on the TV is more people that hear the message.

mediahasyou
06-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Glen Beck. Thank you for not blacking out Ron Paul.

berrybunches
06-19-2008, 01:28 PM
Now guys, remember Glenn gave Paul a whole hour on his show before the primaries.

He seem to be the only libertarian minded person in the msn that even has his own show, be thankful there is still a conservative on TV that is talking about the sanctity of the constitution and the founding fathers. He also makes it very clear he is not endorsing McCain or Obama and that he sees little difference in them. He actually compares McCain and Obama to Carl Marx!
Glen is influential and has been a key player in bringing libertarianism and capitalist ideas into the mainstream.
Take away Glenn Beck and the conservatives only have O'Reilly and Hannity to watch again.

slacker921
06-19-2008, 01:53 PM
If Glenn Beck said the names Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, or Bob Barr 1/10 as many times as he says Barack Obama or John McCain then I'd be convinced that he really does want to help fix our country. As it is he's just perpetuating the two party duopoly by giving the Republicrat candidates more exposure.
He's not the only one on CNN who spends an hour bitching about how stupid the politicians are in Washington and then doesn't offer up a solution. They continue to censor the candidates who actually stand for the things that are being promoted as solutions and to me that is the same as promoting the problem.

IPSecure
06-19-2008, 01:58 PM

Linking Dr. Paul to the writings in the newsletters would be no different than linking this site and our opinions with Dr. Paul...

kathy88
06-19-2008, 04:03 PM

Indeed that has been our experience. But I watched the ass clown last night and he was sounding like an RP clone. I think this will be worth a gander.

Jeremy
06-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Genn Beck isn't that bad compared to.... oh, Sean Hannity

kathy88
06-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Genn Beck isn't that bad compared to.... oh, Sean Hannity

Amen to that.

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 04:23 PM
In the month leading up to the Texas primary, Glenn Beck was on his buddy's radio show (Pat Gray) every single day making fun of Ron Paul and making fun of his supporters. They had many laughs at the man and his crazy supporters that are no better than nazis. They laughed and laughed and laughed at you and your candidate of choice.

Glorify Beck all you want, he is a two faced son of a bitch.

AJ Antimony
06-19-2008, 04:25 PM

LibertiORDeth
06-19-2008, 04:31 PM
So what station is this on?

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 04:32 PM
So what station is this on?

CNN's Headline News I assume.

berrybunches
06-19-2008, 04:32 PM
In the month leading up to the Texas primary, Glenn Beck was on his buddy's radio show (Pat Gray) every single day making fun of Ron Paul and making fun of his supporters. They had many laughs at the man and his crazy supporters that are no better than nazis. They laughed and laughed and laughed at you and your candidate of choice.

Did not know that. I believe you for sure but do you happen to know if the segments are available anywhere online to listen to?

I have been watching Beck a lot lately and tend to agree with almost everything he says. He sounds just like Paul a lot of the times!
Maybe he had a bad view from all the hate mail he use to get from RP supporters. You have to admit, some of us are a bit too enthusiastic.
But as for not liking Ron Paul personally and calling him crazy I just don't understand considering their economics are almost identical.

I heard Glen Beck say awhile back "I used t think those John Birchers were crazy but the more I have been learning...." and he trailed off. Makes me wonder if he may be coming around. Who knows.

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Did not know that. I believe you for sure but do you happen to know if the segments are available anywhere online to listen to?

I have been watching Beck a lot lately and tend to agree with almost everything he says. He sounds just like Paul a lot of the times!
Maybe he had a bad view from all the hate mail he use to get from RP supporters. You have to admit, some of us are a bit too enthusiastic.
But as for not liking Ron Paul personally and calling him crazy I just don't understand considering their economics are almost identical.

I heard Glen Beck say awhile back "I used t think those John Birchers were crazy but the more I have been learning...." and he trailed off. Makes me wonder if he may be coming around. Who knows.

I posted an MP3 link here after one of the days but the patgray link was brought down shortly after and is now unavailable.

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 04:39 PM
I do not have the MP3 on my hard drive, but here is a comment I made just after the 12-19-2007 show

Glenn Beck bragged for 10 minutes this morning on Pat Gray's radio show on how how well he "uncovered" the true Ron Paul supporters and the insane fringe that is donating millions to his campaign. Beck and Gray laughed it up, and talked for 10 minutes about how well Beck did, they laughed and laughed at Paul and his supporters. Not once did they discuss any of the other questions,

Here ya go.

Around 23 minutes. Listen to your man Beck:
http://www.patgray.com/podcasts/121907Hour2.mp3

LibertiORDeth
06-19-2008, 04:40 PM
CNN's Headline News I assume.

Is that different from CNN?

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Is that different from CNN?

Yes. Where I live, CNN is 25, Headline news is 26.

berrybunches
06-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Around 23 minutes. Listen to your man Beck:
http://www.patgray.com/podcasts/121907Hour2.mp3

I am not in love with Beck or anything geesh. "your man" is a bit harsh! :p

I will listen after the RP interview is over. I have a feeling that link will piss me off and I don't want to be pissed at the screen while trying to listen to Ron.

Thanks for it! :)

EDIT: Link doesn't work :( 404 error

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 04:46 PM
I am not in love with Beck or anything geesh. "your man" is a bit harsh! :p

I said that was a post from 12/17/2007.

CasualApathy
06-19-2008, 04:54 PM
*Premature Toob Request*

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 04:55 PM
EDIT: Link doesn't work :( 404 error

Again, that was also stated above.

winston_blade
06-19-2008, 05:02 PM
It's not Glenn. It's his fill-in. Nobody will be watching.

Jason726
06-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Some will be watching, although not as many.

It might make it easier for some of us to watch with beck not there..........

brandon
06-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Wow that was a cool interview! I can't believe Beck said THAT! Here is the Youtube! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)

OptionsTrader
06-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Wow that was a cool interview! I can't believe Beck said THAT! Here is the Youtube! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU)

I din't even need to click to know that's some sort of Rick Roll...

coyote_sprit

Wasn't that David Shuster and Matthews.

tomveil

Most obvious rick-roll ever, since we've already established that Beck isn't even on.

brandon
lol. Did my overuse of exclamation marks make it too obvious?

tomveil
06-19-2008, 05:13 PM
It's on now!

Ninja Homer
06-19-2008, 05:14 PM
On now!

tomveil
06-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Stupid 9/11 Truthers question.

Somebody tell this idiot that the debates are over.

winston_blade
06-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Wow, way to marginalize him. Who is this guy?

brandon
06-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Did he really ask a fucking 9/11 truth question AGAIN?

wtf.

tomveil
06-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Wow, way to marginalize him. Who is this guy?

Dunno, but he doesn't get it.

Trigonx
06-19-2008, 05:21 PM
/facepalm for the guy doing the interview.

Jeremy
06-19-2008, 05:23 PM
wow... he brought up truthers? lol

winston_blade
06-19-2008, 05:24 PM
It's a good thing that no one is watching this interview. Honestly, people only tune in for Glenn Beck.

tomveil
06-19-2008, 05:24 PM
Maybe if he says "Libertarian" enough, he'll be able to make it stick.....

Ninja Homer
06-19-2008, 05:25 PM
Why ask about why the truther movement likes him? There's a million other more important things to ask Ron Paul about... New York Times best seller?

Jeremy
06-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Ron doesn't know why (like he said) there are some truthers in the grassroots, but I do. It's simple... the internet. The truthers have never trusted the government, and the Ron Paul Revolution obviously started on the internet too, so there's overlap. But truthers are the minority here

TXcarlosTX
06-19-2008, 05:29 PM
when ron paul talks... he doesnt have the puppet master mindset. you can tell he is thinking about how is going to speak truth instead of thinking about what not to say that might effect him politicaly

MRoCkEd
nice
the guy did mention libertarian a lot, and had no reason to bring up the truther stuff, but ron handed himself really well

OptionsTrader
Why ask about why the truther movement likes him? There's a million other more important things to ask Ron Paul about... New York Times best seller?

It's part of the neocon media script. Previously, it was "when are you dropping out" or "when are you going to quit and run third party" the script is still about discrediting and deflection of what matters, the issues. They all know that Paul is logically correct and that the man's principles cannot be discredited.

tomveil
Overall not a bad interview, just because Ron Paul smashes every interview that he does. Funny how speaking the truth works every time :-P

MRoCkEd
06-19-2008, 05:30 PM
"Obama has the same foreign policy as Mccain"
that might a few people do a doubletake

WRellim
06-19-2008, 05:39 PM
lol. Did my overuse of exclamation marks make it too obvious?

For your punishment, I hereby sentence you to watch THIS video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

ClayTrainor
06-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Bump for the Tube!

Akus
06-19-2008, 06:09 PM
where is the youtube?

OrbitalGun
06-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUCbtCrlyps
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik5woyF9Sb8

Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUCbtCrlyps&feature=PlayList&p=BC92EEE7BFDF47E2&index=0&playnext=1

blackmouth
06-19-2008, 06:12 PM
Well.. Here's part 2.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1xFLfctXsSc

constitutional
06-19-2008, 06:38 PM
LMAO @ "But... Libertarians don't burn or turn over things." Ron Paul goes *eehhh heeehhh ehhh*

OrbitalGun
06-19-2008, 07:02 PM
He seems much more relaxed now

mediahasyou
06-19-2008, 07:38 PM
He seems much more relaxed now

That glenn beck replacement wasn't constantly be insecure and attacking him. The msm isn't threatened by Paul anymore.

Best Paul video yet.

Mortikhi
06-19-2008, 07:41 PM
He endorses Romney only because they are both Mormons.

Bruno
06-19-2008, 07:43 PM
That glenn beck replacement wasn't constantly be insecure and attacking him. The msm isn't threatened by Paul anymore.

Best Paul video yet.

Mmm. I have a new conspiracy theory. Glenn Beck didn't hurt his hip today falling down the stairs. Instead he conveniently let a replacement fill in to give a good interview for RP so he wouldn't have to lose any of his "credibility". There have been a few other replacements for Beck on his radio show that also made favorable comments about Ron Paul.

Just a random, 10% serious thought. :)

Interesting Iowa/New Orleans comparison made by the commentator as well on the natural disaster response. No offense mean to the LA folks. It was a few that skewed the opinion in that regard.