PDA

View Full Version : READ IT ,SWALLOW IT, and GET TO WORK FOLKS, CALL TO ARMS NOW

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Data info from sidster the man:) http://sidster.org/freedom/lettertogop.com.analysis.html

Please repost!, this was made by a new friend i met from the lettertogop.com unconfirmed list,when i called,now i have 1337 more unconfirmed to call;)

This letter will give the GOP the kick in the balls they deserve for their treatment of Ron Paul supporters and delegates. So please sign it, and get everyone you know to sign it.

[url]http://www.lettertogop.com/

The fight is far from over, in fact it has really just begun. Ron Paul did not drop out, he suspended his campaign. (hint, hint...) He has friends and allies running for President in both the Libertarian and Constitutional parties. Things are setting up to crush the GOP and take it over, or crush the GOP, leave it for dead, and start a new Freedom Party in place of it.

The GOP has been sowing the seeds of its own destruction for some time. We can either take over the party when it's on the edge of destruction, or help give it "the push over the cliff" (to quote Nigel Tufnel) to destroy it, and start a new party.

Ron Paul is playing a very conservative and intricate game of chess for the survival of our country. He knows what he's doing, and what he's up against.

We have 3 months before the GOP convention. 3 months is a long time in politics, and we should use it to educate our GOP state delegates. Send the delegates in your state the Ron Paul DVD for delegates, copies of Ron Paul's book 'THE REVOLUTION A Manifesto', call them on the phone and have a polite chat, whatever you can think of.

Now is not the time to bicker, mope or be depressed. So saddle up, man up, and get to work.

Ron Paul has said he would continue spreading his message of freedom and liberty till his final breath. Certainly we owe him and ourselves the very same dedication.

Right?

HIGH FIVE
awesome post i think,
my 2cents
I truly am inspired by you all, thank you everyone, kenny griffin:D

once we hit the 10,000 mark of confirmed,we will release a press release,do what you gotta do!!!!

Akus
06-18-2008, 04:53 PM
www.lettertogop.com

for those too lazy to type the link

by the way

Signed.

brandon
06-18-2008, 04:54 PM
,now i have 1337 more unconfirmed to call

4R3 Y0|_| 4 |-|4><0r?

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 04:58 PM
4R3 Y0|_| 4 |-|4><0r?

what you said taking a break on calls, it might take a century to call 1330 people, you know we have to discuss politics they are ron paul supporters;)

speciallyblend
06-19-2008, 07:20 AM
1 more confirmed email from yesterdays calls, and of course discussions . this signer was in pa and they are still fighting for RON PAUL, please post this message and keep up the fight folks, this is far from over.

we were spreading the message to everyone and anyone, now we have a delegate list and 3 months to open their eyes, many of these delegates do not like mccain,so let's get to work folks, Ron Paul told us it is up to us ,if we want him to be the republican nominee. That's a challenge I'm willing to take. Would you give up if i kicked you in the balls? or would you kick back? GET TO WORK , there is no crying in politics;) WE CAN WIN!!!!!!!!

pinkmandy
06-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Are you posting this on nonpolitical forums? I did on the ones I'm on. Maybe ask that people get it out there that way as well. :)

speciallyblend
06-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Are you posting this on nonpolitical forums? I did on the ones I'm on. Maybe ask that people get it out there that way as well. :)

i still have over 1300 calls to confirm them (errors or bounce back emails,most have numbers)

I'm hoping it goes viral eventually ,once we get 10,000 confirmed ,then we will do a press release(which we will send to the 10,000 confirmed)and media. do you know of any pacs that have a media press release list??

I hope others can spread for me,but the 9000 we received was from me simply posting it here on the ron paul forums and you guys spreading it;) i have been busy working and calling unconfirmed and planning www.ronstock08.com (site not up yet)
thanks pinkmandy;) I'm doing the best i can ,plus i have 2 ron paul gigs next week on top of my 40 hrs and trying to call 1300 people hehe

jmag
06-19-2008, 07:38 AM
signed 9063

speciallyblend
06-19-2008, 07:42 AM
signed 9063

you going to boulder june27th freedom tour?? at the b side lounge?

pinkmandy
06-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Good job. :) Maybe make a post asking that others post links on nonpolitical forums. It could really help...If everyone did this as a "Fight Govt Corruption" by signing this petition sort of campaign you could get more siggies. Or "Not happy with McCain? Let the GOP hear your voice!" Even non RP supporters may sign that. :)

jmag
06-19-2008, 01:24 PM
you going to boulder june27th freedom tour?? at the b side lounge?

I'm not sure if I'll be in town.

jmag
06-20-2008, 07:33 AM
bump - sign - bump

speciallyblend
06-22-2008, 08:25 AM
bump, we need 700 signatures to hit 10,000,please do what you gotta do, thank you

constitutional
06-22-2008, 08:28 AM
write-in is a bad idea. We need to let people know!!!!!

speciallyblend
06-22-2008, 08:47 AM
write-in is a bad idea. We need to let people know!!!!!

but i assure you the write-ins will vote for either barr or baldwin or whoever ron paul endorses, or better yet we just might get to vote for RON PAUL,if the gop wises up,if they do not,then place your foot on the gop's back and firmly push them off the cliff;)

garrettwombat
06-22-2008, 08:56 AM
thats stupid... please dont use the phrase "a calll to arms" unless you really mean it. reserve it exclusivly for your liberty teeth

speciallyblend
06-22-2008, 09:02 AM
thats stupid... please dont use the phrase "a calll to arms" unless you really mean it. reserve it exclusivly for your liberty teeth

well this letter will have teeth by sept 1st ,if you decide to fight and not give up, SO YES A CALL TO ARMS,unless your ready to fold up and go home,i think not, SO arm YOURSELF AND STAND FIRM AND KEEP EDUCATING DELEGATES,SHOW THEM THE CLIFF THEY ARE MARCHING OFF OR AT LEAST ONCE THEY GET TO THE CLIFF ,FIRMLY PLACE FOOT ON THEIR BACKS AND SHOVE THEM OFF THE CLIFF, A CALL TO ARMS IT IS:)

garrettwombat
06-22-2008, 09:07 AM
well this letter will have teeth by sept 1st ,if you decide to fight and not give up, SO YES A CALL TO ARMS,unless your ready to fold up and go home,i think not, SO arm YOURSELF AND STAND FIRM AND KEEP EDUCATING DELEGATES,SHOW THEM THE CLIFF THEY ARE MARCHING OFF OR AT LEAST ONCE THEY GET TO THE CLIFF ,FIRMLY PLACE FOOT ON THEIR BACKS AND SHOVE THEM OFF THE CLIFF, A CALL TO ARMS IT IS

i am armed, and i am educated and i educate people daily... i do not educate people with my liberty teeth... that might get me put in jail.

if you want to call arms then you are reserving our rights to revolt. not educate.

hillertexas
06-22-2008, 10:22 AM
signed

speciallyblend
06-24-2008, 05:33 PM
bump

nc4rp
06-24-2008, 06:31 PM
good post. i have seen more Ron Paul bumper stickers this last couple months than i did the previous 9 months... go figure.