PDA

View Full Version : Arizona State Senate Candidate

Azdraik
06-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Due to the passing of the unchallenged incumbent, Dist 5 for the AZ State Senate will be a complete write-in vote. I had planned to run in 2010 for the position but with Sen. Flake's passing I have decided to put my name in the hat.

As of right now there will be 2 official write-in candidates. Whomever the GOP chooses to replace Sen. Flake with and myself. So, if you are in Dist 5 and would like to support me just spread my name around.

I don't have a degree, I don't hobnob with the rich. I am just a regular Joe who is fed up with loosing personal liberties and rights. If your in the Globe, AZ area you probably know me as the "Big" pizza delivery guy.

M. Bryan Smith

rodo1776
06-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Hey good luck. Pretty interesting story on this Senator Jake Flake who died.

http://www.kpho.com/news/16543893/detail.html?rss=pho&psp=news

The story says that the county board will pick the replacement till November?
What do you plan to do as far as running?

Will you be automatically on the ballot in November? I saw that the election in 2004 was pretty close with the democrat not far behind old Jake the cowboy.

Anyway good luck and post here on your progress.
And I would not worry about no degree or hobnobbing with any rich people. As far as I'm concerned you are the best qualified for the job.
Let me know if I can help. Don't live near but can send you a few bucks.

We need good people like you in local office to keep this revolution going.

Azdraik
06-19-2008, 09:43 AM
You are correct that they are choosing his replacement for the remainder of the term. I have tried talking to the GOP Chairman in my region and was balked at the mention that I was going to run for the office.

I have support from family and friends and many people I have spoken to in town that "never" vote have expressed interest in voting if I were to run. I have until July 25th to get the paperwork turned into the Sec. of State, which I plan to do within the next two weeks (have to get a weekday off)

I do not have much knowledge in the way of campaigning. My main plan was spread my name around using word to mouth. Starting in August I plan to place posters/banners up in the major towns in the district.

M. Bryan Smith

JohnnyWrath
06-20-2008, 05:04 PM
You're a pizza delivery guy? no experience at all regarding politics?

rodo1776
06-20-2008, 05:55 PM
You're a pizza delivery guy? no experience at all regarding politics?

WTF what RP people have any political experience? The ones with experience have been soundly trashed in elections. VERN, MURRAY etc.

Maybe what we need is a good guy like this one who is interested in politics but a "regular guy".

Someone who can go out and get his friends and neighbors to vote for him.

See people like you Johnny in my opinion who would never risk your personal ego and run for office then want to question people like this guy who wants to run are the people that ruin this revolution. DO you have any "Political Experience" I doubt it.

So what is your profession? Much higher up the scale than pizza delivery? Maybe mortgage broker or attorney?

Shit or get off the pot and be positive.

GO LOCAL and win. Fuck the congressional races. They are all losers. (except maybe and hopefully BJ)

rodo1776
06-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Azdraik,

Now I'm pissed. Guys like you can win and we need local candidates to make this revolution since we won't win any congressional elections. (maybe BJ and I hope so)

How can i pay pal you $100.00? I live out of the country and don't have a checking account.

Or maybe PM me and I can send you cash in an envelope?

As far as I'm concerned it is people like you that can win because you are running in a district where you know people, where voters vote for people they know and we don't need to spend megabucks on advertising etc.

people that want to understand this go and look at my post #2 about the senator Jake Flake that died opening this spot up and open the link. Was he a regular guy or someone special politically?

Was Jake Flake someone special? No he was a Mormon farmer rancher and a good guy and nothing special in the big picture.

Just like you. A regular guy. So if you want any help or advice on campaigning just PM me and i will do anything i can and give you some advice.

I have worked on many campaigns when I was younger and would be glad to give you any advice I can.

First advice is get some money together and get a piece of literature printed.

I hope some of our RP friends will see this for what it is.

You can send money to losing congressional candidates all you want. Send it in folks. And then as the elections come up then blame the neocons for your loss. We will not win any congressional races (except maybe BJ) So sit around and wait for election returns on November 4th. But when guys like our friend here pull out a win WITHOUT your support then please learn something.

Local elections are what will keep the revolution going.

Trying not to be negative but realistic