PDA

View Full Version : Help me with a Resolution at our State Convention to get Ron Paul a Speaking spot.

skyorbit
06-18-2008, 12:40 PM
What do you guys think of the following resolution. I need help with the wording. Please, rework it, because I know other people can do better then me.

WHEREAS, It is important that Republicans come together and unify if we are going to win in November.

WHEREAS, 30% of Republican Primary voters have voted for someone other then John McCain in most of the states after he became the presumptive nominee.

WHEREAS, it is important that we reach out to this 30% of our base if we’re going to win in November.

WHEREAS, Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee, combined received over 24% of the vote in South Dakota.

WHEREAS, having their input and dialog at the national convention is the best way to find the best solutions by hearing all ideas, and hearing all voices will help to grow the party.

NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED by the South Dakota Republican Party that the South Dakota Republican Party Petitions the National Republican Committee to grant both Ron Paul and Mike Huccabee speaking roles at the national convention.

SnappleLlama
06-18-2008, 12:41 PM
It's Mike Huckabee, not "Huccabee."

:)

orafi
06-18-2008, 12:45 PM
imput should be input

skyorbit
06-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks fixed the top post.

Also see my platform thread here.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=143493