PDA

View Full Version : Grannys on the Move Again!! - Revolution 4 Freedom Festival

kittyc
06-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Revolution 4 Freedom
Grannys on the Move Again

Sturgis, S.D. July 2 - 6, 2008

The Sturgis Festival for Liberty is shaping up to be much larger than we ever thought. So many people calling now wanting to speak and have workshops we have had to become very selective and probably have hurt some feelings but with only 5 days there is just so much we can do. We have selected speakers that are well known, expert, concise and very entertaining with their messages. Speakers that offer solutions and ways to work against problems in a sensible manner that we can all understand and accomplish. There are no Conspiracy Theorists just factual informed people who have studied problems we all have and have managed to formulate workable solutions.
One of the most informed speakers and lecturer Michael Badnarik is going to run his workshop at Sturgis, not just a short compilation of his course but the entire 8 hour course broken up into 2 sessions. This man has studied years, spoken out everywhere and even ran for President a few years ago. He is no newbie to the field. He makes learning about how the Constitution protects us and why as well as about the FED and other associated subjects. You can learn while enjoying the course plus get his book and autograph. Constitution Preservation

Red Beckman ( personal friend of Ron's) will be speaking, today he related something I had not thought of before; He was talking about the Declaration Of Independance and the founders working on it, the project was stymied by the "Big Egos" of the founders, bickering and dissent. Thomas Jefferson decided something had to be done and asked for a special prayer, Invocation for the meeting, a Pastor was asked and a Invocation was given asking for devine guidance and co-operation. After the Invocation Thomas began writing and wrote the entire document at one sitting thus giving us our Declaration of Independance with all our founders in agreement.

We are having the same problem in this movement, Huge Egos, Self Importance and sometimes downright intentional division, everyone wanting their own event to be the NO. 1 event of the year. We are going to take the founders solution and ask for a special Invocation for our movement and for the Sturgis event.

Chuck Baldwin will be speaking, what better person to ask for devine intervention and help? A opening Ceremony will be put together and this special Invocation will be given asking for guidance, protection and safety.

Michael Minns ( another personal friend of Ron's) will be telling us all how to deal with the IRS. Something we all need to be ready for.

Russell Means ( another friend who ran against Ron for the Presidency) will have the whole day of the 3rd of July to present to all of us his "Lakota Heritage Celebration" What a show this will be. Russell will be speaking, telling us all the facts not some internet conspiracy retoric on what is actually going on and taking place within the nation of Lakota and it's recession from the United States of America Inc.

These are just a few of the wonderful Patriots who will be speaking and giving workshops at Sturgis.( See them all here )We have worked very hard to bring to you the very best of the best, the most educated and most entertaining people in this movement. These are not wannabe's but people who have worked hard, put their lives and livelyhoods on the line to promote our Liberty.

National Geographic will be documenting the event, Fox News will be interviewing many of the speakers there and the entire event will be recorded and telecast on a later date on Real TV. This will be Historic and we need everyone who has pledged to come to show up, make this a really huge event.

There are many who are trying their best to slander our event as not important? Really ! I have been personally attacked on line by some of the other event planners, called a "Has been revolutionist", "Ignorant Redneck Hillbilly", "Liar", "Senile" and Animal Abuser" etc. When the animal abuse accusation was posted the Daily Paul site removed the thread thankfully. I can take the personal slander but the Animal Abuse will bring on the Peta people and no telling what will happen. I was called a liar about saying that Gary Franchi ( Restore the Republic) had taken money under false pretenses. HE DID. He collected funds for the Grannys but had the money sent to his account. He was caught and did pay me some money. He claims that didn't happen. He also posted on the Daily Paul he didn't know what I was talking about.. Now folks you know as well as I do if that was a lie I would be in court and he would win. It is not a lie and there is no way for him to change that fact. I have too many messages saved where he was trying to squirm out of the mess he got caught doing.

The point of this is to let you all know, I am old, I am stubborn, I am opinionated and I will tell what is going on. I do not work this hard for just you, I do it for myself and my family. I am selfish, I want the best world for my children and grandchildren. I am not interested in being famous, well known, rich or any of the other things that I have been accused of being. I have all I need without anyone's help. I have never asked for help from anyone but always did the best I could until I worked though the problem. I have asked you all for help many times as my finances cannot fund this work. I will ask for more help in this also so be prepared.

I do need your help now in promoting this event. That is so important that we gain new people to learn and work with us. Not just Ron Paul supporters but those who have never even heard of him. We need people to be aware and awake.

Revolution 4 Freedom
www.revolution4freedom.com

I also need your help in selling the War wagon. Yes it is on Ebay now. We need to pay it off, get another one with a new paint job reflecting a new Campaign for Liberty not just Ron Paul. I dearly hate to part with that RV as it has so many memories and signatures. That is the reason for selling it instead of just repainting. All those people who have signed their names and little sayings on there, famous people, ordinary people all of them are precious to recall what has happened to this country in the past year and half. That RV would be the perfect lead vehicle in any march or walk or parade, and would be a great attention getter for the Convention in St. Paul.. I doubt if they could keep anyone from driving it back and forth in front of the Convention. Let me tell you it does get attention. With hundreds of videos on you tube showing the Warwagon it is very very well known. Not me but the actual vehicle. People come up alongside on the Hwy and all you see are the cell phones taking pictures. Help get some bids on it and let me get on with the new project..

We planned the Sturgis event with people who live in the mid west and west who will find it so hard to get to DC and the Conventions. This is a gathering that will invigorate people, give them the tools to live with in this world of disruption, greed and economic problems. It will also be a time to network with like minded people, have a family vacation and just relax. We have some of the best entertainment available every day plus the clean open air to breathe. A safe environment away from the crowds to enjoy their family. Counselors for supervision of the children in their games while parents are attending workshops, we have tried to think of everything to make your visit enjoyable as well as educational.

Please also promote our chip in site: http://freedomfestival.chipin.com/revolution-freedom-festival

This is pitiful really. I have put everything I have and then some by borrowing the $20,000 to pay for this event. I would so appreciate your help once more.

Thank you for your support and work for the cause of Liberty in our time.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Are the media you refer to covering the Freedom Rally or the Biker's Rally. According to the Sturgis events calendar, the Rider's Rally which HUNDREDS OF THOUDANDS will attend starts the same day. I would believe National Geographic would be covering THAT event. I have to admit that a lot of stuff you post here in extremely questionable.

http://www.sturgis.com/calendar/scheduletest.php

Danke
06-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Are the media you refer to covering the Freedom Rally or the Biker's Rally. According to the Sturgis events calendar, the Rider's Rally which HUNDREDS OF THOUDANDS will attend starts the same day. I would believe National Geographic would be covering THAT event. I have to admit that a lot of stuff you post here in extremely questionable.

Are you talking about the Black Hills Motorcycle Rally? That starts a month later, Aug. 4th.

UtahApocalypse
06-18-2008, 12:29 PM
We are having the same problem in this movement, Huge Egos, Self Importance and sometimes downright intentional division, everyone wanting their own event to be the NO. 1 event of the year. We are going to take the founders solution and ask for a special Invocation for our movement and for the Sturgis event.

Pot... Meet Kettle??

Anyways, sounds like some good speakers and there has been some truly real work on this. I hope it does go good, I wont make it though.

Sames as what Sandra said. the 'Media' Coverage seems a bit fishy and I personally think its for Sturgis not our event.

UtahApocalypse
06-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Are you talking about the Black Hills Motorcycle Rally? That starts a month later, Aug. 4th.

Not according to the link she posted.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 12:32 PM

Scroll to July 02.
No, the big bikers' rally is also from July02-06. My 69 year old neighbor is going.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Scroll to July 02.
No, the big bikers' rally is also from July02-06. My 69 year old neighbor is going.

ok whats the problem ,its not a new concept there is a biker rally in sturgis, this event has nothing to do with that,and it's pretty clear, so why are you trying to muddy the water and confuse people, when there is no confusin??
if your not going then fine,but actiing like the granny's have done something wrong or mislead anyone is 100% false bs

see you in south dakota;) www.revolution4freedom.com

Sandra
06-18-2008, 12:43 PM
ok whats the problem ,its not a new concept there is a biker rally in sturgis, this event has nothing to do with that,and it's pretty clear, so why are you trying to muddy the water and confuse people, when there is no confusin??
if your not going then fine,but actiing like the granny's have done something wrong or mislead anyone is 100% false bs

see you in south dakota;) www.revolution4freedom.com

Because she's claiming National Geographic is covering the Freedom Rally. NG will be covering the STURGIS Biker's Rally like they do every couple of years, not the Freedom Rally. Read her claims again. She's put it in bold.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Might wanna read the crap under it too. Not in keeping with the Granny Warriors as well as her racially motivated past posts. Search past posts. Disgusting.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 12:48 PM
well if they told her they will cover her rally then they are and i believe her. not very hard to send a camera to the Freedom rally thats what news does...

Cowlesy
06-18-2008, 12:53 PM
I was called a liar about saying that Gary Franchi ( Restore the Republic) had taken money under false pretenses. HE DID. He collected funds for the Grannys but had the money sent to his account. He was caught and did pay me some money. He claims that didn't happen. He also posted on the Daily Paul he didn't know what I was talking about.. Now folks you know as well as I do if that was a lie I would be in court and he would win. It is not a lie and there is no way for him to change that fact. I have too many messages saved where he was trying to squirm out of the mess he got caught doing.

I am afraid that no matter how well intentioned this event is going to be, items like the quotation above will be what sets limits in what you can raise. People on this board typically require extremely high levels of transparency. The candor above is great if genuine, but inevitably will lead to opening the event to more questions and will put a drag on fundraising. I still have no idea how I ended up on the Restore the Republic mailing list, but I am starting to put the puzzle pieces together as I've been a GW supporter during 2007.

Wish I could attend --- I've literally run out of vacation days :(

Good luck.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
well if they told her they will cover her rally then they are and i believe her. not very hard to send a camera to the Freedom rally thats what news does...

I don't feel the poster is credible. Sorry.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:05 PM
I don't feel the poster is credible. Sorry.

so even if media doesn't come it doesn't change why im going and many others are, we want to celebrate the hard work we all did.. me and my wife have never been to that part of south dakota, the media is useless anyway ,did the media raise us money? no did the media make our grassroots,hell no.
The point is The movement and they(the granny's) will be lucky if they even break even ,you might not like the posters or the granny's. I'm just curious when your going to throw an event so everyone can question your motives?? everyone loves to borrow 20,000 and lose their ass on events;)
are you even going if not why bother trashing them or questioning their motives??? unless you put the 20,000 dollars up for the event

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:07 PM
I think the point of her posting was for fundraising purposes. Read Cowlesy's post above.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:10 PM
well when you borrow 20,000 yes your gonna try to raise funds. she didnt have 20,000 to spend she actually borrowed this to put the event on. I just think people need to cut some slack here,until she raises 20,000 or hopefully sells some products or services at the event ,they lose money ,not make money, so when i see the fundraiser exceed 20,000 ,i will start to question..

i wish people would put this much interest into their local politics;)

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:15 PM
This is what is called "event piggybacking". It's where smaller unrelated events get confused or swallowed by bigger events so that donors, media and some participants cannot distinguish between the two. The Sturgis Bikers' Rally IS NOT a family event. A lot of nudity and open sex is associated with the Biker's event. In sharp contrast with wholesome patriotic fun.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:21 PM
This is what is called "event piggybacking". It's where smaller unrelated events get confused or swallowed by bigger events so that donors and some participants cannot distinguish between the two. The Sturgis Bikers' Rally IS NOT a family event. A lot of nudity and open sex is associated with the Biker's event. In sharp contrast with wholesome patriotic fun.

our event isnt in sturgis(outside of it;) thats pretty clear and nothing on the website says that the event is part of the sturgis festival ,so why do you keep mentioning sturgis???

the only thing they mention is if you want to go to it then drive out/shuttle out of their event and go;) thats freedom... once again this is the FREEDOM FESTIVAL and its not located in sturgis but on a campground reserved for the FREEDOM FESTIVAL . i have read the website,why do you keep mentioning sturgis? that like saying ron pauls convention is evil bad because the gops convention is 7 miles away ,why do you keep relating two events together that have nothing to do with each other
i careless about the media,so why do you keep mentioning sturgis nudity etc ,when it is a seperate event. i havent seen where the grannys or kittyc have tried to act like they are the sturgis festival, the website says CLEARLY FREEDOM FESTIVAL

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:24 PM
i do see where the poster says sturgis festival for liberty that needs to be changed maybe,but that title stil doesnt link to any biker festival it talks about our freedom festival

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:26 PM
ok i just checked the site,no headline but freedom festival, so the poster says sturgis festival for liberty,still doesnt link it to the biker festival it links to the freedom festival

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Revolution 4 Freedom
Grannys on the Move Again

Sturgis, S.D. July 2 - 6, 2008

The Sturgis Festival for Liberty is shaping up to be much larger than we ever thought. So many people calling now wanting to speak and have workshops we have had to become very selective and probably have hurt some feelings but with only 5 days there is just so much we can do. We have selected speakers that are well known, expert, concise and very entertaining with their messages. Speakers that offer solutions and ways to work against problems in a sensible manner that we can all understand and accomplish. There are no Conspiracy Theorists just factual informed people who have studied problems we all have and have managed to formulate workable solutions.
One of the most informed speakers and lecturer Michael Badnarik is going to run his workshop at Sturgis, not just a short compilation of his course but the entire 8 hour course broken up into 2 sessions. This man has studied years, spoken out everywhere and even ran for President a few years ago. He is no newbie to the field. He makes learning about how the Constitution protects us and why as well as about the FED and other associated subjects. You can learn while enjoying the course plus get his book and autograph. Constitution Preservation

Red Beckman ( personal friend of Ron's) will be speaking, today he related something I had not thought of before; He was talking about the Declaration Of Independance and the founders working on it, the project was stymied by the "Big Egos" of the founders, bickering and dissent. Thomas Jefferson decided something had to be done and asked for a special prayer, Invocation for the meeting, a Pastor was asked and a Invocation was given asking for devine guidance and co-operation. After the Invocation Thomas began writing and wrote the entire document at one sitting thus giving us our Declaration of Independance with all our founders in agreement.

Chuck Baldwin will be speaking, what better person to ask for devine intervention and help? A opening Ceremony will be put together and this special Invocation will be given asking for guidance, protection and safety.

Michael Minns ( another personal friend of Ron's) will be telling us all how to deal with the IRS. Something we all need to be ready for.

Russell Means ( another friend who ran against Ron for the Presidency) will have the whole day of the 3rd of July to present to all of us his "Lakota Heritage Celebration" What a show this will be. Russell will be speaking, telling us all the facts not some internet conspiracy retoric on what is actually going on and taking place within the nation of Lakota and it's recession from the United States of America Inc.

These are just a few of the wonderful Patriots who will be speaking and giving workshops at Sturgis.( See them all here )We have worked very hard to bring to you the very best of the best, the most educated and most entertaining people in this movement. These are not wannabe's but people who have worked hard, put their lives and livelyhoods on the line to promote our Liberty.

National Geographic will be documenting the event, Fox News will be interviewing many of the speakers there and the entire event will be recorded and telecast on a later date on Real TV. This will be Historic and we need everyone who has pledged to come to show up, make this a really huge event.

There are many who are trying their best to slander our event as not important? Really ! I have been personally attacked on line by some of the other event planners, called a "Has been revolutionist", "Ignorant Redneck Hillbilly", "Liar", "Senile" and Animal Abuser" etc. When the animal abuse accusation was posted the Daily Paul site removed the thread thankfully. I can take the personal slander but the Animal Abuse will bring on the Peta people and no telling what will happen. I was called a liar about saying that Gary Franchi ( Restore the Republic) had taken money under false pretenses. HE DID. He collected funds for the Grannys but had the money sent to his account. He was caught and did pay me some money. He claims that didn't happen. He also posted on the Daily Paul he didn't know what I was talking about.. Now folks you know as well as I do if that was a lie I would be in court and he would win. It is not a lie and there is no way for him to change that fact. I have too many messages saved where he was trying to squirm out of the mess he got caught doing.

The point of this is to let you all know, I am old, I am stubborn, I am opinionated and I will tell what is going on. I do not work this hard for just you, I do it for myself and my family. I am selfish, I want the best world for my children and grandchildren. I am not interested in being famous, well known, rich or any of the other things that I have been accused of being. I have all I need without anyone's help. I have never asked for help from anyone but always did the best I could until I worked though the problem. I have asked you all for help many times as my finances cannot fund this work. I will ask for more help in this also so be prepared.

I do need your help now in promoting this event. That is so important that we gain new people to learn and work with us. Not just Ron Paul supporters but those who have never even heard of him. We need people to be aware and awake.

Revolution 4 Freedom
www.revolution4freedom.com

I also need your help in selling the War wagon. Yes it is on Ebay now. We need to pay it off, get another one with a new paint job reflecting a new Campaign for Liberty not just Ron Paul. I dearly hate to part with that RV as it has so many memories and signatures. That is the reason for selling it instead of just repainting. All those people who have signed their names and little sayings on there, famous people, ordinary people all of them are precious to recall what has happened to this country in the past year and half. That RV would be the perfect lead vehicle in any march or walk or parade, and would be a great attention getter for the Convention in St. Paul.. I doubt if they could keep anyone from driving it back and forth in front of the Convention. Let me tell you it does get attention. With hundreds of videos on you tube showing the Warwagon it is very very well known. Not me but the actual vehicle. People come up alongside on the Hwy and all you see are the cell phones taking pictures. Help get some bids on it and let me get on with the new project..

We planned the Sturgis event with people who live in the mid west and west who will find it so hard to get to DC and the Conventions. This is a gathering that will invigorate people, give them the tools to live with in this world of disruption, greed and economic problems. It will also be a time to network with like minded people, have a family vacation and just relax. We have some of the best entertainment available every day plus the clean open air to breathe. A safe environment away from the crowds to enjoy their family. Counselors for supervision of the children in their games while parents are attending workshops, we have tried to think of everything to make your visit enjoyable as well as educational.

Please also promote our chip in site: http://freedomfestival.chipin.com/revolution-freedom-festival

This is pitiful really. I have put everything I have and then some by borrowing the $20,000 to pay for this event. I would so appreciate your help once more.

So there was no mention of Sturgis? It's evident you have not read the announcement or know anything of the event.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:29 PM
So there was no mention of Sturgis? It's evident you have not read the announcement or know anything of the event.

Please show me where it says nudity or sturgis biker festival?? i rest my case,case closed

are you going to the freedom festival?? youe making mtns out of mole hills and once again please show me where in her post she talks about nudity or the sturgis biker festival??

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Sturgis in VERY VERY small. There will be NOWHERE for people to stay. There are NOT enough hotel rooms. There will be over 100,000 people there for the largest biker's rally in the world. Where are these "workshops" being held?

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Please show me where it says nudity or sturgis biker festival?? i rest my case,case closed

When you lie, it's never closed. Google "Sturgis Bike Rally".

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:32 PM
I'm sorry i just read it instead of glancing,i have 1400 phone calls to make,im very busy,but once again i do not see any mention of the sturgis bike festival or nudity and the freedom festival is seperate event and i dont see any mention of nudity at the freedom festival which isnt in downtown sturgis ,so???? what is your point again other then making mtns out of non existent mole hills

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:34 PM

where did i lie thank you? it says sturgis in post but i see no mention of nudity or trying to piggy back the sturgis bike festival

UtahApocalypse
06-18-2008, 01:34 PM

are you going to the freedom festival?? youe making mtns out of mole hills and once again please show me where in her post she talks about nudity or the sturgis biker festival??

I think that Sandra's point is that the rally was NOT mentioned at all. The Media very likely will be there covering THAT event and not the Ron Paul festival. It seems a bit misleading. I have nothing against the event but would like further details and openness about this. Where is some hard proof that NatGeo, FOX, and REal will be there to cover THIS event.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Sturgis is way too small to have another event even NEAR Sturgis.

Googled Sturgis Bike Rally" Warning! Graphic!:

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS234US235&q=Sturgis+Bike+Rally&um=1&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:35 PM
sandra your not even going and your bitching about nothing really
your trying to tie it in, no one else is i read the whole post and there is not one mention of combining the festivals or there is no connection to the biker festival or your word nudity.. they are not at the same location do you not get that point... and i havent seen one advertisement yet saying they are together

SnappleLlama
06-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Sturgis Bike Rally is insane. My supervisor here at work goes almost every year. However, it's in August, as is listed here:

http://www.sturgis.com/dates.html

Shouldn't be any problems.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:38 PM
so sandra your telling me sturgis is only 6 miles?? in size? if it is do me a favor and walk six miles apart and then tell me what you see, personally im going to ron pauls convention which is within 6 miles of the gop's ,so why not try to combine the evil gop and start attacking the ron paul convention, your not making any sense to me, why are you trying to tie in 2 seperate events that are not tied together and no one is but you, geez

Danke
06-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Scroll to July 02.

Hundreds of Thousands?! Ask your neighbor. I think there is some confusion here. The big event is in August.

I think this "big bikers' rally" in July is just some guys getting together to play poker. :D

SnappleLlama
06-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Hundreds of Thousands?! Ask your neighbor. I think there is some confusion here. The big event is in August.

I think this "big bikers' rally" in July is just some guys getting together to play poker. :D

Sturgis is definitely HUGE, but you're right...it's in August, so there's no conflict.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:42 PM
This shows July 02 - 06. There may be two big rallies. I don't see how they could possibly accomodate any more bikers this year. Mike said last year there wasn't enough room to set up small tents.

SnappleLlama
06-18-2008, 01:45 PM
This shows July 02 - 06. There may be two big rallies. I don't see how they could possibly accomodate any more bikers this year. Mike said last year there wasn't enough room to set up small tents.

Hmmm...that might be some mini-rally to celebrate July 4th (not too sure, myself)...I don't think that's as big as the main event. However, the event in August is the really big one...it's nothing but craziness at the campgrounds and.....well, biker insanity ;)

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:46 PM

sandra you are making up the best drama i have ever seen,but your effort to muddy the water well good luck i know the difference even if you can't figure it out,id suggest you understand the main event is on a campground and your bike rally you keep trying to insert bike rallys doesn't make sense..insert any bike rally, it doesnt matter ,make one up it doesnt matter but its not at the campground where the freedom festival is being held... and sturgis is about the same size as my town and i can tell you several events can go on and we wouldnt see the other 2 if they are not on the same campgroud sigh, give it up , or better yet go to the freedom festival you just might get it

Danke
06-18-2008, 01:48 PM

http://www.sturgisridersrally.com/index.html

"The Sturgis Riders Rally is Coming!

The Weekend Of July 4th, 2008!

It may be small...

It may be a bit on the loose side...

But if you ride out you'll have fun!"

"Because of having to spend the money we were going to use for these events on legal stuff, the following may not happen, or won't be "organized" events. If enough people show up and any of these happen at the last minute spontaneously we'll all have a good time! But there's always the July 2009 Sturgis Riders Rally! We aren't giving up on getting this event for Riders off the ground as an annual event!"

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:51 PM
ok by your reasoning sandra vegas has strip clubs ,so don't go to nevada. blackhawk,co has gambling ,so don't go to colorado,on a bigger scale but same point your trying to say.

do not go to washington dc ever bacause they have some strip clubs on a certain street, this is your reasoning all of colorado or a town must be bad since a certain area is having something you disagree with... do not go to our town because on a friday night someone might be drinking in a bar and stumble out ,its not a family town because we serve alcohol and someone got drunk i could go on, do me a favor stay home and don't worry about it ,unless your going and ill bring pictures back for you showing you ron paul nude;) on a bike sorry for that mental picture folks:)

Danke
06-18-2008, 01:53 PM
The few bikers that actually show up to this "rally" should be invited to the Granny Freedom Fest.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:54 PM
ok by your reasoning sandra vegas has strip clubs ,so don't go to nevada. blackhawk,co has gambling ,so don't go to colorado,on a bigger scale but same point your trying to say.

do not go to washington dc ever bacasue they have some strip clubs on a certain street, this is your reasoning all of colorado or a town must be bad since a certasin area is having something you disagree with... do not go to our town because on a friday night someone might be drinking in a bar and stumble out ,its not a family town because we serve alclhol and someone got drunk i could go on, do me a favor stay home and don't worry about it ,unless your going and illbring pictures back for you showing you ron paul nude;) on a bike

By lying, I was referring to you saying that "Sturgis" was never mentioned as being the location of the Freedom Rally. It was mentioned SEVERAL times.

Cowlesy
06-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Wish I could go. I was out there on a family vacation when I was 11 or 12. So much nice stuff to see out in that area. I remember there was a place called "Bear Country USA" where you drove you car around this huge black-bear zoo. Not to mention the Badlands are a sight to see...Mt. Rushmore is out that way..etc.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Mike said that the earlier date is for the geriatric riders. They can't take the heat in August! :p

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 01:58 PM
thanks for info ,now after i leave the freedom festival me and my wife can go get NEKKID IN STURGIS ,joking maybe;)

http://www.sturgisridersrally.com/index.html

"The Sturgis Riders Rally is Coming!

The Weekend Of July 4th, 2008!

It may be small...

It may be a bit on the loose side...

But if you ride out you'll have fun!"

"Because of having to spend the money we were going to use for these events on legal stuff, the following may not happen, or won't be "organized" events. If enough people show up and any of these happen at the last minute spontaneously we'll all have a good time! But there's always the July 2009 Sturgis Riders Rally! We aren't giving up on getting this event for Riders off the ground as an annual event!"

Sandra
06-18-2008, 01:59 PM
our event isnt in sturgis(outside of it;) thats pretty clear and nothing on the website says that the event is part of the sturgis festival ,so why do you keep mentioning sturgis???

the only thing they mention is if you want to go to it then drive out/shuttle out of their event and go;) thats freedom... once again this is the FREEDOM FESTIVAL and its not located in sturgis but on a campground reserved for the FREEDOM FESTIVAL . i have read the website,why do you keep mentioning sturgis? that like saying ron pauls convention is evil bad because the gops convention is 7 miles away ,why do you keep relating two events together that have nothing to do with each other
i careless about the media,so why do you keep mentioning sturgis nudity etc ,when it is a seperate event. i havent seen where the grannys or kittyc have tried to act like they are the sturgis festival, the website says CLEARLY FREEDOM FESTIVAL
Thius post was edited by you. You said Sturgis wasn't mentioned.

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Mike said that the earlier date is for the geriatric riders. They can't take the heat in August! :p

can i ride a huffy nekkid:P o god that vision scared me

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Thius post was edited by you. You said Sturgis wasn't mentioned.

yep , i corrected myself but i stand by the fact no where in the post is she trying to connect the events, reminder i need sleep,back to making 1400 phone calls for the lettertogop sigh

i was referring to the town and i meant she wasnt talking about the sturgis biker festival in her post, yes she mentions sturgis the town,but nothing about nekkied biker festivals hmm now that would be a great title for a sturgis biker festival Nekkid Biker Fest hmmmm

Danke
06-18-2008, 02:04 PM

Then it should be a perfect fit for the Granny Warriors. Tell them to come on over (but leave their clothes on!)

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Then it should be a perfect fit for the Granny Warriors. Tell them to come on over (but leave there clothes on!)

if so might be able to meet up with you before sept;) im coming to the freedom festival and personally me and my wife like nekkid people, hehe being silly

Sandra
06-18-2008, 02:07 PM
All of this talk is giving me visions of "Waking Ned Divine!"

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 02:08 PM
All of this talk is giving me visions of "Waking Ned Divine!"

who what? please explain waking ned divine?

SnappleLlama
06-18-2008, 02:13 PM

ROFL!! Awesome!! :D

Sandra
06-18-2008, 02:30 PM
ROFL!! Awesome!! :D

NO! He's our pyrotechnic engineer on fireworks related holidays! Oh well, I guess we'll be left up to our own devices. I have a compound bow, arrows, M-80's, old tree stumps ..... does anyone know where I can get jet fuel? :p

Danke
06-18-2008, 02:58 PM
NO! He's our pyrotechnic engineer on fireworks related holidays! Oh well, I guess we'll be left up to our own devices. I have a compound bow, arrows, M-80's, old tree stumps ..... does anyone know where I can get jet fuel? :p

M-80's!! Where did you get those?

Sandra
06-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Don't really have'em. But some firework stands sell a Black Cat type in a thicker shell and call them M-80's. I haven't seen real M-80's since the 70's.

kittyc
06-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Sandra,

Granny (Linda) wrote the above post and I posted it.

The Freedom Festival is on July 2-6, 2008 at Lamphere Ranch Campgrounds in Sturgis, S.D.

The Biker's Rally starts on August 1, 2008 and is being held at the Buffalo Chip Campgrounds, in Sturgis, S.D.

We do have a local Fox affiliate covering our event. It is separate from the Biker's Rally. That is a month later. Granny (Linda) has been contacted by various people about filming our event so you can contact her as to all the details: vetoneocons@yahoo.com or better yet give her a call: (828)683-2009.

Granny (Linda) borrowed $20,000.00 for this event. This is true. She didn't want to but had too. You are talking about renting the campground, food, providing transport for the guests and the bands, accomodations for the guest speakers and bands, a p/a system, staging...It costs much more than the one day Freedom Rally in D.C. did. We have 26 confirmed speakers now and 6 bands.

You really should take a look at the website, before you "jump the gun":
www.revolution4freedom.com or www.grannywarriors.com

Kathy

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi Sandra,

Granny (Linda) wrote the above post and I posted it.

The Freedom Festival is on July 2-6, 2008 at Lamphere Ranch Campgrounds in Sturgis, S.D.

The Biker's Rally starts on August 1, 2008 and is being held at the Buffalo Chip Campgrounds, in Sturgis, S.D.

We do have a local Fox affiliate covering our event. It is separate from the Biker's Rally. That is a month later. Granny (Linda) has been contacted by various people about filming our event so you can contact her as to all the details: vetoneocons@yahoo.com or better yet give her a call: (828)683-2009.

Granny (Linda) borrowed $20,000.00 for this event. This is true. She didn't want to but had too. You are talking about renting the campground, food, providing transport for the guests and the bands, accomodations for the guest speakers and bands, a p/a system, staging...It costs much more than the one day Freedom Rally in D.C. did. We have 26 confirmed speakers now and 6 bands.

You really should take a look at the website, before you "jump the gun":
www.revolution4freedom.com or www.grannywarriors.com

Kathy

DON'T FORGET and a DJ:)

kittyc
06-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Sorry, about that!

"We have 26 confirmed speakers, 6 bands and "Colorado's Best DJ's"!:)

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 04:43 PM
Sorry, about that!

"We have 26 confirmed speakers, 6 bands and "Colorado's Best DJ's"!:)

look forward to meeting you:)

Sandra
06-18-2008, 05:37 PM

Then do the Patriots a favor and remove the bull above. You might want to weed through the rest of the linup you don't know for certain will be there.

Razmear
06-18-2008, 05:56 PM
re: the granny RV on eBay
The link is here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Granny-Warriors-Class-A-RV_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50056QQihZ017QQitemZ 270246644724QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

$20,000 opening bid, no bids yet, closes in 2 days.
I'd personally like to see the RV donated to the Smithsonian to ensure whomever buys it does not decide to repaint it and resell it.
Also, if your buying it and looking for a delivery driver I'm about 100 miles from where the RV is and wouldn't mind taking a cross country trip with someone else paying for the gas :D

eb

RonPaulRkfd
06-19-2008, 10:26 AM

Sandra,

That is not *THE* big, huge, Motorcycle Rally that is in Sturgis. The 68th Annual
Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is being held August 4 - 10th.

http://www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com

The link to the event *YOU* are talking about is here:
http://www.sturgisridersrally.com

This is basically a small get-together -- in fact, the first thing the site says is,
It may be small... It may be a bit on the loose side...
But if you ride out you'll have fun!

That's a far cry from hundreds of thousands of people. I really don't think
National Geographic and Fox News are going to be covering THIS Rally.

Please get your facts straight before ripping someone a new one.
All it took was a simple extra click on the link YOU provided to see
what the website of this "rally" was.

I personally am not going to Sturgis, or to DC -- I can't afford either.
However, if it were possible, I would be attending both, and showing
my support for both events, because they each have their merits and
are trying to help the movement.

Sandra
06-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Low posting numbers jumping on long time posters is also suspicious. Every one of the "Granny" people are new.

SnappleLlama
06-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Sandra,

That is not *THE* big, huge, Motorcycle Rally that is in Sturgis .

Give it a rest. It was an understandable mistake.

Sandra
06-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Mike said thousands will be there just not the 800 thousand that shows up at the big rally. But it's still crowded because different rallies are held there for months.

RonPaulRkfd
06-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Low posting numbers jumping on long time posters is also suspicious. Every one of the "Granny" people are new.

Oh, so because I post infrequently (very infrequently) means I am "suspicious"?
Give me a break. I have nothing to do with the Granny Warriors, or their plans.

However, when I see someone blatantly having a hissy-fit about something
and is giving completely incorrect facts, I tend to call them on it. Especially when
I located the information about the Correct rally from YOUR link. If you would have
bothered to click on YOUR OWN link, you would have seen that the rally you were
harping about was NOT the big Sturgis rally, which is in August.

Instead, you ripped people new ones, jumped all over them about film crews
and everything else not being real, and generally had a major hissy. All because
you didn't bother to click on the link YOU provided.

Also, I posted when going through the thread, and it wasn't until later that
I saw someone had already pointed out your error. So, I do apologize for
the redundancy of the post.

Please note though - just because someone doesn't spend every waking
minute posting on this forum, does not mean they should be viewed
suspiciously when they do happen to call a "long time poster" on an error.
Or is that the order of the day - unless we are sheeple going along with
the "long time posters", we should be viewed suspiciously? I see.....

Dayna
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/94

Sandra
06-22-2008, 05:48 PM
You guys are ALWAYS on here asking for money for your pet projects that GW takes credit for organizing. GW is not the Freedom Loving individual we thought she was after that fiasco of a thread she started. Her true colors had shown through and shows that these rallies were totally self promotional. If any long tern members besides speciallyblend can back up what she's done lately then be my guest. Just don't come on here and slam Ron Paul supporters for not paying for her projects! Her threads are sickening lately.

Why was this even included in what should bea credible request for funds?!!!