PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME, Michelle Obama opens the VIEW with "fist bump."

acroso
06-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Did someone edit the name of my thread? It was supposed to say "terrorist fist bump."
video link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/18/michelle-obama-on-the-vie_n_107798.html)

maybe i just forgot.

UtahApocalypse
06-18-2008, 11:53 AM
is the Obama forums now?

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 11:55 AM
kill thread ,there is no such thing as a terrorist bump that is media created insanity ,geez , we snowboarders/skiers/mtn bikers/hikers/rafters in AMERICA and many others use the bump for friendship ,to try to connect a friends bump as a terrorist bump ,is insanity,dont be insane

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 12:50 PM
ARREST AMERICANS for fist bumping ,then we are all screwed,this thread and video is laughable, this is a joke right?? shakes my head

RideTheDirt
06-18-2008, 03:24 PM
LMAO @ anyone who calls that "a terrorist fist bump"
This is why I cannot stand watching the news.If I end up watching it I just go into a laughing fit within 2 minutes before realizing people believe this shit and then I promptly vomit.

ClayTrainor
06-18-2008, 03:43 PM
that may be the most retarded video i've watched in a while

werdd
06-18-2008, 05:08 PM
take it to the obamaforumsforcommunist.com

IPSecure
06-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Michelle Obama opens the VIEW with "fist bump."

Sounds Kinky...

tonesforjonesbones
06-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Why is this the OBAMA forum? the obama forum is that way ------------------------------------>

revolutionary8
06-18-2008, 09:57 PM
How is this "awesome"? The "fist bump" makes her and Barack look like old white retards trying to be young hip and black. :rolleyes: Pander to the blacks -yo- Michelle, shnizzle my dizzle. :rolleyes:

Did y'all hear about the Obama supporters who were asked to move out of the camera shot because they had on head scarves, as they were Muslim? ;)

Not cool. Not hip. :cool: Support Obama's supporters, not Obama, as they don't have a clue as to who their man and his handler wife really are.

pinkmandy
06-18-2008, 11:03 PM
Did y'all hear about the Obama supporters who were asked to move out of the camera shot because they had on head scarves, as they were Muslim? ;)

Yeah...that's interesting, isn't it? Mr. Minority rights doesn't want to be on stage with Muslim women?

libertarian4321
06-18-2008, 11:05 PM
One of the dingbat blond talking heads on Fox News called the fist bump a "terrorist" fist bump.

pinkmandy
06-18-2008, 11:07 PM
One of the dingbat blond talking heads on Fox News called the fist bump a "terrorist" fist bump.

The Faux News dingbats piss me off. Was it the same one who said that woman who was forcibly strip searched and left naked for hours after calling 9/11 to help her deserved what she got?

Pauls' Revere
06-18-2008, 11:08 PM
what if both candidates were to be...no thats never happened before in our history.

Danke
06-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Why is this the OBAMA forum? the obama forum is that way ------------------------------------>

As someone pointed out earlier, the Obama forums are actually this way.
<---------------------------------------------------

revolutionary8
06-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Posted by tonesforjonesbones

As someone pointed out earlier, the Obama forums are actually this way.
<---------------------------------------------------
I disagree.

revolutionary8
06-18-2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah...that's interesting, isn't it? Mr. Minority rights doesn't want to be on stage with Muslim women?

I think it is purely the headscarf nonsense.
(joke) lmao

IPSecure
06-18-2008, 11:50 PM
Antiscarfite...

devil21
06-18-2008, 11:50 PM
I think it is purely the headscarf thing.

While I don't think it's cool AT ALL to ask people not to be in pictures because of their native attire, Im sure the Obama camp knew that a picture like that would be fodder for the fear mongers to call Obama a terrorist/Muslim sympathizer. Oh...and not a friend of Israel :rolleyes: god forbid.

revolutionary8
06-18-2008, 11:51 PM
Antiscarfite...
lmao read my edit, I finally found the balls to say what I wanted to say, then whimped out and put (joke)
Imz a suckha.
:D

revolutionary8
06-18-2008, 11:58 PM
Oh...and not a friend of Israel :rolleyes: god forbid.

yep. nutshell and head scarf.

werdd
06-19-2008, 04:28 AM
she looks like a mongoloid, id hate to stare at that for 4 years.

coyote_sprit
06-19-2008, 04:51 AM
Posted by tonesforjonesbones

I disagree.

So your saying Obama is a right wing conservative?

Truth Warrior
06-19-2008, 05:39 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/fist.gif

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/black-power-pin.jpg

Well Michelle IS a member of the CFR AND a local Director! :p :rolleyes:

Just connect the dots, folks! ;)

Truth Warrior
06-19-2008, 09:16 AM
bump!

acroso
06-21-2008, 11:33 AM
bump!

Kludge
06-21-2008, 11:35 AM
The enemy of our enemy is not our friend ;)

Truth Warrior
06-21-2008, 11:38 AM
The enemy of our enemy is not our friend ;)
The friend of our enemy IS our enemy ALSO! :D

NH4RonPaul
06-21-2008, 06:26 PM
The Faux News dingbats piss me off. Was it the same one who said that woman who was forcibly strip searched and left naked for hours after calling 9/11 to help her deserved what she got?

What ticks me off is you communist moonbat Obama lovers.

Go make your own forum. We don't like Obama here. :mad::mad::mad:

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/06/idolizing_both.html

revolutionary8
06-21-2008, 11:58 PM
So your saying Obama is a right wing conservative?

no, not at all, I was just being sarcastic, and disagreeable. :D

I don't think that it is wise to alienate Obama supporters though- Obama, different story all together, as his supporters are blinded by love.
Unfortunately, I have friends that are voting for/did vote for Obama. I have not written them off, still cranking away on them.

In fact, since we are still on speaking terms :D, I just sent my Obama friends this-
Statement of Barack Obama supporting Hoyer FISA bill

"Given the grave threats that we face, our national security agencies must have the capability to gather intelligence and track down terrorists before they strike, while respecting the rule of law and the privacy and civil liberties of the American people. There is also little doubt that the Bush Administration, with the cooperation of major telecommunications companies, has abused that authority and undermined the Constitution by intercepting the communications of innocent Americans without their knowledge or the required court orders.

"That is why last year I opposed the so-called Protect America Act, which expanded the surveillance powers of the government without sufficient independent oversight to protect the privacy and civil liberties of innocent Americans. I have also opposed the granting of retroactive immunity to those who were allegedly complicit in acts of illegal spying in the past.

"After months of negotiation, the House today passed a compromise that, while far from perfect, is a marked improvement over last year's Protect America Act.

"Under this compromise legislation, an important tool in the fight against terrorism will continue, but the President's illegal program of warrantless surveillance will be over. It restores FISA and existing criminal wiretap statutes as the exclusive means to conduct surveillance – making it clear that the President cannot circumvent the law and disregard the civil liberties of the American people. It also firmly re-establishes basic judicial oversight over all domestic surveillance in the future. It does, however, grant retroactive immunity, and I will work in the Senate to remove this provision so that we can seek full accountability for past offenses. But this compromise guarantees a thorough review by the Inspectors General of our national security agencies to determine what took place in the past, and ensures that there will be accountability going forward. By demanding oversight and accountability, a grassroots movement of Americans has helped yield a bill that is far better than the Protect America Act.

"It is not all that I would want. But given the legitimate threats we face, providing effective intelligence collection tools with appropriate safeguards is too important to delay. So I support the compromise, but do so with a firm pledge that as President, I will carefully monitor the program, review the report by the Inspectors General, and work with the Congress to take any additional steps I deem necessary to protect the lives – and the liberty – of the American people."
http://www.nj.com/njvoices/index.ssf...n_domesti.html
http://utdocuments.blogspot.com/2008...upporting.html

I haven't heard back yet. ;)

Pauls' Revere
06-22-2008, 12:01 AM
wow that does it for me she has my vote...(sigh)