PDA

View Full Version : Any new news out of NV?

rich34
06-18-2008, 09:48 AM
I was just wondering what the possiblity was of getting the required number of people to have a quorum.

AJ Antimony
06-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Good question

MozoVote
06-18-2008, 11:09 AM
I know it's heresey to suggest that a quorum is not found.. but I do hope there are back-up plans for speakers, etc to keep people occupied and entertained if it happens

pauletteNV
06-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Just last night I received a call from the June 28th Convention group asking if I, as a delegate, would be present. My reply...poor guy could hardly get a word in edge wise...I apologize "Ed"...was "YES, with liberty bells on." Actually, I think the numbers are going very well. Mike Weber and the Terhunes are fighting a mighty battle....newspaper ads in all the major newspapers, many radio ads on the major stations. I heard a news items just this morning on KOH, Reno, which quoted Wayne Terhune. Personally, I have been writing to all of the GOP County Chairs regarding Mike Weber's stance on the legality of the reconvene, as well as contacting all of the media outlets on almost a daily basis with "something new" about the convention. If you haven't visited the web site yet, please go to www.nevadagopconvention.com There's lots more information there. You can also volunteer and donate on that page. Thanks for asking! You will also see I post "news" in the Nevada area of the states section in the site list.

jasonhlasvegas2008
06-18-2008, 01:19 PM
The chances of acquiring a quorum I think are pretty high, but we need everyone's help to ensure success. Right now we have literally hundreds of people who have RSVPed so it will be a political success. If we get a quorum we will achieve a legal victory that will ensure a majority delegation of Ron Paul supporters to the National Convention.

Also, what they did was simply messed up. Please help us contact these politicians and journalists. Please tell them that you support the June 28th Delegate-Sponsored Convention, and that what the Nevada State GOP Leaders did was wrong.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=143495

nc4rp
06-18-2008, 02:14 PM
The chances of acquiring a quorum I think are pretty high, but we need everyone's help to ensure success. Right now we have literally hundreds of people who have RSVPed so it will be a political success. If we get a quorum we will achieve a legal victory that will ensure a majority delegation of Ron Paul supporters to the National Convention.

Also, what they did was simply messed up. Please help us contact these politicians and journalists. Please tell them that you support the June 28th Delegate-Sponsored Convention, and that what the Nevada State GOP Leaders did was wrong.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=143495

wow Nevada RP'ers, yall are Epic.

:D