PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul, who raised 4.2 not 6 million

tomaO2
06-18-2008, 02:39 AM
Why does everyone mention the 4.2 million dollar day, not the 6 million dollar day?

The second, BIGGER event never got the kind of attention the first one did. It's at the point where it seems to be ignored.

I don't understand why. That should be the one referenced. That was the record breaking day. No one bothers to correct it either. So remember to include it when your correcting misleading information on articles about him.

Conza88
06-18-2008, 02:49 AM
Remember remember, the 5th of November...

Hmm maybe because it was a little old hat by then? Ron Paul has his money bombs... :rolleyes:

Or maybe because they had an easier time disrespecting the symbology in the 5th.. than they did with the Boston Tea Party..

Joseph Hart
06-18-2008, 03:22 AM
I thought it was 4.20 million. /stoned

ronpaulblogsdotcom
06-18-2008, 08:12 AM
I think people know it is 6 million. I still get lots of hits on this blog post I had 6 months ago.

They are searching on google for 6 million dollar ron paul. (http://ronpaulblogs.com/best-candidate/ron-paul-is-the-six-million-dollar-man/)

mmink15
06-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Let them keep saying that he's the 4.2 million dollar man. I'm sure their reasoning is that the November 5th moneybomb is the one that forced them to cover him. It gives us the opportunity to mention the Teaparty when WE, the rEVOLutionaries, are talking face-to-face with people who only knew about the Nov 5th date. I hope everyone is still talking to their neighbors and co-workers about the movement.