PDA

View Full Version : McCain Investigated?!?!

Pauls' Revere
06-18-2008, 02:25 AM
God I pray this ends his campaign and puts Ron Paul in as the nominee!!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080617/ap_on_el_pr/democrats_mccain
:D

nayjevin
06-18-2008, 02:46 AM
well, if the DNC wants it, they surely don't think it would cause RP to become the nominee (he's the only guy who can beat obama). Romney would unsuspend I imagine, at the very least (whom obama would destroy)

kombayn
06-18-2008, 03:01 AM
John McCain will not drop-out of this race. There is only one way out and we all know what way that is... Either way, Obama is just licking his chops to take the GOP out of the White House this election.

bojo68
06-18-2008, 03:05 AM
If RP would have stayed in, it could have happened, and I was kinda hoping it would, but that door's been closed now.

nayjevin
06-18-2008, 04:22 AM
If RP would have stayed in, it could have happened, and I was kinda hoping it would, but that door's been closed now.

nope.

he suspended his campaign, didn't end it.

WRellim
06-18-2008, 05:48 AM
It's a political ploy to push a negative image of McCain... it will NOT cause him to drop out... it will not even result in any FEC action or fines (and the DNC knows that and couldn't care less... they just want the current Press Release aspect) ... so quit dreaming, and WAKE UP to the reality...

We have a long hard fight ahead of us to gain ANY ground at all, and this kind of "false hope" at a lottery win type scenario doesn't accomplish anything.

HOLLYWOOD
06-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Wealth and Lobbyists will see that this does not happen until after the Election... then it just die a slow death of disappearance like Kucinich's 35 ARTICLES of Impeachment.

The Whole Political Game is Rigged in this country by the Puppets and their Corporate & Lobbyists sponsors.

Sandra
06-18-2008, 12:57 PM
McCain is a speeding train wreck waiting to happen.

Pauls' Revere
06-18-2008, 11:01 PM
McCain is a speeding train wreck waiting to happen.

LOL McCain "The Train Wreck Express!"...you guys are right, agian I'm reaching and hoping for RP. Obama is throwing mud.