PDA

View Full Version : So, what happened to the revolution now ?

qwerty
06-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Ron Paul gave us a straight signal and a vehicle which we can use to wake up people , to educate people, to bring the victory to us in future elections and most important thing to take America back to itīs roots to the principles of the founding fathers!

I know that people are feeling dissapointment, cause we didnīt do better on the election and few will even leave us. I want to ask these people, did you think that this is going to be easy ? Do you think that itīs easy to win when your enemy has even the media behind them ?

It takes little more than these elections to us to win, why ? Cause we got the YOUNG people, they are the future and we must bring MORE YOUNG people to our cause of liberty!

Now we are getting to the point which is, why we have only +55,000 people registered on http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ ?

What happened to the revolution now, when the revolution has keys in itīs hands to make a PERMANENT change? You know the difference between elections (elections come and go) and permanent change(this change stays).

Please wake up now and start spreading the word about this campaign. Do it for America, for future generations, for your children, for the soldiers, etc etc.

You have million reasons to spread the word but you donīt have any good reason to not spread the word!

I could talk million words more about this, but this is all i have to say this time(english isnīt my first language!).

Thank you!

qwerty
06-18-2008, 12:41 AM
I have to say this too, all the feedback i get when i tell people in internet about this is POSITIVE! Even people who didnīt like Ron in elections likes this campaign. Only hardcore neocons hate it, but i havenīt met one yet when i have talked about this.

Like i said now we really have the keys to make PERMANENT CHANGE, are we going to use those keys ?

:cool:

Kotin
06-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Fortunately, Freedom is popular..

qwerty
06-18-2008, 12:45 AM
Fortunately, Freedom is popular..

Our apathy is still our worst enemy! You canīt hide behind that, how can anyone like our message if they never hear what our message is ?

If we would work harder freedom would be so popular that it would change the whole America, but if people donīt know about this they are going to continue to vote lesser of two evils, in other words evil...

nayjevin
06-18-2008, 01:15 AM
Soon there will be meetups for our local CFL chapters, and we can SHOW our friends how fun liberty is -- much more effective than just telling them.

qwerty
06-18-2008, 01:54 AM
Soon there will be meetups for our local CFL chapters, and we can SHOW our friends how fun liberty is -- much more effective than just telling them.

Are the meetup groups for CFL started allready ?

nayjevin
06-18-2008, 02:38 AM
Are the meetup groups for CFL started allready ?

I was referring to this, from here: (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=143077)

Well, yesterday here in PA, we had a meeting in Harrisburg. It was attended by the state leaders, delegates and alternates, county coordinators, etc. The purpose was to organize the state "chapter" of the CFL. We had a conference call with Dr. Paul and Carol. We were allowed to submit questions for Dr. Paul and Carol. The 2 main questions being what was Carols' recipe for Choc. Chip cookies. Her answer, " Oh, you must mean the ones from the red checked cookbook." Gotta love her. Dr. Pauls first question was would he accept the nomination if he could get the majority in 5 states. He said yes of course, but it would be up to us to convince other delegates in the "mini caccuses" before the convention to nominate him. If only for the sake of fairness and allowing him the opportunity to speak. He has only suspended the campaign, he has not withdrawn from the race, he has not released his delegates. Big difference. In his usaual fashion he is again letting it up to us to do our thing. So, it's not over. Our group believes we can do this with AK, MT, ID, NV, WA to name some. The conversation lasted 15-20 minutes and the good Dr. was on his game. We did tape the conversation I'll see if I can find out if it's posted anywhere. In other bussiness we had a very productive meeting. We came from all over the state, all walks of life, all ages, all party affilations. We will be called, Pennsylvania Campaign for Liberty. We will be an umbrella organization under the CFL. The first order to vote was we will be a non-partisan group. We elected a chair, vice chair, and a steering commitee. The State organization will advise and communicate with the county organizations. We adopted a mission statement, goals and strategies. We will meet quarterly. Liberty is alive and well in PA, and the convention is still over 2 months away. My Freinds, it's not over.

qwerty
06-18-2008, 03:59 AM
I was referring to this, from here: (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=143077)

AWESOME!

WRellim
06-18-2008, 05:43 AM
Ron Paul gave us a straight signal and a vehicle which we can use to wake up people , to educate people, to bring the victory to us in future elections and most important thing to take America back to itīs roots to the principles of the founding fathers!

I know that people are feeling dissapointment, cause we didnīt do better on the election and few will even leave us. I want to ask these people, did you think that this is going to be easy ? Do you think that itīs easy to win when your enemy has even the media behind them ?

It takes little more than these elections to us to win, why ? Cause we got the YOUNG people, they are the future and we must bring MORE YOUNG people to our cause of liberty!

Now we are getting to the point which is, why we have only +55,000 people registered on http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ ?

What happened to the revolution now, when the revolution has keys in itīs hands to make a PERMANENT change? You know the difference between elections (elections come and go) and permanent change(this change stays).

Please wake up now and start spreading the word about this campaign. Do it for America, for future generations, for your children, for the soldiers, etc etc.

You have million reasons to spread the word but you donīt have any good reason to not spread the word!

I could talk million words more about this, but this is all i have to say this time(english isnīt my first language!).

Thank you!

What vehicle? The CFL website? It's a BLOG... nothing but a blog with maybe a dozen or so entries on it, mostly navel-gazing (self-applauding) links and YouTubes.

There are hundreds, thousands, MILLIONS of blogs.... most people will say "big deal" then they'll YAWN and move on, because there is nothing to see there.

Seriously, the CFL website is at present, only of interest to exhuberent RP fanboys... and no one else.

nayjevin
06-18-2008, 05:49 AM
Seriously, the CFL website is at present, only of interest to exhuberent RP fanboys... and no one else.

I have found this to be untrue.

qwerty
06-18-2008, 06:50 AM
What vehicle? The CFL website? It's a BLOG... nothing but a blog with maybe a dozen or so entries on it, mostly navel-gazing (self-applauding) links and YouTubes.

There are hundreds, thousands, MILLIONS of blogs.... most people will say "big deal" then they'll YAWN and move on, because there is nothing to see there.

How MANY DAYS it has been since CFL was founded, kid ? Take your head away from your *** and read the texts...

First, i ask wtf you are even doing in this forum ?

Second, i and we happen to TRUST on Ron Paul, his record proves it and when he says this, i believe him!

Dear Supporter,

These past 17 months have been among the most exciting and eventful of my life. Together you and I delivered a message of freedom the likes of which American politics had not seen in decades. I wasn’t sure the country was ready for it. But it was a message, I discovered, that many Americans had been waiting for a long time to hear.

I have been blessed with the most informed, well read, and enthusiastic supporters of any presidential campaign. Your extraordinary efforts in organizing and fundraising grabbed the attention of millions of Americans and shocked just about everyone in politics and the media. I still cannot get over all the fantastic work you did.

Something of great significance has just occurred in our country’s history.

With the primary season now over, the presidential campaign is at an end. But the larger campaign for freedom is just getting started. Therefore, I am happy to announce the official launch of the Ron Paul Campaign for Liberty.

The work of the Campaign for Liberty will take many forms. We will educate our fellow Americans in freedom, sound money, non-interventionism, and free markets. We’ll have our own commentaries and videos on the news of the day. I’ll work with friends I respect to design materials for homeschoolers.

Politically, we’ll expand the great work of our precinct leader program. We’ll make our presence felt at every level of government, where just a few people with our level of enthusiasm can make a world of difference. We’ll keep an eye on Congress and lobby against legislation that threatens us. We’ll identify and support political candidates who champion our great ideas against the empty suits the party establishments offer the public.

We will be a permanent presence on the American political landscape. That I promise you. We’re not about to let all this good work die. To the contrary, with your help we’re going to make it grow – by leaps and bounds.

This is the most ambitious venture of my political career, and I think it can achieve great things. But I can’t do this alone. I need you to help me. I need your energy, your creativity, your ideas, and your dedication.

People frustrated with our political system often wonder what they can do. I have founded this organization to answer that question, to give people the opportunity to do something that really makes a difference in the fight for freedom. Please join me by becoming a member of the Campaign for Liberty. Our goal is 100,000 members by September. Can we reach it?

Our campaign netted 1.1 million votes in the primaries of a shrinking Republican Party. Millions more support us. I need you to help me reach them – and to keep making new converts to the cause. What a force we can be, if only we rise to the occasion.

Now what about the Republican Convention in St. Paul? Our delegates will attend, of course, and I expect our contingent to have a visible presence there. Without disruption, we will do whatever we can to influence the party and its platform, and return the GOP to its limited-government roots. This is very important.

This brings me to my second announcement. I invite you to join us at Williams Arena at the University of Minnesota on Tuesday, September 2nd, for a grand rally. We intend to draw over 11,000 people. We’ll have live music and entertainment, and special guests. I’ll address you all as well. A massive rally will generate still more interest in our ideas. And what a great time it will be.

Remember that it was Senator Robert Taft, who shared our views, who was called Mr. Republican. But we are not merely the Republican Party’s past. If the enthusiasm of young people for our campaign is any indication, we are also its future.

Right now I will need your patience and input as we develop our program and assemble just the right team of individuals. But it is my intention to launch the Campaign for Liberty in its full capacity at our rally in Minneapolis this September.

Over the past week we’ve learned that the Democratic presidential nominee, supposedly an antiwar candidate, is committed to the same rhetoric, the same propaganda, and the same aggressive intentions toward Iran as the Bush administration. As usual, the major parties refuse to offer Americans a real choice.

The Campaign for Liberty will lay the groundwork for a different America, the kind of America you and I, and millions of our fellow countrymen, want to inhabit.

“Dr. Paul cured my apathy,” a popular campaign sign read. Others said our campaign cured their cynicism. We have now reached a moment of great moral decision: will we let ourselves retreat into apathy and cynicism once again, or will we dig in for the long haul and fight all the harder? Will we retire from the scene quietly, or will we give the establishment the fight of its life?

“In the final analysis,” I wrote in my new book The Revolution: A Manifesto, “the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves. If the people want to be free, if they want to lift themselves out from underneath a state apparatus that threatens their liberties, squanders their resources on needless wars, destroys the value of their dollar, and spews forth endless propaganda about how indispensable it is and how lost we would all be without it, there is no force that can stop them.”

The time has come to act on these words. May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in a moment of great crisis, stood up to the politicians, the opinion-molders, and the establishment, and saved their country.

Join us, and be a part of it.

For liberty,

AND

Our Mission
Ron Paul
The mission of the Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy, by means of educational and political activity.

Strategy
The Campaign for Liberty will carry out its mission through the following activities:

1. Promoting candidates for public office who share our commitment to freedom.

2. Gaining a foothold in political life at every level of government by expanding our precinct leader program.

3. Educating the electorate and lobbying against harmful or unconstitutional legislation.

4. Encouraging the formation of discussion groups and book clubs at the local level to help people learn more about our ideas.

5. Establishing a speakers bureau to give presentations around the country about the great principles we champion.

6. Developing materials for homeschooling families, to help them educate their children in history, sound economics, and related fields.

7. Featuring written as well as video commentaries on the news and issues of the day.

8. Additional efforts as time and resources allow.

Over the next few months we will be developing our program, organizing a team, and announcing new and exciting projects. Join now to get all of the latest updates and news!

Statement of Principles
Americans inherit from their ancestors a glorious tradition of freedom and resistance to oppression. Our country has long been admired by the rest of the world for her great example of liberty and prosperity – a light shining in the darkness of tyranny.

But many Americans today are frustrated. The political choices they are offered give them no real choice at all. For all their talk of “change,” neither major political party as presently constituted challenges the status quo in any serious way. Neither treats the Constitution with anything but contempt. Neither offers any kind of change in monetary policy. Neither wants to make the reductions in government that our crushing debt burden demands. Neither talks about bringing American troops home not just from Iraq but from around the world. Our country is going bankrupt, and none of these sensible proposals are even on the table.

This destructive bipartisan consensus has suffocated American political life for many years. Anyone who tries to ask fundamental questions instead of cosmetic ones is ridiculed or ignored.

That is why the Campaign for Liberty was established: to highlight the neglected but common-sense principles we champion and reinsert them into the American political conversation.

The U.S. Constitution is at the heart of what the Campaign for Liberty stands for, since the very least we can demand of our government is fidelity to its own governing document. Claims that our Constitution was meant to be a “living document” that judges may interpret as they please are fraudulent, incompatible with republican government, and without foundation in the constitutional text or the thinking of the Framers. Thomas Jefferson spoke of binding our rulers down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution, and we are proud to follow in his distinguished lineage.

With our Founding Fathers, we also believe in a noninterventionist foreign policy. Inspired by the old Robert Taft wing of the Republican Party, we are convinced that the American people cannot remain free and prosperous with 700 military bases around the world, troops in 130 countries, and a steady diet of war propaganda. Our military overstretch is undermining our national defense and bankrupting our country.

We believe that the free market, reviled by people who do not understand it, is the most just and humane economic system and the greatest engine of prosperity the world has ever known.

We believe with Ludwig von Mises, Henry Hazlitt, and F.A. Hayek that central banking distorts economic decisionmaking and misleads entrepreneurs into making unsound investments. Hayek won the Nobel Prize for showing how central banks’ interference with interest rates sets the stage for economic downturns. And the central bank’s ability to create money out of thin air transfers wealth from the most vulnerable to those with political pull, since it is the latter who receive the new money before the price increases it brings in its wake have yet occurred. For economic and moral reasons, therefore, we join the great twentieth-century economists in opposing the Federal Reserve System, which has reduced the value of the dollar by 95 percent since it began in 1913.

We oppose the dehumanizing assumption that all issues that divide us must be settled at the federal level and forced on every American community, whether by activist judges, a power-hungry executive, or a meddling Congress. We believe in the humane alternative of local self-government, as called for in our Constitution.

We oppose the transfer of American sovereignty to supranational organizations in which the American people possess no elected representatives. Such compromises of our country’s independence run counter to the principles of the American Revolution, which was fought on behalf of self-government and local control. Most of these organizations have a terrible track record even on their own terms: how much poverty have the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund actually alleviated, for example? The peoples of the world can interact with each other just fine in the absence of bureaucratic intermediaries that undermine their sovereignty.

We believe that freedom is an indivisible whole, and that it includes not only economic liberty but civil liberties and privacy rights as well, all of which are historic rights that our civilization has cherished from time immemorial.

Our stances on other issues can be deduced from these general principles.

Our country is ailing. That is the bad news. The good news is that the remedy is so simple and attractive: a return to the principles our Founders taught us. Respect for the Constitution, the rule of law, individual liberty, sound money, and a noninterventionist foreign policy constitute the foundation of the Campaign for Liberty.

Will you join us?

I bet you and your neocon friends are afraid nad you should be we have the young people in our side. :D

qwerty
06-18-2008, 06:54 AM
Campaign for Liberty Announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlqXq8YxQFQ

WRellim
06-18-2008, 07:04 AM
How MANY DAYS it has been since CFL was founded, kid ? Take your head away from your *** and read the texts...

First, i ask wtf you are even doing in this forum ?

Second, i and we happen to TRUST on Ron Paul, his record proves it and when he says this, i believe him!

AND

I bet you and your neocon friends are afraid nad you should be we have the young people in our side. :D

GROW UP.

Calling everyone who says something you don't like, or don't want to hear a "neocon" is rather ignorant and pointless -- what are you 12 years old?

Ron Paul has several times started side organizations like F.R.E.E. and N.E.F.L (http://www.free-nefl.com/) that never went anywhere, or accomplished anything beyond publishing a few newsletters and selling a few books.

Hey you wanna sign up for the latest version, donate more cashola... go right ahead.

But don't insult people who are both older and far wiser than you.

qwerty
06-18-2008, 07:09 AM
GROW UP.

Calling everyone who says something you don't like, or don't want to hear a "neocon" is rather ignorant and pointless -- what are you 12 years old?

LOL, who has that attitude "everything to me NOW"... wait and see... :rolleyes:

In my experince only neocons have not liked CFL, thatīs why i said so...

Ron Paul has several times started side organizations like F.R.E.E. and N.E.F.L (http://www.free-nefl.com/) that never went anywhere, or accomplished anything beyond publishing a few newsletters and selling a few books.

He has NEVER been as popular as now...

Use your head man, you must hit the iron when itīs HOT!

Hey you wanna sign up for the latest version, donate more cashola... go right ahead.

LOL, what an argument... :rolleyes:

micahnelson
06-18-2008, 07:09 AM
GROW UP.

Suggestion: Instead of saying "It will never work", suggest something that will. The problem with naysayers is that they are often right, but that doesnt make them wise.

Please get involved with this, or something like it, instead of poo pooing other peoples enthusiasm.

Also, don't criticize someone for being young. Its going to take young people who don't know better to change the future. The young have more at stake. If you think we are naive, please provide productive ideas.

qwerty
06-18-2008, 07:13 AM
Suggestion: Instead of saying "It will never work", suggest something that will. The problem with naysayers is that they are often right, but that doesnt make them wise.

Please get involved with this, or something like it, instead of poo pooing other peoples enthusiasm.

Also, don't criticize someone for being young. Its going to take young people who don't know better to change the future. The young have more at stake. If you think we are naive, please provide productive ideas.

Exatcly!

(i wish that my english would be better, i could write much more about this thing)

:)

WRellim
06-18-2008, 07:25 AM

There is nothing TO get "involved with" -- all there is at present is a signup form to give them an email address (pointless since the RP campaign already HAS my email address), a donation form to send money in... to no one really knows WHO as the only contact info is a physical address (and again pointless, as I have already donated monies, they have over $4 million currently to work with, we have ZERO idea how it will be spent ...and in all sincerety UNTIL we have *some* idea who the money is going to we don't even know if it is legal to donate to them, or how much is allowed). Oh, and of course there are a bunch of blog posts, nearly ALL of them self-referential, many about who else will be blogging, and a handful linking to TV interviews where Ron mentions the website itself (again self-referential).

So what is there to actually JOIN? Or to become "involved" in?
:confused:

The truth is that no one knows.

No one knows who is actually "running" this new organization, what it actually IS, nor what it actually WILL do (the "grab bag" of very vague and "pie-in-the-sky" concepts of the "mission" statement notwithstanding; as a single organization CANNOT legally engage in ALL of those activities.)

So there is a need for some valid skepticism here, and childish "dreams" and hero-worship aside, Ron Paul has NOT demonstrated the type of executive management necessary to carry it out, nor (to date) has he demonstrated the capacity to select other people who are able to do so for him.

As to someone's age -- I couldn't care less, I don't disparage youth itself, nor do I automatically venerate age. But I do reserve the right to disparage people who are acting in a childish manner, who abandon all wisdom or discernment, call their elders "kiddo," and engage in what is little more than foolish temper tantrums.

qwerty
06-18-2008, 07:34 AM
There is nothing TO get "involved with" -- all there is at present is a signup form to give them an email address (pointless since the RP campaign already HAS my email address), a donation form to send money in... to no one really knows WHO as the only contact info is a physical address (and again pointless, as I have already donated monies, they have over $4 million currently to work with, we have ZERO idea how it will be spent ...and in all sincerety UNTIL we have *some* idea who the money is going to we don't even know if it is legal to donate to them, or how much is allowed). Oh, and of course there are a bunch of blog posts, nearly ALL of them self-referential, many about who else will be blogging, and a handful linking to TV interviews where Ron mentions the website itself (again self-referential).

No one knows who is actually "running" this new organization, what it actually IS, nor what it actually WILL do (the "grab bag" of very vague and "pie-in-the-sky" concepts of the "mission" statement notwithstanding; as a single organization CANNOT legally engage in ALL of those activities.)

So there is a need for some valid skepticism here, and childish "dreams" and hero-worship aside, Ron Paul has NOT demonstrated the type of executive management necessary to carry it out, nor (to date) has he demonstrated the capacity to select other people who are able to do so for him.

As to someone's age -- I couldn't care less, I don't disparage youth itself, nor do I automatically venerate age. But I do reserve the right to disparage people who are acting in a childish manner, who abandon all wisdom or discernment, call their elders "kiddo," and engage in what is little more than foolish temper tantrums.

Why donīt you SHUT UP and give them little bit TIME maybe...

Omg, it has been around only few days...

Have you missed the MISSION-page from the site ?

You should give it time and wait cause now you sound like jealous boy...

If it would be nothing, why would Ron advertise it in national tv ?

:rolleyes:

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 07:40 AM
last time i looked we are fighting for delegates still and working within the gop, so get to work and stop bitching about a freaking site, WE HAVE OUR MARCHING ORDERS,if you want RON PAUL as our Republican Nominee then get to work and do something, we are throwing a delegate party for our RON PAUL DELEGATE in Colorado and we invited the mccain delegates as well;) if you want to give up fine,but we have marching orders and the republican convention is not written in stone yet, so GET TO _______ WORK;)

qwerty
06-18-2008, 10:00 AM
I trust more on Ron Paul than some anonymous person in the internet.

:)

mediahasyou
06-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Stop waiting around for the orders of campaign for liberty.
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=141349)
Don't let the life of the revolution live or die at the hands of what presently is a blog.

Let's make this place grassroots once again.

micahnelson
06-18-2008, 10:10 AM

I understand the vagueness is a problem, but what if they came out with strict clearly defined rules? Wouldn't we then accuse them of central planning?

I think the point is to transition from Ron Paul as a presidential candidate to Pro-Liberty advocacy on all levels from local government to education. The CFL seems to be nothing much more than a banner or a hub.

I agree the HQ was lacking in executing what we wanted, but frankly no central group can ever do better than distributed people working together towards a common goal. This is what we believe in in terms of liberty, and so it would make sense to follow suit with our advocacy efforts.

Don't donate money until there is a need and they show what they will do with it, but I would say give them the benefit of the doubt (that the open ended nature is more to do with increasing liberty and less to do with lack of ideas). My hope would be as spontaneous local projects get rolling, the CFL would be a hub to share best practices, and lessons learned.

qwerty
06-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Itīs so stupid to critisize a campaign which have not been around even a week...

Be realistic people, be realistic....

WRellim
06-18-2008, 10:21 AM
I understand the vagueness is a problem, but what if they came out with strict clearly defined rules? Wouldn't we then accuse them of central planning?

I think the point is to transition from Ron Paul as a presidential candidate to Pro-Liberty advocacy on all levels from local government to education. The CFL seems to be nothing much more than a banner or a hub.

I agree the HQ was lacking in executing what we wanted, but frankly no central group can ever do better than distributed people working together towards a common goal. This is what we believe in in terms of liberty, and so it would make sense to follow suit with our advocacy efforts.

Don't donate money until there is a need and they show what they will do with it, but I would say give them the benefit of the doubt (that the open ended nature is more to do with increasing liberty and less to do with lack of ideas). My hope would be as spontaneous local projects get rolling, the CFL would be a hub to share best practices, and lessons learned.

My point is that currently "being involved" with whetever this "CFL" thing is supposed to be consists of 4 things.

1) Giving an email (they probably already have it from the campaign, but whatever).

2) Donating money (over and above the $4+ million they have to work with right now).

3) READING (passively) an occasionally Blog entry (this may be entertaining, but it doesn't exactly accomplish much -- Oh, ans I guess you can post a comments on blog entries too... for self-entertainment purposes I guess.)

4) Telling other people to do the above 3 things.

My point is simply that telling people they need to "get involved" is rather inane, as there is nothing to be "involved in" ...there is no "forum" nothing about volunteering, nothing for people to do locally. No listing of other candidates to support... nothing.

Yes, the site is "young" -- but they did have a few WEEKS of full-time labor to create something with a bit more substance than a blog and a donation page. (All of which any 16 year old could probably do in a single night after school or his part-time job, and which were handed off to a subcontractor and plopped together via WordPress anyway).

micahnelson
06-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Maybe getting involved means putting together a list of what we want them to do, and submitting it to them.

"You want our support? This is what we want..."

qwerty
06-18-2008, 10:28 AM
My point is that currently "being involved" with whetever this "CFL" thing is supposed to be consists of 4 things.

1) Giving an email (they probably already have it from the campaign, but whatever).

2) Donating money (over and above the $4+ million they have to work with right now).

3) READING (passively) an occasionally Blog entry (this may be entertaining, but it doesn't exactly accomplish much -- Oh, ans I guess you can post a comments on blog entries too... for self-entertainment purposes I guess.)

4) Telling other people to do the above 3 things.

My point is simply that telling people they need to "get involved" is rather inane, as there is nothing to be "involved in" ...there is no "forum" nothing about volunteering, nothing for people to do locally. No listing of other candidates to support... nothing.

Yes, the site is "young" -- but they did have a few WEEKS of full-time labor to create something with a bit more substance than a blog and a donation page. (All of which any 16 year old could probably do in a single night after school or his part-time job, and which were handed off to a subcontractor and plopped together via WordPress anyway).

When you get the point that they have been online only LESS THAN A WEEK ?

And why are you crying here with your ideas, contact them and ask them.

Donīt spread your accusations or any anger here before knowing the facts.

You really should just contact them and WAIT FOR RESPONSE and let that campaign little bit time to start fully...

HAVE YOU MISSED THE INFORMATION ON THE MISSION-PAGE ?

qwerty
06-18-2008, 11:22 AM
Maybe getting involved means putting together a list of what we want them to do, and submitting it to them.

"You want our support? This is what we want..."

Exactly!

I allways wonder what these ******** are trying to reach when they spread their rumors and try create some mess ?

Iīm sure that the campaign will reveal things soon....

qwerty
06-18-2008, 11:43 PM
bump!