PDA

View Full Version : The Liberty Party

tonesforjonesbones
06-17-2008, 09:09 PM
We could start a new third party ourselves you know...call it The Liberty Party ...if there isn't one already. We could get it going for 2012. TONES :D

RPTXState
06-17-2008, 09:13 PM
I'll be in whatever party RP is, and right now he's in the GOP. Until that changes, stop with these pointless threads.

tonesforjonesbones
06-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Like I said "These threads are so snarky lately." Tones

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 09:22 PM
hey after sept 2nd if the gop slams the door,then no reason not to form a new party platform for all americans to join. The gop might be to worthless and beaten up to even repair,
THE NEW SCARLET LETTER is R

yongrel
06-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Surely you have something better to do with your time than start a triply redundant thirty-third party.

Jeremy
06-17-2008, 09:28 PM
not a good idea

libertarians debated over starting a party a while ago... some of them went off to make the LP... it's been done

Nathan Hale
06-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Surely you have something better to do with your time than start a triply redundant thirty-third party.

A third party requires a large movement in order to be successful. Ron Paul has that moment, should he choose. Part of his launching a new party should be an attempt to fold the Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party under his banner.

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 10:15 PM
A third party requires a large movement in order to be successful. Ron Paul has that moment, should he choose. Part of his launching a new party should be an attempt to fold the Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party under his banner.

i will continue to support the movement in the gop for now,but there comes a time when u have to put the crazy dog down for good;)

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 10:17 PM

well we are not talking third party, we are talking about a real party that has a real platform that crosses all party lines. never say never;) i think the campaign for liberty is just more then a campaign ,its the start of something bigger then we even know;)

pinkmandy
06-17-2008, 10:29 PM
After we take back the GOP we can call it whatever we want. Maybe a name change is in order? :)

Akus
06-17-2008, 10:40 PM
We could start a new third party ourselves you know...call it The Liberty Party ...if there isn't one already. We could get it going for 2012. TONES :D

Am I the only one that thinks Parties and movements are dime a dozen and it's electing people that we're having problems with, not lack of enthused supporters?

Seriously, why start another party when we have Consitution, Libertarian, Reform and God knows what other parties with the same identical platform?

sidster
06-17-2008, 11:22 PM

lol

dirknb@hotmail.com
06-17-2008, 11:27 PM
The same people who pull the strings of the Republicans and Democrats at the top pull the strings of the MSM. The media will never give a third party the time of day, a third party has no chance. They have fortified their monopoly on political power over many decades. The only way we will ultimately be successful is from within the Republican Party. Yeah, it sucks right now, but we can take it over. As much as you may not want to, get involved with your local Republican party and take friends with you.

Oyate
06-18-2008, 03:35 AM
I'm forming "The Birthday Party". I recommend annual meetings at your house as our first step. I bought you this great scarf.

Don't like my idea, fine, I keep the scarf.

Oyate
06-18-2008, 03:43 AM
Forget about my last idea. Now I'm supporting.....

THE PAJAMA PARTY.

newbitech
06-18-2008, 03:44 AM
no lie, in FL there is the Real Food Party.

libertarian4321
06-18-2008, 03:57 AM

It would be great if, after the election, Ron Paul declares himself a Libertarian, and invites the LP/Constitution Party/libertarian Republicans (and libertarian leaning Dems) to join him!

AlexMerced
06-18-2008, 04:32 AM
Forget about my last idea. Now I'm supporting.....

THE PAJAMA PARTY.

how about the pants party

speciallyblend
06-18-2008, 05:06 AM
yeah the smartasses in this thread (they want mccain) will be singing a different tune sept 2nd,

Nathan Hale
06-19-2008, 07:16 PM
It would be great if, after the election, Ron Paul declares himself a Libertarian, and invites the LP/Constitution Party/libertarian Republicans (and libertarian leaning Dems) to join him!

I'd rather he start a new party. He has the charisma to do it and the LP carries a lot of baggage.

[HAF]Foxtrot
06-19-2008, 07:27 PM
There are already so many 3rd Parties. Our best bet is to reclaim the true and traditional Republican Party as stated by Ron Paul. We already have the power, now it just takes time, and plenty of time I have got.

For the name of freedom, we need to go with what we got and the road that will give us the biggest chances for success. If everyone keeps at it, we will only be successful.

Nathan Hale
06-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Foxtrot;1525772']There are already so many 3rd Parties. Our best bet is to reclaim the true and traditional Republican Party as stated by Ron Paul. We already have the power, now it just takes time, and plenty of time I have got.

For the name of freedom, we need to go with what we got and the road that will give us the biggest chances for success. If everyone keeps at it, we will only be successful.

This avenue is perfectly fine as well.

mediahasyou
06-19-2008, 07:52 PM
After we take back the GOP we can call it whatever we want. Maybe a name change is in order? :)

Definately needing an animal change.

We will call it: The LiberT-REX

http://www.futura-sciences.com/uploads/tx_oxcsfutura/img/T_Rex.jpg