PDA

View Full Version : Ban Obama/McCain(sarcasm) from threads until,must read

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 01:43 PM
SARCASM BUT TRUTH, until sept 2nd, our goal is getting a majority in 5 states and educating delegates till the day of the convention,until then obama/mccain are useless.

LET'S FOCUS,please read this
Well, yesterday here in PA, we had a meeting in Harrisburg. It was attended by the state leaders, delegates and alternates, county coordinators, etc. The purpose was to organize the state "chapter" of the CFL. We had a conference call with Dr. Paul and Carol. We were allowed to submit questions for Dr. Paul and Carol. The 2 main questions being what was Carols' recipe for Choc. Chip cookies. Her answer, " Oh, you must mean the ones from the red checked cookbook." Gotta love her. Dr. Pauls first question was would he accept the nomination if he could get the majority in 5 states. He said yes of course, but it would be up to us to convince other delegates in the "mini caccuses" before the convention to nominate him. If only for the sake of fairness and allowing him the opportunity to speak. He has only suspended the campaign, he has not withdrawn from the race, he has not released his delegates. Big difference. In his usaual fashion he is again letting it up to us to do our thing. So, it's not over. Our group believes we can do this with AK, MT, ID, NV, WA to name some. The conversation lasted 15-20 minutes and the good Dr. was on his game. We did tape the conversation I'll see if I can find out if it's posted anywhere. In other bussiness we had a very productive meeting. We came from all over the state, all walks of life, all ages, all party affilations. We will be called, Pennsylvania Campaign for Liberty. We will be an umbrella organization under the CFL. The first order to vote was we will be a non-partisan group. We elected a chair, vice chair, and a steering commitee. The State organization will advise and communicate with the county organizations. We adopted a mission statement, goals and strategies. We will meet quarterly. Liberty is alive and well in PA, and the convention is still over 2 months away. My Friends, it's not over.:eek:

www.campaignforliberty.com

Kotin
06-17-2008, 01:44 PM
huh?

Rangeley
06-17-2008, 01:45 PM
If people want to talk about them, banning it wont solve anything.

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 01:46 PM
sarcasm but truth read between the lines and read the paragraph ,lets talk about everything but ron paul,the revolution. the message, lets debate if mccain/or obama are going to appear on tmz.com the point is all this crap over obama/mccain dpoesn't address any issue of our movement, so i will take anyone bitching about mccain(except me i can bitch about mccain enough for you all ok) or obama as moles who are trying to distract ,the point is this. what does mccain or obama have anything to do with this???

LET'S FOCUS,please read this
Well, yesterday here in PA, we had a meeting in Harrisburg. It was attended by the state leaders, delegates and alternates, county coordinators, etc. The purpose was to organize the state "chapter" of the CFL. We had a conference call with Dr. Paul and Carol. We were allowed to submit questions for Dr. Paul and Carol. The 2 main questions being what was Carols' recipe for Choc. Chip cookies. Her answer, " Oh, you must mean the ones from the red checked cookbook." Gotta love her. Dr. Pauls first question was would he accept the nomination if he could get the majority in 5 states. He said yes of course, but it would be up to us to convince other delegates in the "mini caccuses" before the convention to nominate him. If only for the sake of fairness and allowing him the opportunity to speak. He has only suspended the campaign, he has not withdrawn from the race, he has not released his delegates. Big difference. In his usaual fashion he is again letting it up to us to do our thing. So, it's not over. Our group believes we can do this with AK, MT, ID, NV, WA to name some. The conversation lasted 15-20 minutes and the good Dr. was on his game. We did tape the conversation I'll see if I can find out if it's posted anywhere. In other bussiness we had a very productive meeting. We came from all over the state, all walks of life, all ages, all party affilations. We will be called, Pennsylvania Campaign for Liberty. We will be an umbrella organization under the CFL. The first order to vote was we will be a non-partisan group. We elected a chair, vice chair, and a steering commitee. The State organization will advise and communicate with the county organizations. We adopted a mission statement, goals and strategies. We will meet quarterly. Liberty is alive and well in PA, and the convention is still over 2 months away. My Friends, it's not over.

pauletteNV
06-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Excellent plea for sustaining our current tasks at hand, Speciallyblend. I frankly do not care at this point what other candidates or 3rd parties are doing. I have set a course with Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty. There are still votes and delegates to be had. I agree anyone who continuously posts about these others are simply diluting our efforts and distracting from our important and pertinent events ahead. Thanks, Onward!

Andrew-Austin
06-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Don't we have a section on this forum titled, "OTHER POLITICAL CANDIDATES". Why don't we use it, or maybe re-format this forum to focus on the campaign for liberty instead of Ron Paul's face.

speciallyblend
06-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Don't we have a section on this forum titled, "OTHER POLITICAL CANDIDATES". Why don't we use it, or maybe re-format this forum to focus on the campaign for liberty instead of Ron Paul's face.

or rename this forum obama/mccain ,

CFL , people repeat it, please tell me where you get obama or mccain with the www.campaignforliberty.com.

anyway your avatar looks like its ready to kick some butt;)

newbitech
06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
the only reason those names came up so much was cause Ron Paul said that writing him in would be unproductive.

that kind of forced me to consider all the other candidates when I had sold out for Ron Paul. So the discussions began.

mediahasyou
06-17-2008, 08:27 PM
And so it began.