PDA

View Full Version : Christian Radio Show talks about Federal Reserve for Hours

yaz
06-17-2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.pointofview.net/site/PageServer

Notice at the bottom the link called "Your money Your future"

The guest speaker is Dr. Larry Bates. 1800-347-5151

They've had callers praising Ron Paul and have his speeches in that package they're telling people to buy "or donate" for. I'm just amazed. This is the same neocon station that has been convincing everyone that the war in Iraq is something we should continue for as long as possible. They've been talking about the Federal Reserve down to the points where the bill got passed during season and probably without quorum. They talked about the after effects up until Nixon took us off the gold standard. They've also been talking about what the Federal Reserve does and inflation, interest rates, etc. People are finally waking up! This radio station is broadcast all over the country.

He's catching on, I'm telling ya!

micahnelson
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
When the dollar collapses, we need to make sure the Fed gets the blame- not free markets, capitalism, republicans, or democrats.

yaz
06-17-2008, 12:41 PM
I agree. They even talked about how they're increasing the Federal Reserve's power which is the opposite of what we need. They're seriously talking about everything, I'm ecstatic.

driller80545
06-17-2008, 01:06 PM
When their preprogramed pat little answers don't work anymore, then they must begin to look around for what is really wrong.

newyearsrevolution08
06-17-2008, 01:09 PM
If they started limiting their power then it would show that it doesn't work so they will ALWAYS increase the power until it cannot function anymore and they have sucked it dry.

acptulsa
06-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Wow. That is progress!

When their preprogramed pat little answers don't work anymore, then they must begin to look around for what is really wrong.

Oh, give the people around here a little credit for all that educational work! But yes, what you say is an important edge for us these days.

driller80545
06-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Credit given! When they look around, we are what they see!

RoyalShock
06-17-2008, 02:08 PM
They also have the text of one of Ron Paul's House floor speeches calling for abolishing the fed.

http://www.pointofview.net/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=5286

yaz
06-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Amazing, Amazing.