PDA

View Full Version : Liberty defender polling 24% in GE Senate race

AJ Antimony
06-16-2008, 09:41 PM
http://wcco.com/local/ventura.senate.race.2.748001.html

A friend of liberty and removing the bullshit from Washington is running for US Senate.

In a new Rasmussen poll, in a general election contest between the Republican, the Democrat, and this Independent, the Republican is at 39%, the Democrat is at 32% and the Independent is at 24%

Yes, a genuine liberty minded candidate is currently polling 24% in a general election contest as an Independent!

And what makes this even more exciting is this Independent still has not declared his candidacy!

The Republican is Norm Coleman. The Democrat is Al Franken. The Independent is Jesse Ventura!

If Ventura actually enters this race and starts campaigning, he has a great shot at winning. Amazing... 24% as an undeclared Independent...

brandon
06-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Please, please dont let Al Franken become a senator.

nate895
06-16-2008, 09:45 PM

I didn't think the Senate's integrity could sink much lower, and then they found this guy.

AJ Antimony
06-16-2008, 09:49 PM

I'd take him over the typical politician... Al at least is honest

Nathan Hale
06-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Keep in mind that Ventura is in the 20s and he hasn't even declared his candidacy yet. Once he starts promoting a message and advertising he'll creep right up into the 30s. I am of the opinion that he could take the whole damn thing.